Chapter 4: SARANG! SARANG! SARANG!

240 Pounds of Love

 

“No problem Sarang like I said you and I could get along very well” I smirked it seemed like she hadn’t notice me yet.

 

She slowly opened her eyes and her smile faltered; eyes wide open she looked like she just saw a ghost she kept staring with a mouth wide open.

 

“Close your mouth, you'll catch flies” I smiled. She quickly closed and turned around without saying a word.

 

I was really surprised to find out we were in the same class, when I saw her walk into class I felt excited, and the excitement grew when the teacher gave her a seat right in front of me, but it seemed she hadn’t noticed me and just sat down. When the teacher called on her I could see how nervous she was, she even dropped her pen and was shaking, I remembered how she ran out in the first class when it was her turn to give an introduction, and I just couldn’t stand watching her going through the same thing so I decided to try and calm her down, apparently my method worked. After everyone introduced themselves we only had a few minutes until the bell rang.

 

“What’s your next class?” I poked Sarang, but she kept ignoring me.

 

“Sarang I am speaking to you” I told her as she kept ignoring me.

 

“Sarang! Sarang! Sarang! Sarang! Sarang! Sarang! Sarang! Sarang!” I repeated as I poked her hoping she would at least turn around, instead she did the exact opposite and ignored me even as the bell rang she just got up and speed walked out of class, I quickly got up and tried catching up with her.

 

“Sarang wait for me” I yelled, she kept walking.

 

“HEY! SARANG” I yelled again.

 

“WHAT?” she turned around giving me a death glare. I speed walked catching up to her.

 

“I have been talking to you since we were in class but you kept ignoring me.” I held onto her shoulder for support.

 

She slapped my hands away and stared at me, “Have you thought that maybe I am ignoring you because I don’t want anything to do with you?” she smirked.

 

“Psh who would want to ignore me on purpose,” I smiled. “It’s ok I forgive you, now it’s time to go to class, or do you want to be late?” I grabbed her hands and dragged her with me.

 

“Let go!” she said in an almost yelling voice. “You don’t even know which class I have next.”

 

“Then tell me what class you have next” I looked at her.

 

“You don’t need to know, just let me go to my class” she said stubbornly.

 

“You don’t tell me, I don’t let go” I tighten my grip on her arm.

 

“Science room 4A” she sighted.

 

“Great we have the same class” I dragged her to the class.

 

“You can let go now, I know where to go without you grabbing my hand” she pointed to her arm as we reached class, I let go of her arm and walked in the class, she followed right behind me.

 

“Sit here with me,” I pointed to the seat next to me as she passed by, she stuck her tongue out and went to another seat, I got up and went to the seat next to her and sat down, she looked at me and I stuck my tongue out.

 

After school ended I got up and walked out of the class, I went to my locker, took out my book back and walked out of the school, while looking around I spotted Sarang walking right in front of me.

 

“Sarang!” I waved and ran up to her.

 

“You! Why do you keep bothering me?” she yelled the moment she saw my face.

 

“Because I already told you I like you and I think we would make good friends” I explained.

 

“Well I don’t think so,” she walked faster.

 

After 10 minutes or so she turned around, “Why are you following me?” she raised her eyebrow, I looked sideways and pointed to myself, “Me?” she nodded.

 

“I live this way” I defended myself; she looked at me almost as if she didn’t believe and kept walking. After walking a few minutes we both stopped in front of the same building, she looked at me again.

 

“Don’t tell me this is where you live?” she stared at me.

 

“Sorry to disappoint you” I walked in front of her.

 

“To make sure you are not following me I am going to take the elevator and you take the stairs.” She went in front of the elevator waiting for it to come, I went to the staircase and started climbing up the stairs, I finally reached my door, I took out my keys and inserted them I was about to turn the key when I heard a key dropped next to me, I looked at the door next to mine and there she was Sarang standing next to me, looking surprised.

 


 

 

Another chapter phew i kept my promise to upload it before monday, thank you every one who subscribed and commented glad you enjoy my story.

Okay now for the story: i actually wasnt planning to make them neighbors and it never crossed my mind until i was near the end of typing this chapter, now i have more chances to make cute interactive scenes.