Chapter 6: Neighbors part 2

240 Pounds of Love

 

"So we really live next to each other” I thought as I walked into the apartment, taking a sight I took my shoes off and walked into the kitchen. I took a pan and filled it with water for my ramen, and walked into my bedroom to change my clothes. After changing my clothes I walked back in the kitchen, opened the ramen cup and added the hot water. I carried the ramen cup to the living room and the TV.

"Maybe she would like some," I whispered to myself. I got up, walked out of the apartment and knocked on her door, I waited and waited but only got silence in return, I knocked again still the same result I kept knocking till I finally gave up and walked back into my living room, I sat back down and watched the TV but my mind couldn't concentrate, I thought she finally accepted my friendship if so why was she ignoring me? I got up and walked to the wall that separated her apartment and mine, and lightly knocked on it.

"Sarang" I yelled, "Sarang!" just like the first time she didn't  respond I sat back down and tried to calm myself down but for some reason I felt angry, betrayed and sad, this  was not normal, I shouldn't feel these  kind of emotions just because someone I met today ignored me. I cleared my mind, finished my food and went in my bedroom to sleep.

*Beep beep beep beep* my alarm clock screeched in my ears I rummaged to find the snooze button and shot up the bed.

 

"Argh" I groaned not wanted to leave the warm cozy bed which I eventually knew I had to leave, I groaned one last time and took off the covers, I slowly made my way to the bathroom and closed the door.

~

After eating breakfast I walked out of the house and stood in front of Sarang's door waiting for her to come out, after about 10 minutes of waiting I heard a click and glanced up, Sarang was looking at me.

"What are you doing in front of my door?"

“I was waiting for you"

"Why?"

"Because now that we are friends I wanted to walk to school with you, do you mind?"

"No, just wait I need to get something I forgot" she walked back inside her apartment and came back a little later.

"Ready, lets go" she said walking in the direction of the staircase, when we reached the exit I looked at her i found it weird that she wasn't acting like someone who was just ignoring me a few hours ago, I grabbed her shirt.

“Where you ignoring me yesterday?" I asked trying to be calm.

"No. Why?"

“You mean to tell me, you didn't hear me knock at your door?"

"What are you talking about?"

“Yesterday I knocked on your door multiple times to check if you wanted to eat with me but you didn't answer"

"What time?"

"Right after we came back home"

“oh it must have been when I was taking a shower, sorry"

“Exactly how much time do you spend in the shower?"

"25 minutes"

“That’s not taking a shower, that's taking it to a whole new level"

“Hey, the shower is not only a place for washing."

"Then what else is it used for?"

"Well the shower is a great place to relax and think about life."

"Sorry Sarang, but I think you are the only person who uses a shower to think about the future."

"Believe what you want to believe but it is perfectly normal to me."

“Whatever Sarang,” I teased “and just to make sure you weren’t ignoring me right?” I asked making sure.

“Of course not, I am not a good liar so you can trust me.”

“Since we got that out of the way, want to eat with me today?”

“Why should I?”

“Because I realized how lonely my apartment was yesterday and thought it would be better if I had someone to eat and talk with,” I explained.

“I don’t mind, but don’t you dare do anything or I will make you regret.”

I smirked and walked in front of her “What are you thinking about Sarang?” I , she ignored me and walked faster, no later than 5 minutes we had already arrived at school, and walked to our English class, I eyed my seat from yesterday and proceeded to sit down, Sarang was also about to sit down when a girl rudely pushed her aside and sat in her seat.

“Excuse me haven’t you noticed she was about to sit there?” I glared at the girl.

“Oh sorry Sarang were you really about to sit here?” she said in a fake innocent voice. Sarang looked at the girl and stood in silence.

“N-no i-it’s ok,” she responded and tried to find another seat I pulled her arm and pointed at the seat on my left “Sit here.”

She walked to the seat and settled down I thought the problem was over when another girl walked in and went to where Sarang was sitting.

“Excuse me fatty, can you move out of my seat?” the girl blurted. I felt anger rise up and hit my table.  

 


 

Finally uploaded sorry everyone (TT_TT) for taking so long, i had a busy school life and i was editing my other story. I am really really really sorry.