Chapter 19

The One I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19 [part 1]

 

Yesung take Sung young to her house, but before that Sung young said something to Yesung. He look at sungyoung with all concern

 

Yesung: are you okay? What is it?

Sungyoung: Oppa, are you going to attend school tomorrow?

Yesung: Of course. Why? Is something bothering you?

Sungyoung: *nods* nothing.

Yesung: Oh ok, bye! I Love You!

Sungyoung: I Love You too oppa…

Yesung: *waves*

Sungyoung: *slightly smiled*

 

Sungyoung didn’t felt the happiness inside her heart but still she saw something that is not good. Or may I say not really ‘Good’. Sungyoung went inside her house with a broken-heart. Hmm, we don’t know actually. She stayed up for the whole night having insomnias & sobbing with no apparent reason. Well, maybe it’s because of something horrible. Yesung, on the other side, came at their apartment. He opened the door with his mind floating somewhere making him dizzy ang gloomy. Donghae assists him inside and went up to him to have a conversation.

 

Donghae: YAH! What happened to you hyung? You look like…geez, are you drunk?

Yesung: Drunk? HEH? Donghae, give me a glass of water and I’ll tell you what happened…

Donghae: alright. *goes to the kitchen* what happened to hyung eh?

                  Here’s  your water.  What happened hyung?

Yesung: I’m happy…

Donghae: No you are not! Happy! Obviously.

Yesung: She’s sad.

Donghae: who? Sung young?

Yesung: Yes..

Donghae: OH!! Wait wait! Did you drink again?

Yesung: No..I’m just tired. & I got stressed, you know that I don’t want my sungyoung to become-  Aiss..

Donghae: Your not in the condition, let me assist you to your room.

Yesung: AHH!. No donghae, I’m fine, I can do this. I’m sorry I’m a bit crazy right now. Just give me some time.

Donghae: Oh, okay. Better be careful. Good Night hyung!

Yesung: Good night…

 

Yesung went to his room and immediately sat beside his bed. He rest his back at the side of his bed and gaze at the pale black ceiling. He grab sungyoung’s picture frame and suddenly it slide down on his hands.  The picture frame’s glasses broken into pieces with only sungyoung’s face was cut. Yesung immediately cleaned up the glasses and fixed it. He was shocked when she saw the frame was broken with only the side are remained still and the middle portion was broken into bits. Yesung’s mind shook for a moment. ‘what will happen?’ He kept asking those things but he can’t get an answer. He oversleep for almost 30 minutes and went to school late.

 

Early in the morning. Ryeowook, Sungah, Donghae are already at school when Sungyoung saw them.

[7:00 AM]

 

Sungyoung: Ohh! Ryeowook-shie? Sungah? Guys!

Ryeowook: Oh..is that?

SungAh: Sungyoung-shiee!! Ohh unniee!

Sungyoung: Hello guys! It’s nice to see you!

Ryeowook: You are kind of early huhh? Are you waiting for Yesung?

Sungyoung: Yes. *smiles*

SungAh: unniee is still cute as ever!!

Sungyoung: Aishh..naughty sungah? HAHA. Of course. – where’s [YourName]? and Eunhyuk?

SungAh: Ohh! Maybe they are still on LQ mode.

Sungyoung: LQ?

SungAh: Lover’s quarrel. *smirks*

Sungyoung: ohhh..*looks at Donghae* OH! Oppa! Why are you here? Are you waiting for someone too?

Donghae: Oh..aniyo. I’m with them *pointing at SungAh & Ryeowook* *smiles* we are waiting for Eunhyuk and [YourName].

Sungyoung: Ohh! So you have acquired some friends eii.

Donghae: Yep.

Sungyoung: So..did you found her already?

Donghae: Who?

Sungyoung: Ah..Nothing! Forget it! *chuckles*

Ryeowook: you seemed happy today Sungyoung?

Sungyoung: Yup!

SungAh: OH! You have a boyfriend?

Sungyoung: Actually y—

Yesung: Sungyoung!!

Donghae: Yesung?! OH.

Ryeowook: Ohh? Did I already saw this guy?

SungAh: HAHA. No ryeowook, you just heard about him. I also said that it’s kind of scary..

Donghae: I told you about him guys *smiles*

 

(Go Back to Chapter 14 ^^, If you want to see)

 

Ryeowook: Ohh..

SungAh: And you are creeping me out that time. Aishh.

Ryeowook: Oh, sorry.

SungAh: *smiles*

Yesung: Sungyoung…*exhales* Sorry… I’-m-m l-l-ate..

Donghae: Yo! *highfives to Yesung*

Yesung: YOW! *highfives*

Ryeowook: Your boyfriend Sung-young?

Sungyoung: Yep

Yesung: *clears throat* Nice to meet you guys. *bows*

SungAh: Ohh..jinja? *bows*

Ryeowook: *bows.*  nice to meet you to Umm..Kim Jong-Woon? Am I right?

Yesung: Ah, yes.

SungAh: How come you know him Ryeowook? You keep—

Ryeowook: Shhh! I’m unique SungAh.

SungAh: *facepalm* aishh. Sorry for Ryeowook’s weirdness. He is Kim Ryeowook, I’m Geun Sung-Ah.  Nice to meet you Kim Jong-Woon *smiles*

Yesung: Call me Yesung.

Donghae: So? Where are guys going?

Sungyoung: We have some business to talk about *glares at yesung* right oppa?

Yesung: AHH *whispers at sungyoung; what?.

Sungyoung: *slightly smiled* I Love You.

Yesung: I Love you more Sungyoung. *holds her han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter