Chapter 3

The One I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were walking with SungAh going to your class [Note: SungAh is your bestfriend and you two are in the same class]. SungAh gave you the notebook which contain lots of information just like, your name, bithdate, favorite food, crush, phone number etc. SungAh said to you that your need to fill up all the details. 10 minutes later your professor walk in and greeted “Good Morning”. In a minute now, Eunhyuk came late.

Eunhyuk: Ah! Good Morning Pro..ffesor. Sorry I’m late..Again.

Proffesor: Oh..Mr. Lee Hyukjae..what happened? Why are you late?

 

Eunhyuk explained all the details on why is he late. But someone knocked @ the door.

Donghae: Annyeong Haseyo *bows

Students: Whoaaaaa..a..

Proffesor: hhhmmm? New student? Who are you?

Donghae: I’m Lee Donghae

Proffesor: Ohh..Did the principal talked to you?

Donghae: Yes. the principal told me that this is my Class..umm? Class A-13?

Proffesor: Certainly yes. Mr. Lee Hyukjae.. Pls. don’t be late for the next time around. Or you will be suspended.

Eunhyuk: Ah..Yes. Sir.

 

Eunhyuk sat beside you because that is his proper seat ^^, .He looked at you and to SungAh. The two of you greeted and smiled to him. Any minute now, the professor asked donghae to stand at the front  to introduce himself to the students.

Donghae: Good Morning Everyone, I’m Lee Donghae a transfer student from Mokpo Univers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter