Chapter 21

The One I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[9:30 am] Today is August 25.

He got up early and ran off down to have a breakfast with his mother. He finished his breakfast hug her mother warmly and went to the door. “I’m going now!” “Have a safe trip”. While he was waiting for a bus. There were girls who are having a talk about him. “Look at him! OMG..KYAAAAHHHH! He’s so cuutteee~~!!”  The guy only gave them a striking look. “KYAAAHHH~!!”. He whispered to himself, went inside the bus & sat at the back. “Geez…girls.” He hissed and forget about the girls. He was on his way to Seoul National University. After 45 minutes of travelling, he reached the university.

 

???: Hmm..Is this the school? *laughs*

Joong-yun: What a nice day!

 

‘Who again is he?’ he thought. He went to the principal & asked where is his class. The principal look for files about him and listed him to go to Class A-13. Where You, ryeowook, donghae & eunhyuk are. He nod and thanked the principal.

Meanwhile at Class A-13.

 

Eunhyuk: SIR! I know the answer!

Professor: What’s the answer Mr. Lee?

Eunhyuk: Mokpo!

Donghae: Nice Hyukk! *highfives*

Eunhyuk: Yeah! *highfives*

 

The guy knocked that made the students stop their cheer. He opened the door, and all of the students was shocked.

 

Boy 1: You are…

Boy 2: He’s one…

Girl 1: of the..S-st-udent coun-c-cil…m-me..mbers.

Girl 2: Really?!

-

Professor: Once again. Good Morning everyone, We have a new transferred student, Can you introduced yourself mister?

???: Hello everyone, my name is—

Students: Welcome back!! *ran to him*

???: Huhhh? (who the ..is them?)

 

[Change Scene]

 

Mi young: How’s your day?

Joong-yun: wow, this is the first time you greeted me Ms. President?

Mi young: how come?—

Heechul: HEHH! Mi young is just in the good mood today. *fixing his hair* *smirks*

Mi young: tss!

Jung mi: When are you going to change Mi young?

Joong-yun: Yeah..like greeting me nicely eii?

Heechul: Yeah..And also paying back my hand mirror.

Mi young: Forget it.

Heechul: Wish up Joong-yun, Mi young won’t accept your confession. *pats Joong-yun shoulder*

Joong-yun: Oh, by the way, I saw a guy with a brown hair recently while I was on my way here, new student maybe?

Mi young: WHO?! Is it Donghae?!!

Jung mi: Donghae is at class now.

Mi young: Tss.

Geun young: He’s back. *smiles*

Heechul: WHAT?! Oh..no. Joong-yun be ready.

Joong-yun: Yeah right, hyung.

Heechul : DON’T CALL ME HYUNG!

Joong-yun: Sorry heenim.

Heechul: *pats joong-yun shoulder* /whispers: Heyy..payback time maybe?

Joong-yun: No. Umm..do you know him Jung-mi?

Jung-mi : Yep. My wicked brother.

Heechul: Brother? OHH! Right, right! He joined the student council, last 6 months.

Joong-yun: Oh, yeah. I don’t know him. I joined the student council..

Mi young: last 4 months. But you seemed so quiet. *smirks* .Remember, Me, Heechul, Jung-mi, Geun-young joined the student council last year that’s why the two of you are the last member to join.

Jung-mi: She’s right Joong-yun. *smiles*

Joong-yun: Thank you Mi young.

Mi young: for what?

Joong-yun: For bringing me up all the way here on the Student Council.

Mi young: Hmm.Ok.

Heechul: Guys! I’m hungry!

Mi young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter