Chapter 20

The One I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[part 1]

At the school’s corridor, You, Sungah, Ryeowook, Donghae, & Eunhyuk was on your way to your class while Eunhyuk didn’t actually intended to bumped The student council’s President; Song Mi Young. However, Sungyoung & Jong-Woon was behind the five of you. Mi young started the commotion by shouting infront of Hyukjae.

 

Mi young: ..OH! What a nice day? *hissed* It’s you again PABO!

Eunhyuk: How dare you shout to me like that?!

Sungah: Ya! Eunhyuk-shiee!

Mi young: OHH...talking to me like a superior huhh?!!

Eunhyuk: You always say things like that to me Song Mi Young!! *looking at her with eyes full of scorn*

You: Yah..oppa! *holds Eunhyuk’s arm*

Donghae: *grasp your hand* I’ll talk to him. *clutches Eunhyuk’s shoulder* Hey..hyuk. Stop this, you are now dealing with the student council’s pres—

Eunhyuk: I DON’T CARE DONGHAE!! I NEED TO TALK TO HER!!!!!

Ryeowook: Stop.

Mi young: OHH! Talking to me, you INSOLENT BRAT!!! *attempt to slap Eunhyuk* !!!! – *ryeowook walked in*

Ryeowook: *grasp/stops Mi young’s hands from slapping Eunhyuk* Didn’t you hear what I just said?

Mi young: …Ryeowoo—

Ryeowook: I..said. STOP this right? *holding Mi young’s hands tightly*

Mi young: Let go of me you IMPISH NERD!!

Heechul: OH..What’s this?! HAHAHA.

Sungah: Woo—

Jung-mi: YAHH! Ryeowook!

Ryeowook: Do I need to repeat it again? *ryeowook’s grasp is getting even more tight*

Mi young: LET GO OF ME YOU NERDY BRAT!!!!!! *stomped ryeowook’s foot*

Ryeowook: I said STOP!!! *shouted infront of Mi young* cousin..please.

Heechul: WHAT?!! New story?!! HAHAHAHA

Mi young: Kim Ryeowook..

Sungah: Ryeowook! *sungah grabs ryeowook and look at him in the eyes* are you okay?? Ryeowook?? *glares at Mi young*

Mi young: TALK TO YOUR BOYFRIEND GEUN SUNG AH!!!

Sungah: How dare you!!

Heechul: Cat fights are annoying..aishh..Really.

Jung-Mi: *bows infront of Sungah, Ryeowook, You, Eunhyuk & Donghae* We’re sorry for the commotion. Second is I need to talk to you Kim Ryeowook.

Eunhyuk: How come you can speak so calm?!! Did you even saw what happened earlier?!! HUHH?!!

You: Yahh..Hyukjae..calm down.

Donghae: We are also sorry for what happened. *bows*

Sungah: *saw ryeowook’s breathing is getting slow* yah.. RYEOWOOK!! *grabs the inhaler in ryeowook’s pocket*

Ryeowook: Sungah, I’m sor—

Sungah: I don’t need your apology,just take this… *starts to cry*

Donghae: What’s happening Sungah? *gave sungah a concern look*

You: I need to talk to you Vice-president Jung-Mi.

Heechul: What now? The fights over? I didn’t enjoy.

Jung-mi: SHUT UP! Heenim. *looks at you* Ok Ms.[YourName].

 

[Part 2]

 

While the fight is ‘somewhat’ being exterminated. Yesung & Sungyoung saw what happened and they immediately ran towards the crowd. Yesung sneak in & saw Donghae, & Sungah sitting while Ryeowook taking a inhaler. Sungyoung holds Yesung’s shirt asking him what just happened?

 

Sungyoung: what happened yesung?

Yesung: I don’t know.

 

Sungyoung saw You, Eunhyuk, & Donghae talking to the Vice-president. However Mi young whispered to Geun Young and Joong-Yun grab Heechul to get out of the scene. ‘Mi young is the one who started all of this’ Joong-yun whispered to Heechul. Heechul only nod and grab his fabulous mirror to fix his hair(Hmm..quite DIVA eii? Well, it’s actually true.). Geun young look all over the place but didn’t care about the fight recently. Mi young whispered to her saying “Heyy..It’s Yesung over there with his Girlfriend named Eun Sung Young. She looked VERY PRETTY right? Ohh..no,no. I don’t want my girl to lose the fight right? Go and talk to Yesung & say you are his Girlfriend, NOT that Sung-Young girl.” Mi young whispered to her  with a demanding voice that’s why Geun young’s temper started to rose up. ‘Sungyoung?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter