Chapter 22

The One I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You are still thinking about the transferred student. You stood up, and walked to him. All of the students who were beside him walk away.

 

“ what is our president doing?” the girl asked her friends beside her.

“maybe she like the transferred student!!” all of the students behind you keep babbling. But you really don’t care. Eunhyuk, donghae & ryeowook stood up. And you on the other side nicely greet the new transferred student.

‘..I think? I’ve seen him before?’ you thought to yourself, maybe you’ve seen him. Before…

 

“Hi! I’m [YourName]! I’m the president here.” You warmly greet him that made him look at you straight in the eyes. You smiled at him that the whole class felt the warm atmosphere and the silence. He bowed at you with a smile on his face that made the Eunhyuk & Donghae at the back jealous.

 

“I’m Cho Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you, Ms President.” He smiled at you, and he even stared at you for a few seconds. And with that, you blushed a little. The students suddenly cheered at the two of you and Eunhyuk & donghae couldn’t hold the jealousness anymore. Eunhyuk went to you, put his arms around your shoulders, look at Kyuhyun straight in the eyes.

 

“Yow! Nice to meet you Cho Kyuhyun. I’m Lee Hyukjae [YourName]’s future boyfriend.” He said it with a cold voice but Kyuhyun doesn’t care about it. Donghae went to Eunhyuk. He grab Eunhyuk’s collar telling him to shut the scene and let the class start. You gave Eunhyuk a glare so that’s why he already stop.

 

“Sorry for the—” you were cut when Kyuhyun was smiling at you.

“No it’s okay..really.”

 

Bell rings, the four of you went to SungAh’s class to get her and have a snack at the canteen. On the other side, Eunhyuk is not talking to you, Ryeowook is reading beside the three of you who are having a cold atmosphere. And Donghae is just in his silence mode. You started the conversation by asking Ryeowook what book is he reading.

“what’s that wookie?”

“It’s a book about the ghost couple.” Ryeowook remove his glasses.

“what are you doing?” you asked him having a concerned voice.

“Nothing..I just feel…weird.” He glance at Eunhyuk and Donghae having a cold and terrifying surrounding.  Eunhyuk looked at you with his eyes feel the jealousness.

“why hyukie?” you ran towards him,and lean closely at his face.

 

He hissed, and turned his face on the other side ..well he is not in the mood. You look to Donghae who is having his melancholic world, you winked to him, pointing your finger at Eunhyuk.

 

“buoh?” donghae asked you with his right brow raised. You giggle a little making eunhyuk smirk. You ran to Donghae and whispered to him.

 

“yah. Donghae..Come on! I’m going to tease Hyukiee. Just stick out kay?” you smiled to donghae making eunhyuk get crazy all of the sudden.

 

Donghae already knew that you are definitely going to tease Hyukjae. On the other side, Ryeowook kept reading, He really love books. But a while he suddenly felt his breathing skip for a second. But eunhyuk, donghae, and even you didn’t saw him. You grab Donghae and ran towards SungAh’s class. Eunhyuk forward his left foot to follow you but he fail. He fail to even have a step towards you and Donghae. Eunhyuk can’t take the jealousness anymore he wanted to follow you but Ryeowook stopped him.

 

“Don’t.” ryeowook told to him telling him  to stop.

 

 Stop on what his mind telling him to do. Stop the jealousness Hyukiee! What is the point of being jealous infront of Kyuhyun and now infront of your bestfriend Donghae? His heart was telling him to just stop what ever he is thinking, it maybe the benefit of others. But what are you going to do if [YourName] was infront of you, making you jealous?? really? ‘Jealous’?! OF COURSE NOT! She just want you to follow her, not to blame Donghae. She was just teasing you, you know how much she have loved y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter