Chapter 18

The One I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Ryeowook and SungAh, walk straight home and Donghae decided to go home too. On the other side, Eunhyuk was with you walking and whispering to himself.

 

Eunhyuk: *sniff. *whispers. Geez.

YOU: what is it Hyuk?

Eunhyuk: nothing.

YOU: gloomy? *holds Eunhyuk’s face. Don’t be sad Hyukiee! Or I’ll..punish you again!

Eunhyuk: punish?...

 

//Flashback.

YOU 6yrs old & Eunhyuk 7yrs old.

You’re still looking for Eunhyuk because his nowhere to be found. “Yah! Oppa! Where are you?” you laid your back at the tree. And your naughty oppa was behind it. He was quietly walking towards you and pinch your face. You gasped with so much nervousness “That’s cheating oppa!” “of course not Dongsaeng!” he stick his tongue out. “Tss..you are very tricky.” You hissed at him which made him pout. Eunhyuk kissed your forehead like a lover. “Waeyo ooppaa?!!” you blushed hardly and stood up. “Hmmphhh.!” “You are really sly [YOUR NAME]!” eunhyuk teased you crazily which even made you blushed more hardly. “Do you want me to punish you oppa?” you smacked Eunhyuk’s head. “Hey! That’s not fair dongsaeng! I’m much more older than you!” Eunhyuk’s teased you. But you can’t say a thing anymore. It’s been awkward. In a minute Leeteuk called the two of you to have a rest. “[YOUR NAME]! Eunhyuk! It’s getting dark! I have prepared some pasta!” eunhyuk jump in awe. Eunhyuk holded your hand and went inside. “Yah! Oppa!—“  you were cut by Eunhyuk. You felt that yes, He was my friend, my forever bestfriend.

 

Eunhyuk: yahh..? are you okay?

YOU: huhh?- OH! Of course.

Eunhyuk: what did you just said? Punish me?...

YOU: Yes! I hate you oppa!

Eunhyuk: why hate me? Did I do something wrong?!

YOU: You look so gloomy… I DON’T LIKE IT!! *you hissed at him.

Eunhyuk: *giggles. Still look like a kid ehh?

YOU: What?!!

Eunhyuk: Nothing. *dreaming.

YOU: Grrr..

Eunhyuk: OH!....*looks at you. You are really sly eh?

YOU: What?! Oppa…*getting mad.

Eunhyuk: *pats your head.*whispers. I Love You.

YOU: o-opppaa?....

Eunhyuk: Did I just said something? OH! NO! You didn’t heard it right?!

YOU: Heard what? Oppa?

Eunhyuk: Ahh nothing! OH! It’s your house already! So…see you tomorrow?

YOU: Ok oppa *smiles.

Eunhyuk: *waves. Bye!

YOU: *nods.

 

Eunhyuk left with a smile on his face. I think he is happy now. At your house, you saw a sandal behind your door. You lock the gate and went inside your house. Leeteuk welcomed you and pats your head. You sat at the couch and grab the remote to watch news. While you are watching, you heard a woman’s voice that seems so familiar. You stood up and went to the kitchen. You widened your eyes on what you just saw.

 

YOU:…unniee?? *jaw drops.

Kang Sora: *smiles. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter