Fact #6 : Tiffany is a good person.

Eleven Facts About Me

 

Heechul gazed over the unusually quiet girl beside him. He took her hands and held them assuring, "What's wrong?"

She simply shook her head, "Nothing."

Heechul sighed, "If I said anything that is insensitive and hurt your feelings then I'm sorry."

Heechul was taken aback when she smiled so bitterly. "You're always insensitive. You never think of the people you'll hurt by your stupid gags."

Heechul was lost for words and surprised himself when his feet betrayed him and left the room.

Tiffany was left inside the empty room. Everything felt her sadness; even the sky was crying for her. Even if it hurts so much inside, she didn't let the tears fall. She held them back and comforted herself by hugging her knees tightly. She started thinking how he could treat her like this. She was ignored mercilessly and it seemed like he didn't care about her and her feelings at all.

No matter how hard Tiffany showed her affection and care, she was still pushed aside and shooed away. This hurt her to the fact that she started doing unexplained things that bothered Heechul and made him push her away more.
She looked out the window and sighed, "I'm such an idiot for letting him take advantage of me, who does he think he is?" She started complaining in the language she was most comfortable in; english.

Even after an hour, Tiffany remained faithful in her position of hugging her knees. Her back ached from bending but she couldn't care less. 

"Tiff?" Heechul peeked his head on the doorway, motioning Tiffany to come.

Tiffany looked away; she let go of her knees awith arms crossed across her chest.

Seeing this, Heechul stepped in the room and pulled one hand of hers, making her stand up. 

He successfully dragged her to the dining table where he made her sit. Tiffany slumped on the chair and got her chin on her palms.

Heechul bent down slowly and got the plastic bag that was lying on the floor.

Heechul opened the bag and took one item at a time.

He got a bottle of bubbles and sat beside Tiffany, pulling the chair to be near her. 
He twisted the cap open and started blowing bubbles. He stopped when Tiffany attempted to stand up. 

"Wait." he got a tiny toy chick. He turned it on and it started dancing around in a trot song which Heechul was singing.

Tiffany didn't show any sign of amusement in her face and yawned while stretching her arms.

Heechul gave up on the dancing chick and took a miniature piano with fairytale characters printed on each key. Heechul played on it, he sang various songs but it didn't seem to move Tiffany at all.

He sighed; he took the last item in the bag.

He stood up after putting a small totoro teddy bear in front of Tiffany. 

Tiffany followed his every movement with her eyes until he silently disappeared into their room. 

Tiffany stared at the teddy bear and traced the lettering sewed on its stomach area. 'Steph'

She added a little pressure when she felt a hard thing in it. She was surprised when the bear started singing and speaking in an oddly familiar voice,

"Tiffany-ah, neo gateun saram tto opsseo,

 

Even if I look around, it's just like that.

 

Where else will I look for?

 

A good person like you, a good person like you,

 

With a good heart like you, a gift from heaven as great as you.

 

You know I can't express my feelings well but always remember I care for you.

 

I love you. "

Tiffany unknowingly smiled, "Oppa?"

She stood up and ran inside the room where Heechul laid on the bed, one arm behind his head.

He immediately beamed at her, "Ne?"

"I love you too." Tiffany blushed seeing Heechul smiling victoriously. 

"I know you do." He got the tiny toy chick out from his pocket and turned it on.

"Aish, ignoring me again." Tiffany muttered and marched to their bed and threw a pillow hard on his face. "Is this piece of plastic better than me?!"

"Well, it can honestly dance better than you." Heechul smirked.

"Aish, chinja." Tiffany hissed. 

Heechul laughed at her frustrated face and held her close, "But I love you more."

He breathes in her intoxicating scent and stared at her crescent- shaped eyes. 
"And I don't know what to do if I ever lost you."

++

I realized that I'm halfway through finishing this. kkkk :D

Annyways, i won't eveeeer get tired of saying thank you for your comments and subscriptions~ ♥

Comment and subscribe. ^^ 

No silent readers, yeah? D: 

(The chick is distracting but cute. >W< XD)