Fact #1 : Tiffany is afraid of ghosts.

Eleven Facts About Me

 

“Are you sure about this?” She asked, trembling.

“Don’t worry,” Heechul held her hand. “I’ll protect you.”

They claimed their tickets before going inside the cold and dark room. Tiffany hid her face on Heechul’s shoulder, “I want to go out.”

“Face your fears.” Heechul encouraged her as they took slow steps ahead.

Heechul’s ears almost broke when Tiffany’s loud and painful scream escaped from her lips. A hand grabbed her right leg as she tried to free it by stomping on the hand.

“Stop it, he’ll be hurt.” Heechul was on the verge of laughing.

“And I’ll be dead by the time we’re out of here!” Tiffany cried. “I don’t want to be here anymore!”

“Aish,” Heechul looked at the shaking girl beside him. He always had fun teasing her this way; telling her ghost stories and telling her that they are really true. Tiffany somehow believed all of Heechul’s stories and ends up either hugging him or anything that comes close to skin ship.

“Please.” She begged.

Heechul didn’t budge and walked slower, at the same time, Tiffany clung unto him tighter.

“RARGH!” Another loud screech as Heechul flinched. This time, it was a white ghost appearing in front of them. The ghost seemed to enjoy Tiffany’s constant screams for she didn’t leave yet. Heechul chuckled, “You’re an idol for Pete’s sake!”

“Are you trying to kill me?!” Tiffany yelled at Heechul, obviously frustrated.

“You’re so cute, Tiff.”

“Don’t you’re so cute, Tiff me!” She was speaking in such a loud voice which made Heechul wonder for a while if it’s also heard outside.

Seeing his girlfriend very scared and angry, he decided to cut his little game out.

He got Tiffany’s hands away from his arm and sat down, his back facing her. “Climb up; we’re going out of here.”

Tiffany quickly hopped on his back and buried her face on the nape of his neck.

“One, two, three!” Heechul ran as fast as he can and almost tumbled over the exit. “Baby, we’re out already.”

Tiffany shot her head up and went down from Heechul’s back. “I am seriously disappointed in you, Kim Heechul!”

She walked away, pouting.

“Yah! I saved you!” Heechul grabbed her hand.

“But you were also the one who dragged me in there!” She pointed at the large tent. “

“At least you had faced your fears.” Heechul ran out of excuses and scratched his head.

“Now that I faced mine, you should face your fear of me walking away and not calling you for the next 2 days.”  Tiffany stomped away, leaving Heechul dumbfounded.

“Aish.” Heechul snapped back after a few seconds and ran after her.

“Hey, want me to buy you a cotton candy?”

“Sure!”

‘Easy as pie.’ Heechul snickered and got his arm around her shoulder. ‘Her adorable attitude alone makes me happy.’