Fact #5 : Tiffany is my pride.

Eleven Facts About Me

 

“I know!” Heechul hissed. “But how?”

“Yah, Kim Heechul, you’ve been talking on the phone for hours!” Leeteuk yelled from the kitchen. “Mind our telephone bill!”

“Oh, that was just Jungsoo hyung, nagging again.”

“Yah!”

“Ignore him, Tiff.” Heechul said. “I have an idea now, I’ll call you later. Bye, Saranghae,”

Heechul stood up from the couch and ran to his room to get his wallet. “Bye, hyung. I’m going to buy something.”

“Be back early. We have a schedule tomorrow.” Leeteuk reminded.

”I know.” He said before slamming the door shut.

Heechul wore his sunglasses and beanie before going out of their dorm. He accidentally bumped into Shindong, who was sneaking out too.

“YAH!” Heechul yelled.

“Hyung, keep it down!” Shindong came to cover his mouth.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Heechul suspiciously asked as he took notice of the large gift Shindong was holding.

“Oh, this is for Nari.” Shindong blushed. “I’m meeting her today.”

“Uhh.” Heechul hesitated for a while before continuing. “Shindong ya, why is it so easy for you to go out with your girlfriend?”

“Aish, hyung.” Shindong chuckled. “Wearing these sunglasses and beanie catches more attention.”

“So, you’re suggesting me to not wear any disguise?” Heechul asked, raising a brow.

“Yes, and if someone asks you if you’re Super Junior, ignore them politely.”

“How can I ignore them politely?” Heechul asked, full of sarcasm.

“Oh, gotta go, hyung.” Shindong started to run. “Bye!”

“Aish, that kid.” Heechul took off his beanie and sunglasses and walked to meet Tiffany at the back of the company building.

Tiffany stared at him with an amused expression, “Are you serious?”

“What?” He held her hand and pulled her out to the sidewalk.

“You’re crazy; wear something to cover your face up.” Tiffany stopped walking and handed him her hat.

“No, I’m fine.” Heechul got the pink hat and put it back on her head again. “Trust me, let’s go.”

They were walking around the streets of Seoul and people started to notice Heechul. Tiffany tried her best to lower her head as people were taking their phones out and snapping endless pictures of them.

“We are so dead.” Tiffany whispered. “Let’s run for it.”

“No.” Heechul held her hand tightly. “Just walk faster.”

Tiffany didn’t listen though; she pulled Heechul’s arm and ran all the way to the company building where she and Heechul ended up panting.

“I am so blaming you for this.” Tiffany glared at him.

“I am so blaming Shindong for this.” Heechul smiled sheepishly. “I’m sorry.”

Tiffany punched him playfully, “Let’s just go home, I’m tired.”

 

The next day, they decided to go and try going on a date again. Tiffany was hesitant of this idea at first but gave in since Heechul was already annoying her about it.

“Be sure to wear a disguise this time.” She warned.

“Trust me.” He repeated.

Tiffany waited at the back of the building again. She rubbed her hands together, it was getting cold now. She closed her eyes and immediately snapped them open when she heard Heechul’s voice.

 

“Am I pretty?”

 

“Very pretty?

 

“Am I pretty like this?”

 

“Am I pretty like that?”

 

“Are you jealous?”

 

“What the—” Tiffany laughed hysterically. “Omo, what are you wearing?”

Heechul stepped towards her with his pink boots, “This is the best disguise, right?”

Tiffany flinched, was she too hard on him? “Aigoo, you don’t need to go this far.”

Heechul smiled genuinely, “Anything for you.”

Tiffany smiled back, “You’re amazing.”

“I KNOW! LOOK! LOOK! I’m wearing a skirt! Isn’t this embarrassing?!” Heechul exclaimed as he threw his hands up in the air.

“Ye, but you’re really pretty.” Tiffany whispered. “Now keep it down before anyone notices your voice.” 

++

OHMYGOSH. I know i disappointed you, my dear subscribers for not updating soon! >< I'm soooooooo sorry! *on her knees* i was really busy with school stuff. ):

anyway, I'll update soon! I promise! ^^ and oh, this is my inspiration. XD (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElCKlZKywuQ) LOL, so sharped tongued. ^^ 

Please comment and subscribe! ♥