Fact #2 : Tiffany is only mine

Eleven Facts About Me

 

Heechul was chosen by Yoona to come as his best friend in the show, Family Outing Season 2. They were catching loaches for the loach soup and Heechul was totally unaware of Tiffany coming over. Tiffany was invited by Taecyeon to be his best friend for this special episode.

Last night, they had a fight again. Heechul was jealous of random idols who were texting Tiffany and Tiffany didn’t let her anger pass. Heechul thought that coming over would let him have some peace but all he got was green raging jealousy.

Tiffany came late; the family was already preparing dinner and was waiting for Heechul’s team to bring the loaches they caught to make the soup. Tiffany walked in a fast pace while the camera was tugging along.

“This is gonna be fun.” She pulled her pink trolley. “If I don’t like the food, I’ll just hit Taecyeon oppa.”

Taecyeon and the others who were in the set were shocked when Tiffany enthusiastically greeted them with a bow.

As soon as she arrived, she and Taecyeon had been teased because of their intimate relationship in front of the camera.

“They smell like a newlywed couple.” Tiffany blushed while Taecyeon pretended to not hear anything.

After a few minutes, Heechul and Yoona came to the set holding each other’s hands. The other people in the team are tugging along too. Tiffany took a glance at Heechul.

‘You’re here too?’

She ignored him and continued talking to Taecyeon, gaining attention from Yoona who was already burning with jealousy.

“Oh, Tiffany’s here! Who’s Tiffany’s friend?” Shin Bongsun asked. Tiffany pointed at Taecyeon as he raised the spatula he was holding.

“Oh, Tiffany and Taecyeon had been making a love line here!”  Kim Woo Hee exclaimed.

Heechul glared at Tiffany’s back and pouted.

“Look, they’re even ignoring us now!” Jo Kwon added. “It feels like there’s a wall separating us!”

Tiffany and Taecyeon were in one corner near the stove; Heechul went to where they were and stood behind them.

Nonetheless, the family continued their love tournament where Taecyeon has to choose between two ladies and the final round would be Tiffany versus Yoona.

Heechul was the so-called MC and he looked like he was so full of energy when deep inside, he already wants to kill.

“Okay, Taecyeon-ah! You choose carefully!” Heechul bent down between Tiffany and Taecyeon and got his hand on Tiffany’s shoulder without anyone noticing. “Feed the person you choose with kimchi pancake.”

Taecyeon was aware of Heechul’s grip on his jacket and decided to feed Yoona instead. Everyone laughed as Heechul continued to MCing.

“There is a saying that, treat you enemies with kindness, so we all know that the real winner is not Yoona but Tiffany!” Tiffany was curious on why Heechul was saying such thing but just went along with it.

The awkward atmosphere between Heechul and Taecyeon was broken when Woo Hee noticed the two’s situation, “Oh, Sanghyun’s best friend has arrived!”

Heechul smirked, “Omo, queen’s assistant?!”

“Ne.”

“You like her?”

“Yes, I really like her!” Now, it was Tiffany who was mad. She didn’t let anyone notice but Taecyeon.

“Why the hell did you invite me over?” She gritted her teeth.

“I didn’t know he’ll be here!” Taecyeon defended himself.

“Aish.”

“Here, take my jacket.” Taecyeon handed Tiffany his sweater. Heechul caught this little gesture and glared at the two.

‘Stupid Tiffany, what is she trying to do?’

The filming was done and everyone was finally able to rest. Tiffany went with Taecyeon and decided to talk for a little while everybody goes to their rooms.

Heechul couldn’t help but follow them.

The two sat on a log as Taecyeon pulled Tiffany closer, “Tiffany-ah, you’re cold.”

“Ne, the snow hasn’t dried up yet.”

“You and Heechul hyung fought again?” He asked.

“Ne.” Tiffany replied lowly.

Heechul was hiding behind a tree. He tried so hard not to make any noise.

“Tiffany-ah,” Taecyeon called as Tiffany looked up at him. “Don’t I really have a chance?”

Heechul was already burning with jealousy; he went out from hiding and pulled Tiffany up.

“No, you don’t!”  Heechul screamed.

“What are you doing?!” Tiffany pulled her hand back.

“Tiffany is mine, you hear me?!” Heechul pointed at Taecyeon before dragging Tiffany out.

“Can you please act mature for once?!” Tiffany yelled.

“YAH!” Heechul raised his voice. Tiffany’s eyes widened as she took a step back.

“Tiff,” He noticed Tiffany’s sudden fear. “I’m so sorry..”

Tiffany shook her head in disbelief, “What’s with you?”

“Tiff, I—I think I’m j-jealous.” He frowned.

Tiffany let out a small laugh and covered her face with her two hands. Heechul stared curiously at her; her chuckle slowly turned into a sob. He came closer and gathered her in his arms.

“Let me make it up to you.” He whispered gently, securing his hands around Tiffany’s cold body. “Forgive me.”

Tiffany responded by hugging him back. “Oppa, you’re such a dummy.”

Your dummy.” 

++

I love you guys for subscribing and commenting! ♥ :D