Fact #3 : Tiffany is pretty.

Eleven Facts About Me

 

Snow in 3 years in a row with Jessica? No, that’s a lie. Actually, I saw snow with Jessica during our trainee days only once and the rest was with..well, him.

 

“Ah, Christmas~” Yuri said, a big grin plastered on her face. Everyone in the group likes Christmas since it’s the only time they can be with their families again. But not Tiffany, Christmas in Korea means cold and being alone. Tiffany was devastated, every Christmas, she just sit there and drink hot chocolate before going to sleep.

“Bye, take care.” Taeyeon said before closing the door. Taeyeon and Tiffany live in one dorm but they will live with the other 7 soon before they debut. Tiffany sighed; she got up and locked the door.

She wandered the streets of Seoul, searching for nothing in particular.

“Kim Heechul!”

Tiffany looked around and searched for the voice and found a petite girl running to Heechul who was just behind Tiffany.

Heechul slapped his forehead before dragging the girl to one side; it looks like he’s scolding her now. Tiffany stared at the two. ‘Who is she?’

“OH!” The girl exclaimed loudly. “So, you’re Mi Young!”

Tiffany blushed, was Heechul talking about her?

“Ne.” She bowed and smiled politely.

“I’m Kim Hee Jin, Heechul’s noona.” She offered her hand.

“Nice to meet you.”

“You see,” She started again. “Our Chullie here doesn’t want to go home because he wants to be with yo—”

“NOONA!” Heechul cut her off by putting his hand over . “I’m sorry, Mi Young ah.”

“It’s fine.” Tiffany smiled. “You should go home, Heechul oppa. Spend time with your family.”

Heechul shook his head, “I’ve been spending Christmas with my family for my whole life and now, I want to spend it with you. And noona, that means you can go now. I’m not coming back with you.”

“Aish,” Hee Jin hissed. “Take care of this pabo, Mi young-ah.” She waved before running to her car.

“You should’ve just gone with your noona, you know.” Tiffany muttered.

“Don’t be stubborn, Steph.” Heechul entwined his fingers with hers. “I want to be with you.”

“Arasso.” Tiffany smiled. “I think we can drink hot chocolate together.”

Heechul chuckled and sat down a bench, “Steph, do you want to be with me?”

Tiffany was pulled down by Heechul to sit next to him, “Of course, that’s why I’m here with you.”

“What I mean is,” Heechul took a deep breath. “I lov—”

“Omo!” Tiffany squealed. “Oppa,it’s snowing!”

Heechul watched her sparkling eyes as she tried to catch a snow flake with her palm. He quickly held her outstretched hand and rubbed it with his own.

Tiffany was still playing; her amused expression made Heechul fall in love with her more.

“I love you.” He whispered in her ear and held her shoulders. “I love you more than you know.”

Tiffany was taken aback, ‘He loves ME?!’  “Why?”

“Because you’re heart is really pretty.” Heechul replied. “Do you love me too?”

Tiffany was touched, really touched. Her tears formed in her eyes as she nodded. “I love you too, oppa.”

“Good.” Heechul’s forehead was touching hers as he slowly made his way to her nose and kissed it lightly. “Because I had been dying to be with you ever since we met.”

++

 

AWW~ don't you think Heechul's a little too straight- forward? XD Anyway, comments are loved. :D and please subscribe too! >< *on her knees*