Fact #4 : Tiffany is always there for me.

Eleven Facts About Me

 

 

“Because of acting and other individual activities, there are times where Super Junior singer activities had become a burden”

“Because of this, I'm having some conflict with other members, it even came to the point where I have to leave the dorm and lived alone”

“There were many Super Junior fans who also said things like ‘Kim Heechul has no help to Super Junior at all’. I was really hurt because there's even rumor about me withdrawing from Super Junior.”

 

Sunny turned off the television, knowing that Tiffany was deeply bothered on what was showing. She turned to the motionless girl beside her, “Tiff?”

Tiffany sat still, “Mm?”

“Here,” Sunny handed her the phone. “Call him.”

Tiffany dialed the number which she knew by heart.

“Yo.”

“Oppa,” She merely whispered.

“Oh, Jagiya.” Tiffany noticed that he was trying to sound okay. “Why’d you call?”

“Are you alright?” She asked. “I heard what you said on Strong Heart awhile ago.”

“Aish, don’t worry about that!” Heechul exclaimed loudly.

“I know you’re lying.”

“Sorry.” Heechul was fidgeting in his seat, worry filled his heart up. “Don’t mind it.”

“Aniyeo.” Tiffany sighed. “Let’s meet.”

They decided to meet at Heechul’s apartment. Tiffany had a spare key with her and went in first. She sat down the couch and started to look around the place. The walls were painted white and the whole place was really neat and organized. Tiffany smiled as she caught sight of a big frame hung on the wall with the picture of them holding hands. Time flew by so fast as Tiffany remembered how Heechul kept calling her at the night of their debut stage, telling her how nervous he was on how the netizen’s will react. But in the end, people came to love him and Super Junior. Tiffany was happy for him, he is now at the peak of his career and Tiffany was proud of him.

Heechul went in his apartment and found Tiffany looking over their picture. “Hey.”

Tiffany turned to him and smiled, “Hey yourself.”

Heechul placed his bag on the floor and sat down to cuddle Tiffany. “Our apartment misses you, Tiff.”

Because of Gee promotions, the two don’t meet often, leaving Chul alone at the apartment.

“I miss this place too.” Tiffany hugged him back. “So, how are you feeling?”

“Sick.” He answered. “I checked my temperature and I’m having a fever right now.”

Tiffany pushed him away, “Don’t come near me then, I may be sick too.”

Heechul pouted, “That was mean, you know!”

Tiffany laughed before standing up and heading to the kitchen. “Change your clothes and lay down in your room.”

Heechul disappeared in his room and was back after a few minutes in his pink panther pajamas.

“Didn’t I tell you to rest?” Tiffany spoke. She was cooking porridge for him, which she was sure was edible.

“I’ll rest here.” He patted the couch. “I want to see a movie with you.”

Tiffany walked to him with a bowl of porridge and a glass of water, “Here, eat this.”

Heechul looked at the bowl as Tiffany puts it in front of him. “What? You want me to feed you?”

A smirk crept up his face while nodding playfully. “Yes, feed me.”

“No way, you’re old enough!” She said, emphasizing the ‘old’ part.

Heechul groaned, “Don’t remind me of my age, I’ll feel bad.”

“But being old has a lot of advantages.” Tiffany chuckled. “Like having a discount through you senior citizen’s card.”

Heechul picked up the bowl and stuffed a spoonful of porridge in his mouth, “Fine, I’ll eat this myself. Don’t push it.”

Tiffany smiled, satisfied. “Good.” She bent down to reach for the remote control and the television and the DVD player. “What do you want to watch?”

“시라노;연애조작단.” Heechul replied, finishing the porridge off by drinking water. “We should enroll you to a cooking class next time.”

“Shut up.” Tiffany pouted and sat back down next to Heechul after playing the movie.

Half way through the movie, Heechul already doze off. His head was resting on Tiffany’s lap and his loud snore was starting to annoy her.

Tiffany grabbed for her purse and reached for her make-up kit. She smiled mischievously as she tried to draw on Heechul’s face with her red lipstick.

“Tiff..” Heechul muttered. “Thank you for always being here for me.”

Tiffany eyes softened. “Aww.”

“PABO! DON’T PLAY WITH MY HANDSOME AND ANGELIC FACE!” He yelled before running to the bathroom to wash his face.

Tiffany laughed hysterically, “It’s your fault for snoring so loud!” Translation: You’re welcome, oppa. I’ll never leave your side.  

++

Thank you so much for those who commented and subscribed! ^^

I shall put my comment replies here. kkkk

girlx1399:  Thank you for loving this. :D I hope you still read it. ^^

Kyuwonhae: kkkk, Taecfany is one of my fave couples too. XD thanks for commenting. 

HyoHyuk4ever: Omo, thank you so much! (: I'm touched. ^^"

may_vk: Heefany is always sweet. kkk. 

kyuhyunswifey: As I said, they are always sweet. XD they bicker sometimes though. O: haha. It's the first time someone said that she's a fan of my grammar so thanks so much! ^^"

mushroomforyourwish: Yeaah. Tiff is indeed pretty. XD 

therefore, I promise to reply to every comment you leave. ^^" I love you guys too much. kkkk. 

The poster is not that good. >< I worked on that last night and I find it horrible now. XD maybe it was too dark? XDD or my editing skills just . 

Anyway, please comment and subscribe! ^^