For Her

Rainbow

Amber’s POV:

I woke up to something hard hitting my face. I groaned at the rude awakening call. I shut my already closed eyes, not wanting to wake up just yet. I opened my left eye to peek at what hit me. It was Krystal’s arm. She was still sleeping. She must have swung her arm over in her sleep which landed on my face.

I got up as carefully as I could, while grabbing her arm and gently placing it on my pillow. I grabbed the closest piece of clothing I could fine. It was my shorts but at least it’s something. I rather have that than walk around completely .

I pulled up the covers and covered Krystal’s exposed upper half that slipped down when I got out of bed. I went around picking up the rest of our clothes that got scattered. I made my way to the bathroom, dumping the clothes in a basket along the way.

I took a nice long hot shower, contemplating on what my next move would be.

I wrapped a towel around my body, walking up to the sink. The steam from the shower fogged up the windows.

I jumped into a pair of jeans and threw the towel around my neck, partially cover my bare torso. I used my hand to wipe off some of the fog. I stared at the mirror for some time, staring myself hard in the mirror. How far am I willing to go?

I held onto the edge of the sink counter with both my hands, gripping the bottom edge hard.

“You better watch out, ‘cause I’m coming for you.”

XxxxxX

I’m shocked, confused. What just happened? I was so baffled, speechless. I sat on the ground with my hand to my cheek.

She punched me.

Krystal.

My baby punched me.

I felt a liquid slowly running down my nose, that’s definitely not snot.

I saw her glaring at Daniel with one of the most fierce looks I have ever seen from her. I took this chance to get up from the floor seeing the surrounding people are starting to stare. As I look up I only caught a glimpse of Krystal’s retreating back.

I balled my fist in anger. I quickly my heel and grabbed both side of his collar with my hands, ready to punch him in his goddamn face.

“WHAT THE DID YOU SAY TO HER?!”

I retracted an arm, ready to smash my fist into his face until Key came and held me back.

“Forget about him for now. You need to go after her first.”

I put my raised fist down and nodded in agree meant. I faced Daniel to find him brushing himself off. I moved up closer to him again.

“Don’t think I’m done with you yet.”

I warned him before running off in search of Krystal.

I found her on the curb, crying. I let out a deep sigh before calling out to her.

“Krystal, wait!”

XxxxxX

I found my hoodie on top of my suitcase and put in on. I went over to bed, crawled up next to Krystal and started to plant kisses all over her face.

I heard her groan in frustration for being woken up. She started swatting her hand in front of me, trying to prevent me from my attack.

“Go away.” She mumbled, pulling the covers over her head. I quietly backed off of the bed and scurried to the opposite side of the bed, snickering in the process.

I backed up a couple of steps before running forwards, dived right on top of her.

“AMBER!!” She threw the covers off her face and started hitting me while I continued rolling on top of her laughing.

I got off, still lightly chuckling.

She sat up with her arms crossed, pouting angrily.

“You better have a good reason to be waking me up like that…”

“Yeah, I have to go. I’ll be back in a couple of hours. And you shouldn’t be sleeping anyways its almost three in the afternoon.”

“Where are you going?” She cocked her head to the side.

“Just something I have to take care of. I’ll see you at the bar with the others later, okay?” I grabbed my belongings that laid on the bedside drawers.

“We’re going separately?”

“Yeah, make sure you get something to eat. Bye.” I climbed on the bed and kissed her temple before leaving.

“Wait.” I heard her call me back.

“Amber…don’t do it.” Caught.

“Do what?” I tried playing stupid.

“Don’t what me…promise me you won’t do it.”

“…I promise.” I walked back up and kissed on the lips.

As I walked outside the car that’s picking me up was already parked inside.

“Thanks for coming Key, guys.” I turned around to see my boys all in the back of Key’s SVU.

“You know we got your back.” Minho patted my shoulders.

“Yeah, we still owe him an kickin’ from a decade ago.” Jonghyun punched his palm for sound effects.

Key had ask Jessica for the hotel that Nicole was staying in. She didn’t even question when he asked her what specific room she was in.

Surprisingly she even offered to take Nicole out for the day so we could handle our business. I don’t care what he does to me, he hurt me and I let it pass but no one makes my Soojung cry.

No one.

 “Whoa, save that face for when we get there.” Key said shaking my right shoulder with his hand when we stopped at a light.

I must look like I’m about to kill someone right now because even Key was bit scared. How can I be okay after what Daniel did? He’s lucky I let him breathe normally for an extra night.

“I’m too angry to….” I balled up my fist and dug them into my jacket.

But you promised, you don’t break promises.

“I know, we aren’t too thrilled either but just don’t take it too far, okay.” Key said keeping his eyes on the wheel.

“Yeah, I’m all for ing him up but I don’t want anybody to be visiting us in jail.” Jonghyun spoke right after.

“Hey, Amber isn’t like that okay. But do be careful, you’re married if you leave who’s going to take care of her?”

I didn’t answer. I was too stuck in my own little world. Can I do this? It’s not me.

 Maybe, I’m not sure what I’m capable of. Right now I can say that a couple punches would suffice but when the moment comes, will I lose it?

“Amber, don’t take it too far, I’m being serious.” Key said sternly.

“Don’t worry, I won’t.”

I promised her, but he hurt her.

What am I supposed to do?

“We’re here.”

XxxxxX

Krystal’s POV:

“Where’s Amber?” I walked into the bar with Jessica.

“Don’t know, maybe she’s with the guys.”

We spotted our friends at a booth near the front of the stage.

“Krystal, Jessica, glad you guys could join us.” Key got up and gave us a hug.

“Have you guys seen my dork of a wife?” Krystal asked placing her jacket behind her chair.

“Nope, haven’t seen her all day.” Minho said looking at Jonghyun. “Have you?”

“Not even a text from her.” Jonghyun replied while checking out a waitress that just walked by.

I pulled out my phone and called her for what seemed like the millionth time but in reality it’s only the fourth.

It went straight to voicemail. God, where is she? Why does Key have bruise on the side of his cheek? Can’t be, could Amber have gone to deal with Daniel? I made her promise…

No, she said she wouldn’t. I need to trust her but it wouldn’t hurt to confirm. As much as I want Daniel to feel the pain, revenge isn’t the answer. I wouldn’t be proud of something like this.

“Key…”

“Hmmm?” He said smiling way too widely for a normal person.

“How did you get a bruise on your face?” Knowing Key he won’t let anybody touch his face, it’s his life; his hair following right behind it.

“Oh, um…I tripped on the rogue shoe while walking down the street and my face landed on big rock that coincidently happened to be right by me.” He said shaking his head at himself.

I glared at him for the lamest excuse ever created by man.

“So you haven’t seen Amber all day?” I raised my eyebrow at him, skeptical.

“Nope, not since last night.” He said patting my head before getting up and walking away.

My eyes stayed glued on him. I don’t know if I buy it.

“What? It’s the truth.” He shrugged his shoulders and walked away.

Sort of’

 

 

 

(A/N: One chaper left guys!! I'll try not to disappoint you with it! Hoped you enjoy this update. and the next will be out soon.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to drop a comment before you leave. :) )