Saturday Nightmare

Saturday Nightmare

PART 9

 

Endless Moment

 

 

“That’s impossible! How can we do that?” Kang In shouted while the other Suju kids were confused.

“Did you have suspect when you investigated the case, Mr. Choi?” Yesung said without care of Kang In reaction.

Mr. Choi thought for a second before he said,

“Of  course. There are five suspects,”

“Five?” Eunhyuk surprised. Mr. Choi nodded,

“Yes. Wait for a second, I forget their names. Oh yes! Mr. Hyun Ji Woo, who was at issue with the girl before she died. The girl ever seen spoke with him.  Mr. Nam Jae Hyuk, her ex boyfriend. Perhaps he was vengeful to the girl because he abandoned by her.  Then Mr. Kang Joong Hoon, the girl’s bestfiend and Mr. Park Seul Woo, the girl’s childhood friend. The last person was Mr. Yang Young Sik, the girl’s father,”

“The girl’s father was a suspect too?” Shindong really surprised. Mr. Choi answered.

“Yes...Because he’s still a traditional person. He didn’t want his daughter has a boyfriend. Remember kids, the case happened 32 years ago,”

Suju kids shocked.

Aigoo...”

“Then how was your investigation?” Shindong asked.

“Zero. They all had an alibi on that night. We already checked it,”

Suju kids sighed.

“Then how we found the murderer?” Eunhyuk looked hopeless.

“Let’s investigate once again,” Yesung said. Suju kids looked at him,

“First, we must go to the girl’s house then we asked her parents. Then we go to the other suspects,” Yesung continued.

***

“Mr. Choi?” that old woman appeared from behind the door.

Mr. Choi nodded,

“Good afternoon, Mrs. Ahn,”

That woman, Mrs. Ahn, was the girl’s mother.

“May I come in?” Mr. Choi asked.

“Um...Ah, yes...” still confused, Mrs. Ahn let Mr. Choi entered her house. But she confused again when she saw Suju kids,

“Who are they?” she asked while looked at them one by one. Leeteuk bowed to her, the other Suju kids followed him and bowed too. 

“This is guests from Mr. Kim’s inn. We must ask you some question, Mrs. Ahn,” Mr. Choi answered.

Mrs. Ahn looked at him,

“OK. What do you want to ask, Mr. Choi?”

“This young man will explain to you,” Mr. Choi nodded to Yesung.

Yesung looked at Mrs. Ahn and he told everything. How his friends died and what’s the reason. Mrs. Ahn’s face turned pale and paler.

Aigoo...” she shocked.

“Yes, Mrs. Ahn, so we must know everything that you know about your daughter’s death,” Yesung finally said.

Mrs. Ahn sighed,

“Just one thing, young man. My husband will never kill our daughter. I ever said that to the police,” she said while looked at Mr. Choi.

“And what’s the reason?” Yesung asked.

“When we asked you 32 years ago, you didn’t answer us, Mrs. Ahn. When your husband said that he came home at 10 pm?” Mr. Choi asked.

“And it’s true!” Mrs. Ahn hellbent.

Mr. Choi sighed,

“OK. I believe in you, Mrs. Ahn. But tell us, do you have an idea, who was the killer of your daughter?”

Mrs. Ahn shook her head,

“I don’t know. She never told me about her friends,”

Mrs. Ahn then showed them her daughter’s photos. Suju kids felt suddenly frightened looked at her photo. Especially Donghae. He quickly hid behind Leeteuk’s back.

“She’s beautiful,” Kang In said slowly.

Mrs. Ahn nodded,

“Yes, and really popular too in her campus,” 

They didn’t get any clue from the girl’s house. When they was on their way to the next suspect, Mr. Choi told them,

“At that time, we believe that the murderer was Mr. Nam Jae Hyuk and the girl’s father. They had the most possibility to kill that girl. Mr. Nam Jae Hyuk could act brutal to her girlfriend, that’s why the girl abandoned her. His emotion was unstable. And about the girl’s father, you already know. We didn’t have a choice than believe his wife’s statement,”

“And now, where will we go?” Leeteuk asked.

“I’ll bring you to our first suspect, Mr. Hyun Ji Woo,” and he told them where they must go. 

They saw someone sat on lawn. Mr. Choi walked to him,

“Hello, Mr. Hyun...”

Suju looked at Mr. Hyun Ji Woo. He’s still looked healthy in his age. Mr. Hyun Ji Woo turned his head and saw Mr. Choi,

“Mr. Choi?” he looked confused.

Then he brought them to his house and told them about the girl,

“If you ask me, I believe the murderer was her ex boyfriend. He always followed us everywhere. Really made us irritated,”

When he told them about the girl, he sometimes smiled,

“She’s a kind girl. And she’s smart too...”

But he looked really sad after Suju kids told them about their stories,

“I’m so sorry, kids...For your friends’ death...”

Suju kids sighed. It looked like he’s not the murderer.  

They continued to the next suspect. They really shocked with Mr. Nam Jae Hyuk. That man just saw them from the window while shouted when Mr. Choi asked,

“Mr. Nam? I want to ask you about your ex girlfriend, Yang Soo...”

“Get out of my house, Mr. Choi! You make about the case again!” and he closed the curtain quickly.

“Ckckck...how annoying,” Kang In’s face turned sullen.

But Mr. Park Seul Woo gave them warm welcome,

“Mr. Choi, nice to meet you,”

They asked the same thing too him, but he didn’t gave them any clue,

“I’m so sorry, Mr. Choi, but I already told you everything 32 years ago,” he said while shook his head.

Suju kids and Mr. Choi sighed.    

“There’s still one suspect. Mr. Kang Joong Hoon,” Mr. Choi said. Suju kids nodded.

***

There’s an old woman received them when they arrived the last suspect’s house.

“Long time no see, Mr. Choi,”

Mr. Choi smiled a little,

“Long time no see, Mrs. Oh,”

Mrs. Oh was Kang Joong Hoon’a mother. She let them in to her house after Mr. Choi intoduced Suju kids to her.

“We want to meet your son. He lives here with you with his wife too, didn’t he?” Mr. Choi asked.

Mrs. Oh nodded,

“Yes, but they already divorced five years ago,”

“Then he still here?” Leeteuk asked. Mr. Oh looked at him, then looked at Mr.Choi,

“Didn’t you tell them that my son was died 3 years ago?”

Mr. Choi and Suju kids shocked,

“He’s died?”

Mrs. Oh nodded,

“Yes. He got an accident,”

“But I can help you. You want to investigate him, don’t you? You can go to his room, Mr. Choi. I decided to let his room like before he’s died,” Mrs. Oh continued.

So Suju kids walked to her son’s room. Meanwhile Mr. Choi asked Mrs. Oh about his son,

“Why they divorced?”

Mrs. Oh thought for a second before she answered,   

 “Ji Min always said to me that he was afraid of my son,”

“Why?” Mr. Choi looked confused,

“She said that he’s a little bit...strange,” Mrs. Oh looked hesitate to continued.

“Strange? Like what?” Mr. Choi pushed her to tell more.

Mrs. Oh looked at him,

“Um...like...”

But suddenly there’s a scream,

“Uwaaaaa!!!”

Mr. Choi quickly ran while Mrs. Oh looked shocked. Then he found Suju kids sat in fear on the floor,

“What? What happen kids?” he shouted.

Shindong pointed at the wardrobe,

“Mr. Choi! That’s...that’s...” he stuttered.

Mr. Choi walked to the wardrobe while Mrs. Oh followed him from behind and said,

“He always kept his precious things in this wardrobe...His wife and I never see what’s inside it,”

But Suju kids already opened it. So when Mr. Choi looked at what’s inside the wardrobe, he totally shocked.

He saw an old box. It covered with dust but he could still saw it color. It’s brown, definitely brown.

***

 

NB: Hello readers ^^!

After this chapter I’ll post the last chapter and with my new story, like usual^^

So please anticipate it!!^^