Saturday Nightmare

Saturday Nightmare

PART 10

 

A Good Bye

 

 

“It’s...it’s...” Kyuhyun and Sungmin stuttered.

“We found it...” Yesung finally said.

Mrs. Oh’s voice trembled when she said,

Aigoo...Aigoo...That’s...that’s what I...I mean...” she looked at Suju kids and Mr. Choi and they looked at her back fearfully.

“Ji Min told me that Jung Hoon had a strange behaviour. He always collects his friends’ photos, but he collected Soo Mi’s photos the most. Every pose, every day. And he collected too every...everything about Soo Mi. Soo Mi’s comb, Soo Mi’s clothes, even...even...” Mrs. Oh couldn’t continue. Her eyes looked scare.

“Even Soo Mi’s hair...Ji Min found it when Jung Hoon was in the bathroom...” she whispered.

Suju kids gulped. Mr. Choi looked at the brown box,

Aigoo, Mrs. Oh...”    

Mrs. Oh continued,

“Ji Min and I knew that Jung Hoon loved Soo Mi since they became bestfriend. But we didn’t know he really obsessive with that girl. Ji Min thought that after they got married, his obsession will be stopped but she’s wrong...But we really didn’t expect that he killed Soo Mi...”

Mrs. Oh told them to had dinner in her house. So before they prepared for dinner, Suju kids gathered at the family room,

“Kids, we found the murderer,” Leeteuk said. Suju kids looked at him,

“What will we do next?” Kyuhyun asked.

Leeteuk didn’t answer. Sungmin suddenly said,

“Why he was the murderer? I don’t understand...He’s her bestfriend...”

Yesung answered,

“I have an assessment...” and Suju kids looked at him,

“Remember that the girl was at issue Mr. Hyun Ji Woo before she died? If Mr. Kang Jung Hoon really loved her, he perhaps didn’t want she had a relationship with Mr. Hyun Ji Woo,”

“The he killed her?” Zhoumi asked. Yesung nodded,

“Yes...” he answered.

“And he collected...” Sungmin gulped.  Yesung nodded once again.

“He’s crazy...” Sungmin didn’t believe it.

After they had dinner, they left Mrs. Oh’s house. Mr. Choi suggested them to his house,

“You can get rest at my home, kids. Then you can go home tomorrow morning,”

Leeteuk smiled a little,

“Thanks a lot, Mr. Choi...”

Shindong suddenly shivered,

“Guys, do you feel that suddenly the air is so cold?”

Mrs. Oh’s house was near the forest. Far from the other citizen’s house. They walked through the empty street while shivered.

“You’re right,” Leeteuk said. He looked chilled.

“Really cold...” he’s continued.

“Really strange...” Zhoumi  added, he put both of his hands to his jacket’s pocket.

“We better walk faster, kids. The air really cold,” Mr. Choi said.

Suju kids nodded and walked faster. When they walked, for a second Sungmin felt like he saw someone stood behind one of the tree. It looked like a vague shadow that moved slowly. But he just consider it his imagination. But suddenly...

“W...what? NOOOO!!!”

There’s a shouted near them and Suju kids was really shocked.

“Who...” Kang In started to say but suddenly Leeteuk realized,

“Donghae!!! Donghae! Stooop!!!” he shouted and started to run.

Suju kids and Mr. Choi shocked once more. They saw Donghae pulled at his foot by roots to the forest. They didn’t know where those roots came from.  They just knew that suddenly Donghae shouted while those roots pulled him away.

“Aaaaaargh!! Help me, help me!!!” Donghae shouted once again.

At that time Sungmin shouted,

“That ghost! She was the one who pulled Donghae!”

Suju kids and Mr. Choi ran quickly. Leeteuk first, he tried to grabbed Donghae’s arm but that he’s too fast.

“Donghae, Donghae! Take my hands!” Leeteuk offered his hands again and Donghae tried to took him by his hands but he couldn’t. Donghae started to cry.

“Please help me, help me!!!”

They entered the forest further. The forest was really dark and the air was really cold.

“Why she wants Donghae again?” Leeteuk shoued while still ran. Yesung suddenly stopped when he realized something,

“Perhaps it because of at that time she failed to killed him!”

Leeteuk was really frightened,

“What?! So...”

But before Leeteuk finished his words Yesung ran back,

“I’ll be back, hyung! Just try to save Donghae first!”

Yesung knew that he only had one chance.

***

Suju kids suddenly stopped. They saw that those roots pulled off Donghae. Suju kids ran quickly to him while Donghae still cried,

“Donghae, Donghae, are you okay?” Leeteuk sat near him, asked worriedly. Donghae hugged him,

Hyung...hyung...”

Leeteuk calm him down,

“Ssst...you’re okay now,”

But then Donghae looked scare and shouted again while pointed someone or something behind Leeteuk’s back.

“No! No! Don’t kill me!”

Leeteuk, Mr. Choi and the other Suju kids shocked. They saw that girl ghost stood near them while saw Donghae intensively. Then there’s a scary roar came from . Suju kids and Mr. Choi quickly closed their ears with their hands.  

Then that ghost flew to Donghae but then suddenly Yesung came. He brought something with him and shouted,

“Stop it! Yang Soo Mi, stop it!!!”

***

When Yesung came back to Mrs. Oh’s house, he quickly took the brown box with him. Then he tried to run as fast as he can to the forest again.

At that time, he suddenly realized something. When he ran, he could hear a sound, called his name many times,

“Yesungi hyung! Yesungi hyung!”

And what he saw next really made him surprised. He saw Ryeowook near him, ran with him.

“We can save him! We can save Donghae! Just give back the box to the girl and he’ll be safe!”

“Wooki...” Yesung said slowly. Ryeowook smiled to him,

“You can do it, hyung...You can do it. You must stop this,” he said. And then he suddenly dissapeared.

Then there’s a scary roar that made his flesh creep. He knew that sound. He remembered that sound. A sound that full of anger.  

And Yesung ran faster that before and then found that girl stood near Suju kids.

***

He shouted once again when there’s no reaction.

“Yang Soo Mi! Yang Soo Mi! Please stop it!”

And that ghost turned his body and looked at Yesung. Yesung said,

“I know that you missed this for a long time. So please stop to chase my friend,”

He walked to that ghost offered the box to her. That ghost just looked at him intensively,

“Take this, Yang Soo Mi. This is something you’ve been looking for many years...” and Yesung opened the box.

When the ghost saw what inside it, Yesung shocked. There’s a tears...There’s a tears came from that ghost’s eyes.

Then something happen. That ghost dissapeared. And the box too. Then Yesung quickly ran to Donghae and hugged him,

“Donghae, everything is over now...” he said.

Donghae cried in his embrace,

“I’m so sorry, hyung...I’m so sorry...”  

“It’s okay, Donghae...” he said once again.

When he hugged Donghae, he suddenly saw a vague shadow from behind the tree, far from him. A vague shadow of a beautiful girl who smiled to him. Yesung smiled too. And then vague shadow dissapeared.

***

 

Suju kids prepared to go home. Mr. Choi helped them.

“Thank you so much, Mr. Choi...” Leeteuk hugged him tighly. Mr. Choi smiled,

“You’re welcome, kids...”

And Mr. Choi looked at Yesung,

“You’re really a brave man,”

Yesung smiled to him,

“Ah, it’s nothing, Mr. Choi. Someone help me. Someone gave me strength,”

“Who?” Kyuhyun asked him, looked confused. Yesung smiled once again,

“I’ll tell you later,”

“You can go home now, kids. You can go home and live in peace again. You deserve to it,” Mr. Choi said.

Suju kids nodded,

“Good bye, Mr. Choi...” they said.

Mr. Choi smiled once again.

“Good bye, kids...”

When they left, Suju kids looked behind them, to the small city which they about to leave. Mr. Choi waved his hands to them. And Leeteuk started to run the car.

THE END

 

PS: Dear Readers...

Thanks for reading until the end, I’m really appreciate the comments, thank you^^

Jeongmal gamsahamnida *bow*

Oh, I almost forget, this story is just fiction. The legend is not real. I made it by myself. ^^

Hope u’ll like my next story, readers!^^