Saturday Nightmare

Saturday Nightmare

PART 6

 

Storm

 

Leeteuk, who waited Siwon, Donghae and Eunhyuk impatiently felt annoyed.

“That kids! Really...Don’t they know we’re in hurry?” he said in loud voice.

“Let’s check for them, hyung...” Kang In suggested. Leeteuk looked at his watch and sighed,

“OK. Really...” and he went to bathroom. Kang In followed him.

They found Donghae and Eunhyuk sat on the floor.

Ya! why you...” Leeteuk shouted but suddenly he saw their expression.

“What’s hap...” he asked while sat near Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk just ponted at the the door where Siwon entered. He pointed while his mouth opened and his body trembled.

“What do you mean? Where’s Siwon?” Leeteuk confused. But Eunhyuk  just gave him a scare stare.

Kang In looked at Donghae,

“Why your expression like…” he said but Donghae just opened his mouth, but there’s no sound from it. Then he made a sound like someone strangled his neck.

Ya!” Kang In confused.

Leeteuk quickly opened the door which Eunhyuk pointed before.

“Do you mean this?” he said and in one second later he’s fainted.

Kang In looked at what Leeteuk saw too and he tried hard to held his scream. But he failed. There’s a scream out from his mouth, a scream which made Suju kids, who’s waiting outside shocked and quickly ran to him.

***

Aigoo...Aigoo...” Kyuhyun said many times.

“It can’t be...impossible...” Sungmin shook his head.

The police still check. They carried Siwon’s body quickly when they saw him for the first time.

Leeteuk still fainted and Kang In accompanied him. So Yesung must answered the police question.

“Impossible he’s just fell like that!” Yesung shouted.

“He slips. There’s no other explanation, young man,” the police shook his head.

“No! That’s impossible! How can he...” Yesung replied but the police shook his head for twice.

“The floor was wet, and it made him slip. Then his head struck the wall,” the police said.

Yesung covered his head with his palm,

Aigoo...” 

Leeteuk regain consciousness. Then he saw Kang In,

“Kang In~a...” he called him. Kang In looked pale when he answered,

“Yes, hyung?”

“The police...call the police...” Leeteuk said.

“Yesung hyung already called them. You don’t have to worry, hyung ,” Kang In answered.

Leeteuk nodded. Kang In looked pity on him. He looked so tired and sad...

 When the police left, Shindong sighed,

Aigoo...When the disaster end?”

Then suddenly Suju kids heard someone said,

“Kids, I know this will happen,”

***

“What do you mean? What do you mean?” Sungmin asked slowly. His face still looked pale.

In front of them, stood the old man they saw at Inn. The man sho shouted at them, who warned them how dangerous the legend. Seemingly that old man followed them since they left the inn.

He looked at them one by one,

“Tell me. You did what the legend told, didn’t you?” he asked.

“Our friend did it,” Yesung answered.

“But there’s only one of us who did it! Then why our friends died too? They didn’t wrote that girl’s name!” Sungmin shouted, felt frustate.  

That man winked once, then asked,

“Do your friends did something before they died? Something that related to the name?” 

“Siwon hyung just trampled on the paper which the name written,” Henry answered slowly.

Yesung suddenly remembered something,

“Ryeowook did it too! He tore the paper into pieces! But then the paper weirdly intact again, like never been tore...”

Kang In looked at him,

“Really? Ryeowook ever tried to destroy that paper?” he shocked. Yesung nodded,

“Yes...”

That man sighed,

“Kids, listen to me. If you try to destroy that paper, it means you invite the death to yourself.”

Suju kids looked shocked,

“Invite...the death?”

That man sighed once again,

“Yes. Kids, you can’t stay here. Follow me to the Inn and I’ll tell you everything about it.,”

***

 

Mr. Kim received them with smile,

“Why you come back?”

He asked them for sit and took drinks.

Then he suddenly saw their expression, especially Leeteuk’s expression,

“Is there something happen?” he asked. Leeteuk shook his head. But Mr. Kim looked unsure and he saw the old man who walked behind Leeteuk,

“Mr. Choi?” he confused.

Mr. Choi, that old’s man name, just said,

“I’m sorry Mr. Kim. It seems we must stay here for a while,”

Mr. Kim nodded, although he still looked confused.

Suju kids sat and Leeteuk said,

“Mr. Choi, so tell us about what you told us before. You said that if we try to destroy that paper, it means we invite death?”

Mr. Choi nodded,

“Yes. It also applies to every object where you write that name. Wall, on the desk, or paper. Everything.”

“How do you know about it?” Sungmin asked with slow voice.

Mr. Choi took a breath before he answered,

“Because my son ever did it. He wrote that name is his school bench. After he died, his friend tried to erased the name. Then he died too. His friend never writes that name. Then what the reason he died? So I asked the other student and they said, before my son’s friend died, he tried to erase the name,”

Suju kids really shocked after heard that,

“Your son died because of the legend too?” Kyuhyun asked with pale face.

Mr. Choi nodded,

“Yes. Then my wife abandoned me because she couldn’t hold her sadness and his anger to me. Once, I was a police. He was so angry because as a police, I couldn’t protect my own son. You know kids, that legend spread when I still became a police. So I should could give a warning to my son for not try what the legend said,”

“A...police?” Eunhyuk looked he didn’t believe it.

 Mr. Choi smiled a little,

“Yes. But we never reveal the case. Many polices at that time didn’t believe the legend, kids...They just though that it’s an accident and coincidental. So, there’s so much people died before we realize that it’s not an accident...”

Then suddenly he looked at Yesung,

“From where did you hear the story?” he asked.

“Internet...” Yesung answered slowly.

“So kids, if you want to safe, forget your desire to destroy that paper. Just let it and you’ll be safe,”

“Our friends...” Sungmin bowed his head.

Mr. Choi shook his head,

“Go back and never think about it again,”

“Is this disaster can’t stop? There’s so much people died because of it...” Leeteuk asked.

Mr. Choi looked at him intensively,

“I know...Now, you must forget you ever heard about this. Just go back and forget,”

 Donghae quickly answered,

“Our friends were dead! That ghost took our friends! We must to...”

“Just let it! You better go! It’s not your business again! Just let it and you’ll be safe,” Mr. Choi warned.

Donghae just looked like the person who wants to argue, but then he didn’t say anything and just quiet.

***