Saturday Nightmare

Saturday Nightmare

PART 1

 

Pajama Party

 

Hyung!! Where’s my polkadot underwear?” Eunhyuk shouted at Siwon and Leeteuk.

Molla! Why you asked us?” Leeteuk shouted.

Eunhyuk scratch his head, looked confused. Then he felt someone watched him.

“Donghae!! You stole my underwear, don’t you? Give it back to me!!” he shouted at Donghae who quickly ran away while laughed.

“Look at this!! Eunhyuki polkadot underwear!!” he waved Eunhyuk underwear to Suju kids. Kyuhyun laughed so hard looked at that.

“Give it to me! I’ll show it to our neighbor,” he said.

“Noooo!!! Give it back to MEEEE!!!” Eunhyuk shouted louder.

Leeteuk came, looked a bit angry.

Ya…Ya kids, stop it. We have week end holiday. So use it well. We must go at 8 o’clock. The inn keeper is waiting for us now. Kaja!”

The Suju kids yelled,

“Yoohoo! Let’s go!!” Kyuhyun shouted again.

They went with three cars. They traveled for one hour until they reach the inn. That inn located near on the peace and quiet place. There’s a lake near the inn and there’s road for walk at the morning. The Suju kids looked really happy. 

Hyung, why we come here? Why don’t we come to beach, maybe?” asked Ryeowook suddenly. Leeteuk smiled,

“We need fresh air! And I heard that the Inn is really famous,”

“I like this place,” said Kangin and Heechul. Yesung smiled,

“Yes! Perhaps we can swim on the lake this afternoon…”

Suju kids then followed Leeteuk entered the Inn. The inn is really big and looked comfort. The Inn keeper had been waiting for them,

“Ah, welcome to my Inn! Please come in…” he smiled widely. Leeteuk smiled to him too,

Gamsahamnida, Mr. Kim…” he followed Mr.Kim.

Mr. Kim smiled again,

“You must be very tired. There’s a drinks for you,”

Leeteuk looked around,

“Ah, this place a little bit quiet,” he said. Mr. Kim nodded,

“Yes, but when a big holiday come, this place is really crowded! You’re lucky to come here when it’s quiet…” he laughed. Then he looked at Suju kids,

“Ah, you all are very handsome!”

Leeteuk quickly introduced them,

“This is Shindong, Heechul and Siwon. Then this is Ryeowook, Yesung and Sungmin. Over here is Kangin, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun. And this is Henry and Zhoumi,”

Mr. Kim nodded while smiled friendly,

“Ah, arasso, arasso…Come on, I’ll show your rooms,” and he brought them to second floor. 

After found their rooms, they gathered with the inn keeper and ate lunch together. Everyone looked very happy. Mr. Kim told them about his inn,

“Before become the inn, it’s a house that owned by a local citizen. I bought this house from her,”

“So the owner before was a woman?” asked Leeteuk. Mr. Kim nodded,

“Yes,”

“This is really a nice house,” said Shindong. Mr. Kim laughed,

“Of course! When I came to this city, I like this house immediately,”

When they finished lunch, Leeteuk said,

Gamsahamnida Mr. Kim, for all the delicious foods,”

Mr. Kim smiled widely,

“You’re welcome. I’ll let you take a rest, you must be felt tired,” he said.

Then Suju kids went to second floor, take a rest for a while.

***

“Yoo-hoo! The loser will wear this house dress for sleep! Rock paper scissors!” Eunhyuk shouted while laughed.

Suju kids played a game that night. One week before, Eunhyuk and Donghae went to shopping centre and bought pajamas for the other kids. Donghae suggested buying a house dress too.

“Kekeke…imagine Shindong and Kyuhyun wearing this…” Donghae laughed loudly at that time. Eunhyuk nodded and laughed too,

“I personally prefer Kangin hyung who will wear this! Remember at Intimate Note? Kekeke…”  

But now…when the game begins…

“No! OK, I’ll win!” shouted Kyuhyun.

They started the game while laughed. For the first round, Shindong, Henry, Ryeowook, Sungmin and Leeteuk win. And for the second round, Kangin, Heechul, Zhoumi and Yesung win. Third round Kyuhyun and Siwon will.

“Yoo-hoo!” Kyuhyun and Siwon started to high five.

So there’s only Donghae and Eunhyuk left. Donghae shouted,

Ya! Why? I was the person who bought that dress!” he protested.

Eunhyuk looked at the dress. Kyuhyun waved that in front of him,

“Eunhyuki…You’ll be really pretty wearing this, kekeke…” he started his evil laugh.

“I’ll take a photo of you, Donghae…” Sungmin added, showed his camera.

Donghae shook his head,

“No! Shirheo! I want to withdraw!” he shouted. Kangin laughed,

Ya! You can’t do that!”

So, with the other kids’ coercion, Donghae and Eunhyuk fearfully started the final battle,

“Rock paper scissors!” they shouted.

Suju kids gathered and saw the result.

“Bwahahaha!!!” Kyuhyun laughed loudly.

“Yeah, yeah!” Kangin yelled while Yesung and Henry rolling on the floor laughed loudly.

Mianhae, Hyuki…” but Donghae couldn’t hold his laugh. He gave the dress to Eunhyuk.

Eomma!!!” Eunhyuk almost cry because of his fate.

“Kyaa…hahaha! Let’s take a picture of Eunhyuki!” laughed Yesung. Quickly Eunhyuk threw pillow on him,

“Tsk, you’re really evil!”

“You looked…good, Eunhyuk hyung…Pfft…” Henry tried to hold his laugh and made Eunhyuk threw pillow on him too,

“Enough! I’ll not wear it again!” Eunhyuk shouted, looked mad.

Suju kids laughed so hard again. And Donghae who laughed the most

***

On the next day, Suju kids went to the beach near the Inn. Mr. Kim suggested them the beach,

“Many people went there when we’re here. It’s nice beach,” he said while smiled.

So Suju kids with full of enthusiasm went to the beach. Luckily, there are just few people there. Eunhyuk and Donghae started to play. Siwon and Kyuhyun joined and they all played volleyball.

“Me! Me! I want to play to!” Yesung yelled.

“Me too!” Henry ran.

They played together then suddenly the ball hit someone who walked,

Ya, kids! Be careful!” shouted that people, looked a little bit angry. He’s a 50 years old man.

Donghae took the ball and bowed to that man,

Jeosanghamnida, we’re really sorry…”   

That man looked at him once and quickly left while sighed.

Leeteuk walked to Donghae and other kids and said,

“Be careful, kids. We’re not the only one here,”

Donghae nodded,

Arasso, hyung…”

***

“Rock, paper, scissors!” they shouted.

“Yeah!” Kyuhyun and Yesung yelled and quickly high five.

“Not again!” Donghae shouted. There’s only Eunhyuk, Henry, and he who left.

“Yeah!” finally Henry yelled. Then he hugged Zhoumi and Kyuhyun tightly.

“I won’t! I won’t!” Eunhyuk shook his hard quickly. Leeteuk laughed,

Palli! Let’s see who’ll win!”

“Rock, paper, scissors!” Donghae and Eunhyuk shouted.

And the game ended with…

“Yoo-hoo! Yeah!” Eunhyuk and Henry quickly high five.

“NOOO!!!” Donghae held his head, felt frustrate.

“Give that dress to him!” Eunhyuk shouted, finally got his revenge.

SHIRHEO!!!” Donghae shouted and Suju kids must put the dress on him.

“Kyaaaahaha! You look…funny!” Siwon laughed so hard.

“Euargh!!!!” Donghae exploded and made Suju kids laughed.

“I really like it!” Eunhyuk looked satisfied.

“Yeah! That’s…” Kyuhyun said but suddenly the lamp off. Suju kids shocked,

Omo!” they shouted.

“Calm down, kids! I bring the flashlight! Wait…” Leeteuk quickly said and five minutes later he came back with the flashlight.

There’s someone came and knocked the door,

“Kids, please open the door!”

That’s Mr. Kim. Leeteuk quickly opened the door. Mr. Kim stood in front of the door, held a flashlight in his hand,

“I’m sorry, the generator is off. That’ll take a time to repair it. You’ll better go down and gathered with other guests,” he suggested.

Leeteuk nodded and thought it as a good idea.

“Come on kids, we go down,” he said to Suju kids.

Suju kids followed him and found there’s other guest at the first floor. Most of them protested,

“What happen with the electricity, Mr. Kim? I don’t like dark!” one of the guest, an old woman looked angry.

“I’m really sorry, Mrs. Kwon, we’ll repair it soon,” Mr. Kim said quickly.

“Huh! The service is bad,” the other man annoyed. Leeteuk looked at that man, he seemed ever saw that man, but he couldn’t remember.

“Really sorry, Mr. Lee. I’m really sorry,” Mr. Kim bowed, feel bad.

Leeteuk quickly said,

“Mr. Kim, if I may help, I’ll check the generator,”

Mr. Kim looked at him,

“Ah, really thank you. But my son already go check it,” he smiled.

Leeteuk at Suju kids.

“OK, we’ll sit here for a while,” he said again.

“Ah, really…” Heechul yawned. He really wants to sleep but now he couldn’t.

“It’s OK. The generator will on again,” Ryeowook nodded while smiled.  

Ten minutes left, Suju kids started to bored. Henry even slept on the table. Donghae and Eunhyuk played game on their PSP and Siwon took magazine from the counter and started to read near the emergency lamp. Leeteuk stood near Mr. Kim and came back while brought on tray of tea.

Kyuhyun, who yawned for thrice finally got an idea,

Ya! let’s make a storytelling!” he clapped.

Siwon looked at him,

“We’re not children, Kyuhyuni…”

“Yes, we’re an adult…” Heechul added.

Kyuhyun’s eyes looked shine,

“Not just a storytelling…” he smiled.

“Then?” Shindong yawned.

Kyuhyun smiled once again, 

“Let’s tell horror story…”

Zhoumi looked at him, bewildered,

“Horror…story?” he asked.

Kyuhyun nodded,

“Yes…”

And when he said it Henry suddenly woke,

“What horror story?” he asked.

Kyuhyun just smiled mysteriously.

***