Saturday Nightmare

Saturday Nightmare

PART 2

 

The Story

 

 

Sungmin laughed,

Ya, stop it, Kyuhyun! That’s not a good idea!”

Kyuhyun looked at him,

“Why not? The atmosphere is good! Each person will tell the scariest story he ever heard and look if it can make us scare,” he said.

“No…obviously no,” said Shindong quickly.

Kyuhyun looked disappointed,

“Ah, come on guys! It’ll be fun!”

“No,” the other kids quickly said together.

Kyuhyun still stood firm,

“Let’s make a bet! The people who lose will be a servant for one week,” he said.

Suju kids finally looked at each other. Siwon put the magazine back to the counter and said,

“Ah…I see,” he said.

“Not bad,” Kang In shrugged.

“Let’s try first,” Heechul looked enthusiastic.

“I’ll not lose,” Shindong said.

“So, everyone agree?” Kyuhyun asked while smiled widely.

“OK!” Suju kids shouted together.

“You first, Kyuhyun,” said Sungmin.

Kyuhyun smiled.

“OK. I’ll tell you one story. When I was a little kid, there’s a girl who like me. She always chased me and made me irritated. One day, suddenly she never chased me again. Then I heard that she died in car accident. Somehow I feel sad, although I felt relief. Then at that night, there’s a strange event happen…” Kyuhyun suddenly stopped to saw Suju kids’ reaction.

“What event?” Henry bit his finger, looked scare.

“I dreamed about that girl…and she said to me. “Kyuhyun~a…please accompany me…I feel lonely here…” and in that dream she walked to me and hugged me while cried. I was really scared until I woke up. And when I woke up, my shirt was wet. It looked like its wet because of her tears…”

Kyuhyun finally ended his story. Surprisingly, Suju kids laughed,

“Bwahahaha! Perhaps you slobber when you sleep, Kyuhyun!” Leeteuk laughed so hard.

“That’s right! Our Kyuhyuni like to slobber!” Heechul laughed until his eyes wet.

Kyuhyun looked offended,

“You guys really…OK! Then try to tell another story! I bet it won’t scary at all…” he challenged.

“OK! Then let me tell my story!” Heechul smiled.

“It’ll make you scare until you’ll pee on your pants!” he added confidently.

Heechul cleared his throat for a second and then started his story,

“I have a strange friend in my senior high school. His name was Hee Jung. Hee Jung was a loner boy. He never got along with us, his classmates. One day, my classmate found killed, there’s so much blood on the floor, near her body.  But before she died, she pointed at us, who gathered around her,

“He…He! Keep away from him!” but we didn’t know what she mean.

And after that, she died. One week later, we found another girl was died, hung in the bathroom. And there’s a girl died once again, two weeks later, sunk in the pool. Our headmaster finally asked us for not alone when we want to go to a place in school, like bathroom or pool.” suddenly Heechul stopped.

Ya! Why you stopping! Tell us what happen next!” Kang In protested.

Ye, palli!” shouted Leeteuk impatiently.

Heechul laughed a little,

“OK, OK! Then one day…My friend and I went to Hee Jung’s house. And what we found there was so scary. Hee Jung died and in his room we found a diary in his notebook. It said that he really like to kill girls. He enjoyed a weird sensation when he heard their scream, their cry, their desperation for his mercy. But after he did that, he started to scare because many times he had dreams that the girls he killed chased him, want to take revenge…So my friend and I thought that Hee Jung was killed by his victims…After that, we ran quickly from his house in fear, to call police…”

Omo…” Ryeowook swallowed his spittle.

“That…scary…” Sungmin swallowed his spittle too.

Heechul yelled,

“Yoo-hoo! Then try to defeat me!” he looked satisfied.

“My turn!” Kang In raised his hand.

“No! Me first!” Donghae shouted.

But after Donghae finished his story, Suju kids looked blank,

“And…where’s the scary part?” Leeteuk asked.

“That’s the scary part! My friend and I saw he crashed by car!” Donghae said. Leeteuk shook his head,

“No. You just tell us an accident event, Donghae…”

“But it’s really scary…” Donghae was still hell-bent.

But Suju kids refused to consider it as a horror story. Donghae’s positon now in danger.

“You’re on danger, kekeke…” Kyuhyun laughed, looked evil. 

They continued, but on the other story, Suju kids just looked confused and not scare at all,

“Um…where’s the scary part?” asked Ryeowook on Shindong’s story.

And Suju kids instead laughed,

Ya! That’s funny! Not scary at all!” Kang In laughed so hard on Eunhyuk’s story.

Now the bottom three position almost certainly three members: Shindong, Donghae, and Eunhyuk.

“Why me?” Eunhyuk protested. Kyuhyun just laughed.

“There’s still Yesung who don’t tell us his story,” Leeteuk calm Eunhyuk down.

Eunhyuk looked at Yesung,

“OK. Please save my position, hyung…jebal. I don’t want to be a servant…” Eunhyuk begged to Yesung.

Yesung shook his head quickly,

Shirheo. I have a really scary story…”

Kyuhyun laughed,

“How scary?”

Yesung smiled mysteriously like Kyuhyun before,

“Prepare yourself, guys…”

Henry and Zhoumi looked at each other, swallowed their spittle,

Palli tell us!” they shouted.

Yesung smiled again and started his story…

***


“It’s an urban legend. People called it as “The hands in the box”,” Yesung said.

Henry started to bit his finger again while Eunhyuk and Donghae just looked at Yesung attentively.

“32 years ago, there’s a girl who found killed in storage. It happen in a small town. People found her body and she had no hands…The murderer cut both of it. That case never revealed. One day, two weeks after the incident, there’s a boy who wrote the girl’s name for fun in his school’s wall. He hoped the other student will be scare if they saw it, because until that time, that case made everyone scare. An unrevealed case, what more scary than that? So he wrote the girl’s name, three times, with red colored pen, which made it scarier. And he’s success. The other students scared,

Ya! Erase it now!” one of his girl friend shouted.

“Don’t play around with it!” the other girl warned.

But that boy just laughed.

And in the morning, when he entered his class, he found a brown box on his table. He’s surprised,

Ya! What is it? Someone gives me a present, huh?” he laughed. His friend answered,

“We just found it when we arrived,”

That boy laughed once again and opened the box. And what he found here was really surprised him…” Yesung suddenly stopped.

“What? What is in the box?” Donghae asked, looked scare.

“A couple of hands…” Yesung answered.

Omo!!!!” Eunhyuk shouted. Yesung nodded,

“Yes… And that boy though it was a prank and angry. He shouted, ”Ya! Who give this? Really childish!” and there’s a sound behind him.

“Give it back to me…Give my hands back to me…”

That boy turned his body and he looked a girl, wearing a dress that full of blood. That girl had no hands….

That girl ran to him while shouted,

“GIVE IT BACK TO ME!!!”

And then, the boy found died in really scary way. And the bow disappeared mysteriously. His classmates who saw that event quickly ran away while kept shout,”

Suju kids held their breath. Yesung continued,

“And until now, everyone believes that if you write that girl’s name for thrice, and with red colored pen, you’ll get a brown box with hands in it…And that girl will come after it,”

“Wuaaaa!!” Suju kids shouted. Siwon even covered his face with his hands.

“That…that really scary…” Kyuhyun shiver.

“W…what that girl’s name?” Ryeowook asked suddenly.

Suju kids looked at Yesung when Ryeowook asked it, Yesung almost answer when someone shouted,

“STOP IT! STOP IT, KID!”

Suju kids quickly looked around and they found a man looked at them angrily. Leeteuk suddenly remembered,

“Is…is that the man we met at the beach?” he asked Donghae. Donghae looked at that man and nodded,

“Yes…”  

That man walked to them, still looked angry.

“Stop it! You shouldn’t tell that story!” he looked at Yesung, who startled.

 “You’re only outsider who don’t know anything, kids…” that weird man said coldly. Leeteuk looked worried,

“I’m really sorry, Sir…But we just shared a story tonight,” he answered.

That man looked at them in scary way,

“Beware, kids…You told a really…really dangerous story…” he said and then looked at Yesung. Yesung gulped,

“I’m…I’m really sorry…I didn’t mean…”

That man nodded,

“Tsk…you really only outsider. You don’t know anything, kid… Never do what the story told to you,” he warned them.

Suju kids looked scare. But luckily that weird man left them ten minutes later. Then Mr. Kim whispered at them,

“Ignore him, kids…he just a man that abandoned by his wife. He’s a little bit…um…crazy,”

Leeteuk tried to smile, although he still looked afraid,

“I understand, Mr. Kim,”

***