A Love That Never Fade

Unbroken String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  c  h  a  p  t  e  r    e  i  g  h  t A Love That Never Fade - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -   I was listening to this when I wrote this chapter as Seohyun POV      

 

It was a comforting silent.

All Seohyun could hear on her ear that night was only the calm heart beat from the love of her life. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the rythm of his heart as she laid her head on his bare chest. His hand that gently her hair was like a magic wand that made her felt all the love he had. It was so comfortable that it could bring her into the drowsiness and later to the dreamland.

"Do you know Hyun?" He suddenly said breaking the silent they built after the longing love making session they had that night. The glowing woman who was lying her head on his chest, lifted her face and looked up to his eyes which stared far away through the ceiling of his condominium bedroom.

"What is it Yong?" She asked playfully while poking his nose with her finger. He chuckled to the touch then shifted his gaze to her, staring his love so dearly.

"Do you know that love is like a journey. If we stay strong to walk and go through every hardships, eventually we will find what we are searching for." He continued while tucking the strained hair behind her ear. Seohyun curved a bitter smile to realize the meaning behind his words. Their love indeed not an easy one.

"Do you know what we are searching for?" He asked. Seohyun put her hand on his chest and rested her chin on it. Her lips pouted while trying to think the best answer.

"Never ending happiness?"

Yong Hwa chuckled again. "Pabo.. There is no never ending happiness in this world. You really read too many romance novel, huh?"

Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows and tilted her head. Her lips pouted a bit when Yong Hwa made a fun of her.

"How come there is no eternal happiness? Then what we are searching for in our journey of love?"

"Eternal happiness might only exist when we are no longer in this world. In our journey, accidently or not we can hurt each other. You might be the cause of my pain and I might be the cause of your tears. A relationship is not only build with love but it also build from the mistakes we learn." He explained while letting his eyes, once again, wandered far through the ceiling of his room.

Seohyun drowned in her silent after what Yong Hwa little speech. It was a bit bitter but it was true. Her eyes never left the sight of the man she admired and she loved the most. Yong Hwa was the only man who able to make her fell in love again and again even just with his little actions or words to her. Just like now, when her heart flutter and her stomach felt some butterfly feeling after hearing his wise words.

The man she admired took a long deep breath before shifting his gaze from the ceiling to the woman that owned his whole heart. His palm reached her soft cheek and brushed it lovingly with his thumb. His gaze was gentle and his smile was warm and that was enough to make Seohyun believed that she was being loved so deeply by him.

"So don't give up through this journey Hyun because I just want you to be my last love and no matter what happen to me, always believe that my love for you will never fade." Yong Hwa's fingers stopped brushing her cheek any further as he caught the glimpse of his favorite spark on her eyes.

"I love you." She whispered the words to the man in front of her. His eyes twinkled brighter to hear the words she suddenly said to him. It always like that everytime she uttered love words to him and she loved it. She leaned her face closer to kiss tenderly his lips that slowly forming a happy smile on it. It was only a few seconds kiss then she slowly pulled her face from him. He was still closing his eyes, seeping deep every ounce of love she gave to him through her sweet kiss.

"Do you know Hyun that it was not into my ears you whispered, it was my heart and it was not my lips that you kissed, it was my soul." He said in his loving tone, the tone that appeared when he was so happy.

"Cheesy." Seohyun hit his chest lightly and giggled to his antics. She really thought that he might be passed to be an author of romantic novel because he had so many romantic words in his head, even though some of it were a little too cheesy.

He chuckled too and slowly opened his eyes that still brightly twinkled just for her.

"I might not that good in words to you." He reached her face and brushed her hair gently with his fingers. His twinkled eyes couldn't stop to not staring the woman who had changed his life. "Because when I'm with you, my mind is no longer my own."

"I think it is you who read too many romance novel and steal the quotes from there." Seohyun laughed a little.

"No I'm not, it is just naturally come out when I'm with you, love." He pulled her nape to give a light kiss on her lips. Seohyun rolled her eyes and giggled to know that the YongShakespeare won't go away this night.

"Remember that I will always love you." He whispered with his faint voice before she could feel his warm lips touched her forehead dearly.

 

 

Seohyun was staring blankly the ceiling of her room. The voice of Yong Hwa was still lingering in her mind and his sweet words made her heart thumped louder. She brought both of her palms to cover her face as she breathed so heavy. If she dreamt about him two years ago, her heart would thumped because of happiness but now the thump felt like ripping her heart into shreds.

Why you even come into my dream Yong Hwa? She cried and let tears telling all her feelings. The love she always tried to bury deep, flooded in her heart. The longing feeling squezzing her heart hard and made her almost breathless. That feeling already taboo for her. There was no way she could happy because of her love to Yong Hwa anymore. Everything already different and he was not hers anymore.

Why my love to you has not fade away after everything you've done to me? She whispered faintly between the hurtful pain in her heart.

 

"Love with your heart. Because no matter how hurt the pain you feel, if you love someone with your heart, it will not fade away.

It will find a way.. To forgive and to stay strong."

 

 

*  *  *

 

"Are you sure you can do this Seohyun-ah?"

Seohyun sighed. She leaned her body forward and rested her arm on the dining table in her condominium. Shim Changmin in the other side of the line waited patiently in silent for her to compose herself. He knew this was not an easy thing for her. It was not an easy thing for him, too.

"Yes, I can do this oppa." She tried to sound convincing but again, Changmin could notice her hesitation. His eyes only set for her from the first time he saw her photo. Since then, he automatically learned her every expression and the meaning behind it.

"Be strong Seohyun-ah." Changmin whispered to her. "Remember, you will always have me behind your back."

"Ne... Thank you so much oppa. You are always the best brother for me." She said sincerely grateful to the man who already saved her in her most devastating times.

Her words made Changmin fell into a silent. No words able to slip out from his lips. His protest and denial only trapped in his dry throat.

Brother. The word that able to make his heart suffered once she said it full of sincerity.

"I will call you again when I finish with everything, okay oppa?"

"Huh?" Changmin woke up from his jumbled mind. "Oh... O-okay.. I wish you a good luck Seohyun-ah."

"Okay.. Bye oppa have a good night there."

"Actually it is almost in the morning." He chuckled which then she followed.

"Bye Seohyun-ah, see you very soon." Changmin said. Seohyun bid good bye once again to him and ended the call.

Seohyun closed her eyes, took a very deep breath then let it out with a heavy sigh. Her eyes went to her right hand which was holding a proposal papers. Her stare almost never off from the papers that she got a week ago from someone she always tried to avoid.

"What actually do you want Jung Yong Hwa?" She murmured to the proposal papers. She couldn't believe it when Yong Hwa once again, personally, came to one of her photoshoot session and handed her a proposal to be the icon of Jung's company resort in Jeju.He didn't talk much when he handed the proposal. He was saying two sentences that made her lost in words.

 

"I got the special permission from Mademoiselle so I have the right to hand this proposal. Please read it and think it professionally."

 

Another heavy breath escaped from her lips before she turned her gaze from the papers to her cell phone again. Her finger was hanging on the air right above the name on the screen.

With more whisper for her encouragement, Seohyun at last tapped the screen. She pressed her lips into a thin line when she was waiting for the line to be picked up, a sign of her nervousness that she couldn't change. In every dial tone she heard on her phone, she could feel her heart beat faster and faster.

"Y... Yoboseyo?" The man in the other line sounded stutter when he picked up the phone.

"I want to meet you." Seohyun said right away without even greeted him back. She could hear the man held his breath after what she said.

"Ahrasseo."

 

 

*  *  *

 

 

It was suffocating for her.

The air she breathed felt like thickening in each second passed. But Seohyun had determined that she didn't want to lose at all in this staring contest.

She always knew the dark brown eyes of the man that had a deep impact in her life always intriguing and yet it was menacing. She loved it. She missed it so much. But now she hated it as those life orbs of him was staring at her so intensely, alluringly and disarming all of her guts.

Both of them was folding their arms and no one had moved from their position since ten minutes ago.

The deafening silent was the only thing that filling the two ex lovers.

 

"Excuse me... your food ma'am, sir." Said the waitress in a red Chinese dress who was standing beside their table. Seohyun broke their staring contest and shifted her gaze to the waitress who she believed also could feel the tense situation between her and Yong Hwa.

"Yes please." Seohyun forced a smile to her and let her put all the foods he had ordered in this fancy chinese restaurant. Finished putting all the foods on the table, the waitress gave her a bow before leaving Seohyun and Yong Hwa back to their own world.

Seohyun turned her eyes back to Yong Hwa and the man with disbelief stare apparently still didn't take his eyes off from her all these time.

"Why don't you speak whatever you have in your mind now instead of staring at me." Seohyun broke their silent and gave him her best glare.

Yong Hwa's eyes still didn't leave the woman in front of him. He just unfolded his arms then fixed his seat. He leaned forward to the table and resting his chin on his palm.

"I'm wondering why you accept this offer easily?" He asked and confusion was clear in his tone. Seohyun across the table chuckled mockingly to his question.

"Who said that I will accept this offer easily?" She scoffed while giving him a daring stare thar made Yong Hwa raised his eyebrows as he still could not grasp Seohyun's mind.

"I will accept this offer with a few conditions."

Yong Hwa curved a knowing smirk on his lips.

"I have guessed it right then. Please feel free to tell me your conditions Seohyun-ssi." He confidently said. Her daring gaze died down and she bit her lower lips a little too tight. She hated it to see his confident and the fact that he still could read her mind easily.

Seohyun heaved a breath and leaned back on her comfortable chair. She kept saying a silent mantra to herself that she should not lose from this man, she should not lowered any guard on him, again.

"I don't agree with the time contract. I will give you three months, just until the grand opening of the resort, after that you still can use me in every commercial purpose for a year but I don't want actively involved in it. Every photo, image and TV commercial should be done in the three months." Her voice sounded composed but her heart actually wavered.

Yong Hwa's face went tense as she finished her request. This time, his smirk died down. His eyes once again turned alluring while locking it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter