The Hidden Fact

Unbroken String
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    of  o  u  r the hidden fact - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -          

Mademoiselle New Product Grand Launching

Mademoiselle had a success grand launching for its new product. By taking Seohyun as the new face is a different success for Mademoiselle itself. She pulled more attraction to the product and the company. Some people even call Seohyun as a Korean Goddess without a flaw in the grand launching night...

 

 

Yong Hwa sighed when he read one of the article about Min Young's success grand launching at his tablet PC.

"Goddess without a flaw?" He murmured. That night it wasn't that Goddess what he saw from Seohyun. That night what he saw was only a fragile and pathetic Seohyun that maybe it was created by him.

 

"I hate you Jung Yong Hwa.."

 

A memory of words that Seohyun said that night squeezed his heart again. These few days whenever he was only by himself, she always bothered his mind no matter when or where. She would come up in his mind and out of nowhere a pain also came to his heart. 

 

"I hate you!! To make me pathetic like this!!"

 

Another words made an ache in his heart. Yong Hwa was wondering what sin he had done to make Seohyun that desperate and hate him so much. He was also wondering what made she cried that night and made a model like her cried badly on the floor. He leaned back to his chair and sighed heavily, his mind filled with so many curiosity about that woman.

Yong Hwa stared at his palms and travelled his mind back again to the time when he hugged her. Why when he hugged Seohyun, she felt so match with his body, as if she was the one who meant to complete him.

"Who are you Seohyun?" Yong Hwa mumbled and covered his face with his palms. He took a deep breath, tried to recall every single memory about her on his brain but, he found nothing. He really couldn't remember anything about her.

"Do the projects make you tired?" A familiar voice suddenly heard. Yong Hwa put down his palms and saw Jonghyun just came in to his office.

"Ah.. Aniya Jonghyun-ah." Yong Hwa smiled to his best friend. Jonghyun walked to Yong Hwa and sat on the chair across him.

"So, what is bothering you?" Jonghyun asked.

"It was.." Yong Hwa glanced to Jonghyun and hesitated to tell him what was in his mind. "It was the project at Jeju." He lied.

"Just relax a bit Yong Hwa-yah.. From what I heard from Samchon, your project is doing great."

Yong Hwa was just nodded, he knew his project was doing well. "So, how the revision progress on  Jung Tower?" He changed the subject hurriedly.

"That's why I'm here." Jonghyun smiled and showed his friend a drawing paper, the draft for Yong Hwa's next project. He opened the paper on Yong Hwa's desk and the latter took a look to the blue print  to analyze the sketch draw of the tower which will be the symbol of his company power. He and Jonghyun had a deep discussion about the grand tower and after they discussed the drawing for about two hours, they decided to end it.

"I want more activities field for my employee later like jogging track and indoor pool. So, they can have a relax time after they get exhausted from the work." Yong Hwa explained again as Jonghyun rolled the drawing paper.

"Ahraso." The man with dark brown hair said and chuckled. This man in front of him always had a deep consideration with his surrounding. Yong Hwa chuckled along with his bestfriend. He then only watched when Jonghyun tidied up the paper.

"Jonghyun-ah.." Yong Hwa blurted out when Jonghyun put the drawing on the tube. The called man looked up to Yong Hwa.

"What's wrong?"

"About Seohyun.." Yong Hwa started and already made Jonghyun's face went tense in instant. "Can you tell me how my relationship with her? Was it good or bad relationship I had with her?"

Jonghyun tightened his jaw. He knew Yong Hwa would ask him about Seohyun sooner or later.

"You two just had a normal work relationship, nothing special." Jonghyun said without looking at Yong Hwa because he was afraid Yong Hwa will read his eyes. He busied himself by locking the tube for his drawing paper. "But, you better not get too close with her. She's.. Not a good woman if I can say." He added.

"Why?" Yong Hwa asked him again. Jonghyun sighed heavily and looked to Yong Hwa straightly.

"She just a woman who only see a man with his money." Jonghyun got up "Stay away from her Yong Hwa-yah.. Trust me, she will drain out your money if you got too close to her. She might not care even if you already married." He patted Yong Hwa's shoulder. The latter looked to Jonghyun intensely. He always trust this man after he woke up that day and lost his every memory but, somehow now he didn't believe what his bestfriend said. Somehow it felt like a lie but, what made Yong Hwa confused was when he saw the mellow dark eyes of Jonghyun, it didn't tell any lie.

"Do you hate her?" Yong Hwa asked his mind out. Jonghyun pursed a bitter smile.

"No, I just disappointed with her. Just don't talk about her again, okay." Jonghyun said hoping Yong Hwa would understand and won't think about Seohyun anymore. But, Yong Hwa seems like not satisfied and confused with his friend's answer.

 "Anyway I'll get going now Yong Hwa-yah."

"What? You don't want a lunch together Jonghyun-ah?" Another voice came from Yong Hwa's office door. The two bestfriend looked to the voice and found the owner and the Director of Jung World Real Estate walked to their direction.

"Dae Ho Samchon.." Jonghyun bowed to the old man.

"Abeoji." Yong Hwa got up from his seat and bowed to his father.

"Stay for a while and have a lunch with us Jonghyun-ah." Dae Ho said to the young man.

"I'm so sorry Samchon.. I actually have a lunch meeting with the developer from France." Jonghyun tried to reject the offer politely.

"Ah, your France project? Then I really can't hold you. Good luck son." Dae Ho patted his son's bestfriend who already like his second son.

"Thank you Samchon, I will excuse myself for now." Jonghyun bowed once again and walked out of Yong Hwa's office.

"Let's have a lunch date then son." Dae Ho joked to Yong Hwa. The latter having a light laugh and walked to his father who really a copy of him. That old man still loved to joke even he already in his early 50.

Yong Hwa was busy with his pc tablet to continue analyzing the financial report before. While his father who sat beside him on the backseat of their car, was just looking out to the window.

"Seo Joo Hyun!?" Dae Ho suddenly said in surprise. Yong Hwa lifted his head from the tablet PC to his father right away.

"Who is it, Abeoji?" He asked and tried to peek to the window near his father seat. Fortunately their car was waiting for the traffic light so Yong Hwa could see what made his father surprised.

"Seohyun?" Yong Hwa asked when he saw his father's gaze was fixated on the Mademoiselle billboard. "You know her too, Abeoji?"

Dae Ho then looked to his son with much more surpriseness. "You met her?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yes, on Min Young's make up launching. Jonghyun told me that she was his secretary. I did feel so familiar with her." The young man said still fixed his gaze on the billboard. The traffic light went green and their chaffeur started to drive their car again, slowly leaving the billboard. Dae Ho was looking at his son with concerned gaze when Yong Hwa's eyes still fixated on the billboard even though the car already driven away.

"Are you okay, son? I mean, after meeting her.. Are you feeling okay?" Dae Ho held his son's shoulder.

"Yes, of course I'm okay." Yong Hwa said confusely with his father question. He looked to his father for a while.

"Abeoji, do you know how was my relationship between me and her before I lost my memory?" Yong Hwa asked and hoped his father would answer his question. The older man sighed heavily and rubbed his son's shoulder.

"Yong Hwa-yah.. From what I saw you two had a good relationship before she left to America. Well, I don't really know much since you never told me what happen between both of you." The old man said in his calm voice. Yong Hwa just nodded with a little bit disappointment. His father also as blind as him. So, the one who knew all about Seohyun was only Jonghyun. But, Jonghyun seems like really didn't want to talk about her.

"Yong Hwa-yah.. Will you bring her to have a dinner with me." Dae Ho said after a long silent between the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter