Chapter 4

Just a Bodyguard?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The remaining of the day went strangely normal, except a few more anti-fans minor attacks (which was all taken in by me since I was protecting them). Apparently, out of 5 attacks that happened that day, 3 of them were thrown at Heechul. The poor guy must have felt miserable. I don't see why people will hate him, (even though I did dislike him few hours ago); I think he had never really (intentionally) offended anyone in real life. He's abnormal, all right, but that's his unique charm.

Finally the cheerful sun had set and the graceful moon came replacing it. At around 8PM, all the members except Kangin, Jungsu, and Hyukjae had finished their schedules.

"Hikaru-ssi. Please head back to the dorm with the rest. Don't worry, we'll assist them from here." said Jungsu's manager. Then he left with Jungsu, Kangin, Hyukjae, and Hyukjae's and Kangin's manager.

 

 

 

As Yesung unlocked the dorm’s door, the rest of the managers left, and therefore the duty of protecting the members is now solely mine. Wow, talk about a BIG responsibility.

"Hmm, we haven't have our dinner... I’m hungry" Shindong complained.
"Yeah, normally Han Hyung will cook for us... what now?" Kyuhyun added.

"I can try making some pumpkin soup if you want." suggested Sung min, but almost immediately the rest of the members shook their heads vigorously.
"I am huuuuuungry!" Donghae whined.

"Yesung hyung, did you buy any groceries yesterday or today?" Ryeowook asked.
"Yes I did, but what's the point? None of us can cook. Teukie hyung is not here as well." Yesung shrugged.

"Let's have grilled Heebum for dinner." Kibum uttered casually.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" Heechul exclaimed, and as he did, the gray-furred, cute and innocent heebum crawled out of one of the bedrooms. "NO, HEEBUM! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!"

The rest of the us could only laugh seeing Heechul's ridiculous reaction.

"Well, let me see what you have. I can cook if you want..." I offered, and this was followed by few doubtful stares.

"Er, Hikaru-ssi... Do they teach cooking in dojo?" Kyuhyun asked carefully. Questioning looks from the rest followed this statement. I sighed. So they don't really trust me that much, huh?

"I'll just cook and you may try it yourselves. If it's not to your liking, I'll treat everyone some pizza." I replied and signaled Kibum to show me the way to the kitchen.

The rest of the members didn't say anything, but Kibum smiled and patted my head. Just when I thought he trusted me, he gave me his million dollar smile and said, "I better get some food-poisoning medicine... just in case."

... Right.

 

 

 

30 minutes later, the dorm was filled with inviting aroma from the food I prepared. Jungsu, Kangin and Hyukjae had finished their schedule and they joined everyone else in the dorm; but they looked like they regret coming back early without having dinner. I guess they doubted my culinary skill, just like the other members.

I was bad in cooking Korean food, so I cooked some Japanese food instead. Fortunately for me, Yesung bought few raw fishes and some miso paste; so I made some dishes out of it and miso soup. There were few more menu(s) of course, but I just tried to mix the ingredients up so I don't really know how to explain.

At first, they looked really hesitant to try it out. But Heechul casually took his chopsticks. "I survived the anti-fan attacks because of her; I rather die in her hands than in those sadists'." he stated and he took a small piece of the grilled fish and ate it.

"HOLY CINDERELLA!" he exclaimed. Everyone looked at him, this time they were convinced that my cooking was beyond bad. I was worried too... Did I add any wrong ingredients? Oh my God, I hope I won't kill them accidentally.

"YOU SHOULD NOT BE OUR BODYGUARD!" Heechul continued, "You should be our full-time chef!"

I let out a sigh of relief; and the rest of the members were curious of how the food's taste like. If Kim Heechul could actually praise someone, that's either because the person really deserved the praise, or that someone was very bad at something and he was being sarcastic. The other members had a 90 d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter