Sweet Alcohol

Mixed Drinks and Emotions
WARNING! Slight make-out scene! You've been warned!~~~

 

AT first Kim Hyoyeon was frozen.

She sat, bewildered and not quite able to register what was happening.

A kiss!?

While her mind seemed to be in shambles, one word kept coming into mind.

Soft

His lips, as they gently caressed her own, were so incredibly soft. There was a pause and Eunhyuk pulled his face back slightly to guage her reaction.She could feel her heart beating- no- pounding wildly against her chest.

It was unsettling.

It was exciting.

She looked into his eyes and her body finally did what her mind was too afraid to admit she wanted to do.

She leaned forward and kissed him back, except with a little more vigor.

Her eyes closed as she appreciated the taste of sweet alcohol on his lips.

Slowly, they found a natural rhythm and her hands found their way to his neck as his lingered on her rosy cheeks.

His thumb moved back and forth along the side of her jaw, sending soft shivers down her spine with each gentle caress.

As she paused to take a breath, there was a noise.

 

K-chnk!

 

Suddenly, they were apart and their heads both snapped to look at the front door.

Through the glass plating they could see a large, dark silhouette, and from the looks of it, the stranger was fiddling with the handle.

Hyoyeon took a shaky breath and got down off the bar.

“Eunhyuk…” She spoke, barely above a whisper, and her voice was racked with anxiety.

He hopped down and put a steady hand on her shoulder.

“Hide behind the bar.” He spoke firmly and she did as told.

Eunhyuk grabbed the first available weapon he could find- a large, heavy wine bottle- and carefully walked around to the side of the door. If they made their way in, the young man planned on dealing them a nice blow with the bottle. The door sbruptlu swung open followed by what sounded like a long sigh.

Eunhyuk raised the bottle and Hyoyeon let out a little gasp.

“Boss!” She yelped from where she was poking her head out at the end of the bar.

Eunhyuk paused, bottle poised in the air, and blinked once.

It was the boss- and he looked just as surprised to see them too.

“Whuht the! What’re ya kids doin’ here?” He asked with a slight slur muddling his words.

Hyoyeon stood upright and walked over to the older man who’d found himself a seat.

“Trust me, It’s a long story, but we got locked in by accident” She said, not wishing to relate the whole ordeal since he didn’t even seem quite sober enough to understand what she was saying. Speaking of…

“Boss… Why do you go out to drink when you own a bar?” Eunhyuk asked exactly what Hyoyeon was thinking.

At this the older man grinned. “Ahh, I like to soshilize isss all.” He explained with a wave of his hand and a small chuckle, but continued talking. “ Ack-shully, I was on my way home, an’ I saw the light on in here. Sooo I was gonna come in an’ shut it off, but then I found you two love-birds~.” He laughed again.

At this, Hyoyeon instinctively glanced at Eunhyuk who was looking right back at her. She blushed furiously and turned her head the opposite direction.

Suddenly, the Boss let out another loud sigh and pulled himself up. “Alright kiddos, youssss can go home. You guys have worked enuff tonight. I’ll closh up here." “

The two “kiddos” nodded and went to get their stuff.

And that’s when Hyoyeon started to panic very slightly.

What had she-no- they- just done?

She felt a bit dazed and decided she wanted to be home. She needed to sleep and figure out her thoughts when she woke up in the morning -when she wasn’t still slightly buzzed.

Hyo took a step outside and Eunhyuk followed close behind. She couldn’t look at him.

“Let’s go.” He said casually enough and began walking towards his vespa.

She looked at him, mouth slightly agape in disbelief.

“Y-Yah! Pabo! You can’t ride that!”

He looked at her, face full of bewilderment.

“Why not?”

“Tch!- Don’t you know the law?”

“OoOOoooohhh” He said, and shoved the key back into his pocket.

She walked up beside him.

“C’mon, we’re walking.”

And almost as soon as she said those words she wished she could’ve taken them back.

While she didn’t want to walk home alone this late, she also didn’t want to be left alone with him. Especially not right now- With those memories fresh in her head.

Dammit, if she were more drunk, she wouldn’t be this awkward, but the alcohol’s effects had already started to wear off and she didn’t speak as they walked. Neither did he. A few times she tempted walking faster than him to create a further distance, but his longer legs kept up easily.

About halfway there, Eunhyuk began whistling an unfamiliar melody, which she was grateful for since the silence was unbearable, but she couldn’t dare to break it.

When they finally arrived at the apartment building, Hyoyeon turned, her head slightly bowed, and gave him a quick nod.

“Thanks for walking me.” She spoke quickly and could feel the blood rushing to her cheeks again.

Turning on her heel, she began to make her escape but the sound of his voice stopped her dead in her tracks.

“Hyoyeon.”

Her head turned to the side and suddenly a kiss was planted on her cheek.

She looked up at  him with those wide eyes.

“Thanks for a wonderful night.” He said with one of those genuine, gummy smiles and the blonde swore she felt one of her heartstrings give a tug.

Eunhyuk then leaned back slightly and his mouth formed a thoughtful frown.

"What?" She asked, uncomfortable with his sudden scrutiny- not to mention he was still standing pretty close.

“You know … Pink is your color.” He said with finality and an extra wink.

At first she had no clue what he was referring to since her clothes weren’t pink.

Then she felt the heat radiating from her cheeks and knew he was talking about the bright blush covering her face.

“M- Monkey!” she bit the word out, but couldn't resist the smile pulling at her lips.

DAMMIT. Why did her body do all this embarrassing things on its own?

She began hastily walking towards the door, the sound of Eunhyuk’s laughter echoing from behind her.  At the threshold she paused.

“Be careful!” She suddenly shouted without turning back around.

Hyoyeond opened the door and ushered herself inside before she could do anything else silly.

“I need to sleep..” She mumbled as she walked lethargically towards her apartment. 

 


Hello Everyone!

An update. At last. And it's a short one TT^TT

I know. I believe I mentioned it in the comments but my laptop with everything on it broke, and then I had to work all summer- not a good combo.

I'm sorry I've neglected this fanfic for so long, but if it's the last thing I do, I will finish this. I must.

Anywho, I finally got to write out my hyohyuk kiss! <33

I want to say thank you again for all the comments and subscribers.

Also, You've probly noticed no pictures for this chapter. Well I kinda lost my software along with my laptop and so.. I'm not exactly sure when I'll be able to include pics again.

For now, happy reading everyone and Hyohyuk Fighting!~