Muscle Fluster

Mixed Drinks and Emotions

     Hyoyeon walked sluggishly to the bar, shoulders slumped and feet dragging. She dreaded the thought of working with that person and the closer she got to work, the more bitter she became towards Eunhyuk.
She barely knew the guy, but something about him really got under her skin. Soon she was thoroughly frustrated and found that listing all of his bad points in her head made her feel a bit better.
He's rude, and conceited! And he doesn't seem too bright! Not to mention he seems like a playboy, using his good looks to trick girls! I'm sure. Oh, and he looks like a monkey too!
Hyoyeon laughed to herself as she pictured Monkey Eunhyuk. 

She stopped laughing and her brows began to knit in confusion.

Why was she thinking about him so much anyway?! Since things had turned out like this, she should simply ignore him! Yes, this was a brilliant idea! She'd simply ignore the annyoing monkey man and then she wouldn't have to bother with him. 

     Despite her slowed pace, Hyoyeon still managed to arrive at work rather early. The place was not yet open and it looked like she, Sooyoung and the chef were the only people there. Good, she thought, less time to spend with him. Hyo headed straight for the Employees Only room to get changed. She pulled the door open swiftly and went to walk in but her eyes focused on what was inside and she let out a loud gasp. Hyoyeon's face turned scarlet and she averted her eyes from the shirtless Eunhyuk standing in the middle of the room.
"HEY!! S-Stupid! You're supposed to lock this door when you're getting changed!!!" she spit the words out frantically while her eyes focused on the ceiling above.
He gave her an innocent look though a devilish smile was slowly spreading accross his face..
"Why, I don't mind if you see my body." he said holding his arms out and revealing his toned physique even more.
Hyo didn't look but she still managed to catch the action in the corner of her eye, resulting in an even darker red face.
"P-pabo!! Stupid monkey!! Hurry up and get dressed!!" she yelled before slamming the door closed.
 Hyoyeon stood with her back to the door and huffed loudly. She caught the attention of Sooyoung looked up and gave her a questioning look, but Hyo simply shook her head in response and went over to help set up the tables, quietly cursing at the stupid monkey under her breath while doing so.

     Thankfully, business on Sundays was usually rather slow and Hyoyeon was able to work at a more comfortable pace than the night before. However, she found herself losing focus now and then; her eyes wandering over to the monkey-like bartender and falling onto his bare arms that his short sleeves failed to cover. When she'd catch her mind wandering like this, her face turned light pink she'd scold herself harshly for even looking to the monkey guy.

     She decided to discipline herself and focus entirely on her work; cleaning each glass until they gleamed, mixing every drink until they were just right and so on.
"Did something happen?" Jessica asked just as Hyo was picking up the box of toothpicks. Her sudden question caused the frazzled blonde to drop the box and scatter the little sticks all over the ground.
"N-No!" she answered quickly before crouching down to clean up the mess.

     Hyo was surprised to see another pair of hands reach down to help her, and they certainly were not Jessica's. She then noticed the hands were attached to the same arms she'd been admiring  gawking at earlier. 
"Aishh, so clumsy!" Eunhyuk playfully complained as he gathered the fallen bits.
"Quiet idiot!" Hyoyeon mumbled and hurridly cleaned the rest up. The scene reminded her a lot of when they met two nights prior. 
Quickly, she rose to her feet and he returned to work.

 Hyoyeon turned and saw Jessica looking over at her- eyebrows raised and a knowing- grin on her face.
Hyo walked over pinched her friend's arm.
"What's that look for!?" She growled.
"Oh, nothing!~~" Jessica replied in a sing-song voice, her smile becoming a little wider.
"Yah, Sica, you better knock it off, whatever youre thinking, or else I'm going to put a bunch of cucumbers in the Employees Only room tomorrow."
Jessica's expression sobered up; somehow that threat seemed realistic.
Sica turned her back to her with a  "Humph" and returned to working. 

     That night, Hyoyeon dropped Jessica off and began her journey home. She was glad work was over and she could finally think reasonably without any distractions. After debating with herself for 10 minutes, she came to the conclusion that the reason she was so flustered by seeing him shirtless  was due to the fact that it was so unexpected and not that she found him at all attractive or anything.After all, who could be attracted to a monkey playboy? So in the end Eunhyuk was to blame for being so shameless. Why should she be embarassed for his frivolous nature?! Now that she knew there was nothing wrong with herself, Hyoyeon was feeling very reassured and walked the rest of the way with a slight spring in her step. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bonus Picture! 

 

Anyway, updates are taking longer due to school, but I'm still working on this story whenever I get the chance and I have a lot of ideas for the story line! I'm thinking there will be about 7 chapter, more or less.

I really appreciate all the subscribers and comments and I'm really glad that you HyuHyuk shippers are enjoying this! ^.^