Is this the end, forever? (part 3)

Is this the end, forever? (part 1)

"I honestly don't understand why he acted like that towards me. He's never done that before."

"I bet that made him like that."

"How could he?" sniff sniff

"You need to forget about him."

"How can i? He's everywhere."

After you left Soohyun last night you went over to Krystal's place because you just had to vent to her. Changmin has never been this way towards you. He was always that sweet snarky bastard that you loved. Last night he was being a rude with that of his. You were sick of thinking about him but for some reason he would always just pop up in your mind out of nowhere. Why? Because you missed him. The old him. The relationship you used to have. By the looks of it he just broke up with you to to date that other girl. Even though the blind date last night was horrible doesn't mean you would stop trying. So for the next couple of weeks you go on several dates. Some alright and some bad. You still weren't gonna give up. 

------------------

Krystal was busy with work today so you decided to head over the the sandwich shop by yourself.

"So how has your man hunt been going lately?" Kibum says

"It's been going.......... okay i guess." you say

"Ahh i see." Kibum says.

"Why do you always react like that when i talk about my dates?" you say.

"Well, i think you fail to realize when a good man is right in your face." Kibum says

"W-What!?" you say.

"Well i guess i'm............ trying.......... to ask........... you out.......... on a....date?" Kibum spits out.

"Uh wow that was so sudden." you say.

"I've been wanting to ask but i was unsure because you have been on all these dates. So what do you say?" Kibum says.

"Hmm well. I'd love to go on a date with you!" you say.

"Great! Want to meet at the park tomorrow? We can have a picnic if you want?" Kibum says.

"Okay, that sounds amazing! I-I'm glad you asked me." you say shyly.

"I'm glad i asked too." Kibum says.

--------------------

"HE ASKED YOU OUT ON A DATE!?" Krystal shouts.

"Yes! Now quiet down!" you say.

"It's about time! I knew he liked you this whole time. Couldn't you tell?" Krystal says

"Well obviously not! If i knew  then i wouldn't have gone on dates with those other guys." you say.

"Stop the chit chat and hurry up and get dressed! You'll be late!" Krystal says.

As you were on your way to the park you tried not to think to hard. You were happy that you could finally get your mind off of Changmin. Maybe things will turn out good for you. You finally meet Kibum at the park.

"Hey! There you are!" Kibum says

"Yeaa. Here i am." you giggle.

You and Kibum set up the picnic and start eating.

"You made all of this! It's delicious!" you say.

"Thanks! The best just for you." Kibum says.

"Pfft nooo." you blush.

"Seriously. You deserve the best!" Kibum says.

"You-" you couldn't finish your sentence because Kibum put pudding on your face.

"Yaaaaaah!" you say as you put it on his face also.

"Look how cute you are when you're angry!" Kibum shouts as he gets up and starts to run.

"Yaah! Get back here!!" you yell.

You chased after Kibum and end up tripping on top of him. You're face to face on the ground.

"I'm sorry!" you say as you try to get up but he pulls you back down.

"Don't be sorry." he says.

"Uh okay." you say

"You're so beautiful, _________." he says.

"Thanks." you blush.

-------------------

You and Kibum have been going out on a lot of dates lately and you haven't even thought about Changmin. You were finally happy again but will it last?

"So... um.... do you want tobemygirlfriend!?" 

"What?" 

"Doyouwanttobemygirlfriend??" 

"Oh that's what i thought i heard! But..... YES!" 

------------------

"_____________!!! You're finally taken again!" says Krystal.

"Yup! I can be myself around him. I just really love this feeling again." you say

"Tonight we're going on a double date!" you say

"With who?" Krystal says

"Kibum's good friend wants to meet me and Kibum wants to meet her boyfriend so we're all going out." you say.

"Hmmm nice. Tell me how everything goes okay! Don't leave out a single detail!" Krystal says as you start to push her out of your apartment.

"Yeaa, okay. Bye" you say as you shut the door.

You begin to get dressed and look nice for the date tonight. You have a good feeling about this date. Hopefully your right. You want to get on the good side of Kibum's friend. Kibum picks you up at your apartment and you head over to the restaurant. Kibum's friend hasn't gotten there yet so you to wait patiently.

"You'll love Nana, ____________." Kibum says.

"I hope she'll love me." you say shyly

"Don't worry." he comforts you.

"Hey! Nana!" Kibum gets up and says as she and her boyfriend approaches from behind you. 

As you turn around you almost pissed your pants. Nana is that Changmin is with!? You're on a double date with your ex, his girlfriend, and your current boyfriend. Oh goodie. You turn back around so they won't see you.

"Hey, Kibum!" Nana hugs him.

"This is my boyfriend, Changmin!" Nana says.

"Nice to meet you! This is my girlfriend, _________" Kibum gets you out of your chair.

"____________!!!!?" Changmin shouts.

"This girl again!?" Nana says.

"I'm guessing you guys already know each other?" Kibum says.

"____________ is my-" you cut Changmin off.

"We don't know each other that well." you say. It's better that you don't let Kibum know that Changmin is your ex right now.

"She's the creep that we saw at a restaurant some time ago." Nana says.

"Nana, don't be mean!" Kibum says.

"I don't think this was such a good idea." you say as you try to walk away.

"Wait! Come on. We're here already. Why walk away? We can get to know each other." Changmin smirks.

"That's a good idea!" says Kibum as he pulls you back.

You all sit at the table. You and Changmin are directly across from each other. Everyone else talked more than you. You kind of just sat there awkward until someone asked you a question.

"So how do you and Changmin even know each other??" Nana asks you.

"I-I um know him f-from-"  you stumble on your words.

"I met her once at bar. She was really coming on to me." Changmin smirks. You kick his leg under the table.

"Ow!" he shouts.

"I figured that." Nana says with an attitude.

"________, is this true?" Kibum asks

You and Changmin really did meet at a bar but obviously it  wasn't just once.

"Yes. Uh no. I mean yes. But i wasn't coming on to him!" you say.

"Don't lie! You were all over me!" Changmin snaps back.

"Was not!" you say

"Why would i lie i know you enjoyed it.  However, you did look gorgeous that night." Changmin says.

"Ehemm!!" Kibum clears his throat.

You glared at Changmin. You wondered why he was doing this. Why was he acting like this.

"Umm i have to use the restroom. I'll be back." you excused yourself from the table.

"What was that all about?" Nana asks Changmin.

"Nothing much." he replies.

"I have to go to the restroom too." Changmin excuses himself.

Nana and Kibum look at each other with curiosity.

Your in the bathroom standing in front of the mirror.

"What the hell is he thinking!?" you say to yourself.

All of a sudden Changmin storms in and locks the door.

"Changmin! What are you doing in here you ert!" you shout.

"Shhhhhh!!!" Changmin hushes you as he makes sure you're the only two in the bathroom.

"No, what are you doing here with that punk!?" Changmin says as he pushes you against the door with one hand on your waist and the other on the door next to your head with your faces inches away.

"He's my boyfriend! What are you doing here with that ?" you say

"I'll ask the questions. Okay, babe?" Changmin smirks

"Who are you calling babe!?" you shout as you try to push him off but fails. He pushes himself against you.

"I know you still love me. This guy isn't worth your time." he says

"You know nothing! I want nothing to do with you! Jerk!" you shout.

"Shhh! Someone might hear you!" he says.

"Oh! Then i'll just talk even louder!!" you shout.

Suddenly his lips crashed into yours. You tried to fight it but he wouldn't budge. You had to admit that his lips on yours once again felt really good. You didn't have control over your lips anymore. You just ended up kissing him back and with a lot of passion. You could feel Changmin's smirk. Oh, how you loved that damn smirk of his. It was getting heated. You started making out. His tongue your bottom lip asking for an entrance and you didn't hesitate to open up. He picked you up by your legs and put you up on the counter. His hand slowly slid up your shirt and up to your s. He started to kiss you on your neck and jaw as he pinched your s. This man definitely knew how to make you hot and bothered. You started his name. You knew he was enjoying every bit of this but you were too.

"I've missed you so much. I've missed your body." Changmin whispers.

Suddenly you hear a banging noise at the door.

"_______________!!!!!! Are you in there!?" it sounds like Kibum's voice.

You and Changmin stop and look at each other. You had no idea how you were gonna get out of this.

---------------------