Is this the end, forever? (part 4)

Is this the end, forever? (part 1)

What the hell were you doing!? You were stuck in the bathroom with the man you truly love but he also broke your heart. For some reason you couldn't get over him. The things you have gone through with this man is just out of this world. Was Kibum just a rebound? Do you really have feelings for Kibum? Or were you just tired of feeling lonely? You needed someone to fill that empty space that Changmin had left behind. You still felt bad because technically you just cheated on your current boyfriend with your ex boyfriend. What was going through Changmin's mind? Why was he doing this? What was his true motive for breaking up with you in the first place? All of these things were running through your mind but right now was not a good time for that. You had to figure out how to not get caught.

"_________." Changmin said as he snapped you back to your senses.

"Changmin! How are we going to get out of this?" you said.

"__________!!! Are you okay!? Answer the door if your in there!" Kibum shouted.

You immediately got off the counter and flushed the toilet then the sink and said "Kibum! I'm okay! Calm down and wait for me at the table!"

"Why did you lock the door!?" Kibum shouted.

"I'll tell you later!" you replied.

You heard Kibum's footsteps as he walked away. You turned to Changmin.

"I'll check if it's okay to go out. If it is just go into the men's restroom and wait a bit after i get to the table so it won't seem suspicious." you said.

"Okay." Changmin sighs.

You start to turn away to the door until Changmin turns you around.

"Wait, just one more thing." he whispers into your ear.

He then gently kisses you on the lips. You break the kiss and blush.

"Umm yeaa." you say as you walk towards the door and check.

You give Changmin a thumbs up to let him know it's okay and you head back to the table. 

"Where's Changmin!?" Nana says with an attitude.

"I don't know." you say back

"Don't raise your voice at her like that!" Kibum says.

Suddenly Changmin returns to the table.

"What's going on here?" Changmin says.

"Why did you and that girl take so long in the bathroom!?" Nana says.

"Calm down. It wasn't that long." Changmin says.

"Something weird is going on." Nana says.

"Nana, stop saying weird stuff. I'm sure _________ was just freshening up and Changmin just probably really had to go to the restroom." Kibum says.

"Yeah, he's right." you say.

Deep down you felt bad for what happened but you had to lie. Kibum is so sweet but this just isn't right.

"Well, i guess we'll call this a night." Kibum says.

You all got up to say your goodbyes. Changmin and Kibum shook hands and you and Nana just glared at each other then Kibum and Nana hugged and Changmin hugged you in a tight embrace. His hand slid down to your back side but you pulled away from him before anyone noticed.

You and Kibum are on your way to your place and it's awkward in the car Until Kibum speaks.

"So what really took you so long in the bathroom?" Kibum says in a calm tone.

"To be honest........ i really had to use the bathroom! I think i ate something bad!" You say

"And you locked the door because?" Kibum says.

"Because i was embarressed. I didn't want anyone to hear me." you put you head down and sigh.

"Hahahahahhahahaahahahahahahaha!" Kibum bursts out.

"That's not funny!" you shout.

"Yes it is! Do you want me to get you something to make you feel better!?" Kibum says still giggling.

"I have medicine at home." you said in a hushed voice.

You and Kibum finally arrive at your place. He walks you up to your apartment door.

"Umm, I guess this is goodnight. I'm sorry for what happened earlier. Nana will take time to get used to." Kibum says.

"Ahh it's okay." you say.

You notice Kibum staring at you lips. Then he kisses you softly. You break the kiss.

"Thanks for taking me home." you say.

"I'll take you around the world if you want me to." Kibum says.

"Ahh! So cheesy!" you giggle.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Kibum says one last time as he pecks you on the lips.

You say goodbye and shut the door. You're so exhausted from today. You just can't believe what happened. You get in the shower and then get into bed to finally try and get some rest until your phone vibrates. You had no idea who would be texting you at this time of night. For some reason when you saw who the text was from  you weren't even shocked. This whole day has been shocking. The text was from Changmin.

Changmin: Tomorrow meet me at the coffee shop near your house. We need to talk.

This day just continued to shock the hell out of you. Hopefully tomorrow you would get an explanation from Changmin. You were definitely going to meet him.