Is this the end, forever? (part 4)

Is this the end, forever? (part 1)

"Does he still have feelings for me?"

"Is he playing with my emotions?"

"Does he want to get back together?"

"What am i going to do?"

"What about Kibum?"

Those were the thoughts running through your mind after you got that text from Changmin last night. To be quite honest you didn't get any sleep at all last night. This entire love triangle could not get out of your mind but today you are meeting with Changmin. You're going to solve things because you don't want to hurt Kibum. Yes, Kibum is an amazing boyfriend and you couldn't imagine anyone like him but Changmin and you go way back. You have so many good and bad memories together. Even after he broke up with you he just couldn't stay out of your mind.

"Okay, I really should get up now before i'm late." you whiper to youself as you turn your head to look at the time.

"10:30!!? We're suppose to meet at 11!!!" you squeal as you rush out of bed to get in the shower.

After you're finished with your 6 minute shower you rush to your closet to figure out what you're going to wear. You choose a long sleeve thermal, a winter coat, skinny jeans, and boots. Soon after you burst out of your apartment and run to the coffee shop down the street. You make it just in time. As you walk in huffing and puffing you spot Changmin sitting in the far corner next to the window. You straighten your self up and walk over to him.\

"Umm.. Hi." you say shyly.

"Hi, you're here right on time! Take a seat!" he says

You're wondering why he seems so happy as you take your seat. You hope its because of what you think it is.

"I see you ordered for me already." you say as you begin to take a sip.

"I got you a pumpkin spice latte. I know it's your favorite." he says with a bright smile.

"Thank you. I'm glad you remember!" you say.

"So, did you sleep well?" he says.

"Um.. yes." you say in a questioning tone.

"Did you eat we-" 

"Okay, Changmin cut to the chase. What do you need to talk about?" you say in a stern tone.

Changmin sits there with a blank face for a moment as he stares as his coffee. You know he's thinking hard about what to say.  He begins to speak and says..

"So here's the thing...... I'm still in love with you. I always have been and always will. I broke up with you for a stupid reason. I apologize for that. I didn't think that you would get another boyfriend so soon. When i heard that you were dating Kibum i was jealous. I'm still jealous because i should be the one to hold you at night and be there for you but i wasn't. I'm thankful for Kibum because he took care of you while i was gone. He was there for you while i wasn't. I made a huge mistake,____________. I hope that you can forgive me. I'm sorry for dating Nana. I thought  that dating her would make you jealous but i should have never done that because in the end i hurt both of you. I'm sorry for what i did to you in the bathroom last night. I know i went over board. I love you dearly and i don't want to be with anyone else on this planet but you. Please understand."

You're crying. The tears can't stop fludding down your face because what he just said was a lot to take in. You honestly don't know how to feel or what to do. You love Changmin with all of your heart but the thought of hurting Kibum just kills you inside and out.

"________? Are you okay? Please say something." he says.

"Changmin i love you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I really do but right now i need to think. I need a bit  of time alone to think about this. I have to tell Kibum how i really feel." you say.

"Take all the time you need. I'll always be here waiting."

"I love you, Changmin."

"I love you too, _______."