Is this the end, forever? (part 2)

Is this the end, forever? (part 1)

"___________, it's okay. Maybe he isn't worth your time. Don't cry, please."

"It's hard not to cry right now!" sniff sniff

"___________, i understand but don't let this get to your head. You need to move on. I don't want you to hibernate again."

"B-But"

"No buts!!!"

"I-I guess it's time for me to move on. If he can do it then...... so c-can I." sniff sniff

"Now that's what i want to hear."

This is why you love your best friend. She's always there when you need her and she knows just the right things to say.

Changmin obviously got over you pretty quick so you thought it was a good idea to get over him too. It's gonna be hard but it's for the best.

------------------

You and Krystal decide to have lunch at the sandwitch cafe again. It's nice to see Kibum again also.

"So today i set up a date for you and this really cute guy i know." Krystal says

"A cute guy? Who is he?" you say.

"It's a blind date, silly! You'll see! I have good taste in guys so trust me." Krystal says.

"Remember that one guy who-"  you say but Krystal cuts you off.

"Shut up!" Krystal says.

"Well she has a point!" Kibum says.

Kibum comes over to give you your sandwitches and stays to chat for a bit since business is slow today (like always).

"Who asked you!" Krystal says.

"Whatever. So _______, you're going on a blind date?" Kibum says with a sort of down face.

"Yeaa i guess i am." you say in a hushed tone.

"I know the perfect outfit you can wear ________!" Krystal interupts.

"What?" you say

"You should wear a short strapless cocktail dress! With some really high heels!" Krystal says.

"I think she should wear some sweat pants and a hoodie." Kibum says.

"Neither one of you has good taste!" you say.

"Whoever this jerk is doesn't need to see you showing any skin." Kibum says

"Hm, I didn't realized how much you cared." says Krystal.

"Well, i just want to look out for _______. Guys are dogs. Like her last boyfriend. She needs a real man." Kibum says.

"Uh-" you say but Krystal cuts you off.

"Don't say such things, Kibum!" Krystal says.

"I think we should headback to my place to prepare." you say

"I guess i'll see you later. Tell me how things turn out _________." Kibum says

---------------

You and Krystal are looking through your closet for a nice outfit to wear.

"You need to look hot but classy! You're going to a really fancy restaurant so first impressions really count." Krystal says.

"Why do you think Kibum got all serious earlier?" you say with a curious look.

"Way to change the subject but I don't know. Maybe he just really cares for you. Eww this shirt is hideous. Throw this away!" Krystal says.

"Hm maybe he does. Hey! My grandma gave me that shirt!" you say

"Do you like him or something? Why do you care? And this is why this hideous thing is going in the trash!" Krystal says.

"I didn't say that! I-I was just wondering. Ugh go ahead and throw the shirt away." you say.

"Ahhhhh! I just found the perfect dress!!!" Krystal says.

"I guess i could wear that." you say.

----------------

It's around 7pm and Krystal drops you off at the restaurant to meet your blind date.

"Good luck! You look gorgeous! So embrace it!" Krystal says.

"Thanks i guess." you say.

"Don't be grumpy!" Krystal says.

"Thanks!!" you say in a cheerful voice

"That's my girl! I'll pick you up later okay? FIGHTING!" Krystal says.

"Okay, FIGHTING!" you wave as Krystal pulls off.

"Okay _________, you can do this. It's time to move on. This guy might actually be nice." you give yourself a little pep talk.

You get inside and the waiter takes you to your table. 

"Hi there. Are you __________?" your blind date stands to pull out your chair.

Wow is the forst thing that came to your mind when you saw him. He's absolutely gorgeous. He's tall, fit, and polite so far.

"Hi. Yeaa i'm ________. It's nice to meet you. Your name is?" you say.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Soohyun." he says with the brightest smile you've ever seen.

You're starting to think this blind date thing was a great idea. You and Soohyun have an amazing conversation and also an amazing dinner. You have a lot in common but after a while you notice that Soohyun has been drinking a little bit too much wine.

"So ___________, let's get real okay?" he says

"What do you mean by that?" you say.

"Wellllllllllllllllllllllllll. You're hot. You're s-yyyyyyyyyah." he says.

"Ummmm sure." you say.

"Maybe we should head over to my placeeeeeeeeeeee after this, huh????" he says.

You honestly didn't think this night could get any worse. You jinxed yourself because things just got way worse. You immediately try to hide your face with your napkin because Changmin and that woman from before just walked in. You were hoping that you could hide from him. But you have to admit that Changmin looked damn good, like always.

"What are you doingggggggggg??" Soohyun says as he snatches your napkin away from your face.

Dammit. You're pretty sure Changmin just saw you. "Okay, _________ act cool! Act happy!" you think to youself.  You glance at changmin and see him coming your way.

"Be cool, okay!?" you say to Soohyun.

"Whattttttt??" Soohyun says.

Changmin and that woman are near your table now.

"Soohyun! You're so funny!!!!!!!!! You're just so amazing! Hahaha!" you say in a chipper tone.

"____________. Is that you?" Changmin says curiously.

"Of course it's me!!" you say.Still in a chipper tone

"You look like you're have a............... nice time." he smirks.

"What do you want?" you say.

"We'reeeeeee having a fantasticcccccccccc time sir! Who are you!?" Soohyun says.

You kick Soohyun under the table.

"Ow!" He shouts.

"Changmin, who are these weird people?" the woman says.

"No one important." Changmin chuckles.

"Wha-" Soohyun says but you cut him off.

"Will you mind your business and take your over to your table please?" you say with a weary voice. Tears begin to form in your eyes.

"Let's go, Changmin. I don't like these people." the woman says as she drags Changmin over to their table. Changmin's face looks dumbfounded.

"Soohyun..... I think i'll go now." you say.

"Want me to takkkkkeeee you t-to my placeeee?" he says.

"I'll just take a cab home. Bye." you say as you get up.

"Wait! Aren't you gonna pay for dinner?" Soohyun says.

You were pissed but also sad. You rushed out of the restraunt and got in the closest taxi in tears. You were full of anger. If Changmin was gonna play this game then you could also. You weren't gonna let him ruin you or the rest of your life. It was time to be serious.