Sunggyu

INFINITE SCENARIO: When you're sick

 

You laid on your couch flipping through the channels on your tv.

 

Every once in a while pain would shoot through your stomach reminding you of your illness thats been bothering you all week. You were thankful that Sunggyu had schedules all week so he wasn't over here worrying about every little thing and nagging you like the grandpa he is.

 

“Jagiii!” right on cue there was a knock on the door along with Sunggyu's voice

 

“Speak of the devil.” you muttered. You slowly sat up and made your way to the door. You checked yourself in a mirror before you opened it, your skin was a little pale so you pinched and patted your cheeks to get some color in them.

 

“Yah! Hurry up!” Sunggyu shouted on the other side.

 

“Calm down! I'm coming!” you shouted back, ignoring how shouting inspired the urge to throw up.

 

You finally opened the door and saw Sunggyu with several bags in his hands. “Suprise!” He shouted with a smile.

 

“What is all this?” you asked gesturing to the bags in his hands.

 

“Our schedules ended early so I thought I'd come over and make dinner for us!” he said as he walked in to your appartment.

 

“Oh....Gyu you don't have to do that.” How would you be able to tell him that you couldn't eat whatever he made without telling him you were sick?

 

“Of course I do! What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't cook for my girlfriend once in a while?” he shot you a dazzling smile and walked over to kiss you. You didn't want him to get sick so you dodged his kiss and made your way over to the bags on the counter.

 

“Wooow Gyu this looks great!” Of course he decides to cook you favorite meal when you can't even eat it.

 

He was a little confused about why you didn't kiss him but he just laughed it off. He walked over and back hugged you. He then proceeded to drag you out of the kitchen. “Now you go lay down while I cook. I don't want to see you anywhere near this kitchen, arasso?”

 

“Arasso!” you laughed at him and he kissed your nose.

 

“Now shoo!” he pushed you towards your bedroom.

 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

After a while dinner was done and you made your way to the kitchen. Your mouth watered at the sight and smell of the food. Your doctor gave you a list of foods that you should eat when your stomach is sick, it was very bland stuff like toast and crackers and you were dying for some real food.

 

“Is everything okay?” He asked, confused about why you were looking at the food like you were debating whether or not to eat it.

 

You shook yourself out of your trance “What? Oh, no everything's fine! It looks great!” you sat down to start eating “just take it slow” you told yourself in your head. Your taste buds were filled with the familiar, delicious taste of your favorite meal. You chewed it slowly, savoring it but also taking note of the pain in your stomach.

 

Is it not good?” Sunggyu asked with a slight frown when he saw your pained expression.

“No! It's great! Really! Thank you Sunggyu!” you ignored the pain in your stomach and dove in for another, more indulgent, bite.

 

He smiled at you and started eating himself.

 

After a few minutes you paused Oh no....

 

Are you okay?” he asked you with suspicious eyes.

 

You nodded “Yeah, everything's great.”

 

Don't lie to me, Jagi. You've been acting weird all night now whats wrong?”

 

You stared at eachother for a moment before you jumped up and ran to the bathroom. Sunngyu followed you and widened his eyes when he saw you kneeling in front of the toilet. He went to your side and held your hair back as you threw up your dinner. He helped you clean yourself up and you prepared for his scolding.

 

Just when were you going to tell me you were sick?”

 

Uuummmm....never?” you muttered as you avoided his gaze.

 

Yah! Why would you keep this from me? If I had known I would've made you some soup instead of something that would make you get sick! Why do you want want to suffer alone?! I-”

 

Gyu!” you cut him off “This is why I didn't tell you! I didn't want you to freak out and worry over nothing.”

 

You being sick is not nothing me!” he grabbed your chin and made you look at him “I want take care of you. Please don't go through this by yourself.”

 

You felt tears welling up in your eyes and you buried your face in his chest. “I'm sorry for not telling you.”

 

He gently wrapped his arms around your body. “Will you promise to tell me next time?” you nodded against his chest. “Good” he kissed the top of your head. He picked you up and carried you to your room. He set you down on the bed and tucked you in. “Now you're gonna lay here like a good girl while I go make you some soup, okay?”

 

Okay.” you smiled at him “Thank you Sunggyu....I love you.”

 

I love you, too.” He placed a tender kiss on your forehead.