Jealousy..

Our Secret life..

 

“Okay, tell me what’s up with you and our rookie leader?” I looked at Soojin once she put her things on my bed.

“Rookie? You mean Yang Seung Ho?” She bit her lips while looking with confusion written all over her face.

“Yes, him.”

“I know there is something going on between the two of you. You can’t lie to me Soo Jin.” I sat front of her.

“Not now Mi Young. It’s too complicated and I don’t know how to answer your question. One day, I will definitely tell you.” She added before I could ask more about her relationship with that leader.

“ You’re right. But please tell me if you have problem with him. I can do a few tricks for you.” I winked at her. She laughed and soon both of us started to discuss about our project while waiting for Ha Na to come back from her class.

 

 


 

“ JUNSU HYUNG!!~ You will not believe me if I tell you this!!~” Seungri walk into the waiting room once Dong Bang Shin Ki finished their performance.

“ Hey Seung Ri, what happened?” They looked at him curiously.

“ We will be working with Noona!~” He beamed at Junsu like a kid just got his favourite candy.

“ Which noona?2NE1? You know that I’m not that friendly with them. Why are you telling me this? This is not a BIG news to me.” Junsu did his exaggerate hand move. “Further more, they are our juniors so – “

“ MI YOUNG NOONA!! BIG BANG will be collaborating with her for school project!" He chuckled evilly.

The GOD was on my side this time. It will be awesome. ME. AND. NOONA. ” 

“ WHAT?! YAH MAKNAE! IS IT TRUE!? HOW? WHEN? What school project? How come I didn’t know anything about this?” They burst out at Seung Ri once they heard about it.

“ Well.. YG Sajangnim arranged it for us after her lecturer called our company last week. I can’t wait to work with Noona. I heard MBLAQ also would work with Noona for the first part. But don’t worry; Joongie hyung also will be participating in their school project because he is in the other team.” Said Seungri while looking at the five protective members of Dong Bang Shin Ki.

“ Well, if you are worry, I already told Joongie hyung to keep an eye on her. Thus, hyung and me will both keep her close to us if there is any problem in the future.” A deep voice can be heard behind Seung Ri a while after he finished explaining about Mi Young school project.

“ Eh?! Hyung, how long have you been standing behind me?” Seung Ri looked back at Seung Hyun.

“ A couple of minutes, I noticed that you sneak out to find them to break out the news. I assumed that you would be here. Busted.“ He snickered. Five of them supposed to break out the news once they finished performance but unfortunately the maknae couldn’t wait for it.

“ Well, we should go now. See you later hyungs, Changmin.” He nodded at the rest while dragging back Seung Ri to their own waiting room.

 


 

 

Seung Ri told us that you will be collaborating with them for your school project. Why didn’t you told me? I want to join too!! .ㅠ Why didn’t your lecturer ask SM? He asked JYP, YG, DSP but not SM? Meanie!just because Changmin is your cousin ..>.<  unfairrrr~.. yeobooooooooooooooo….. ㅠ.ㅠ

‘Text message from Ducky’

My daughter~, I heard from Seung Hyun and Seungri that you will be collaborating with them for your school project. Just be careful. I don’t want any crazy fan start any war with you.I believed that the guys would keep their eyes on you. Lastly, ignore junsu hyung. He’s being a baby and he’s jealous. Take care okay? You know that I’m here for you. Just stay safe. The rest send their regards. <3

‘Text message from food monster'

 

Two text messages that I received before I head to bed and I know my life is going to be more interesting than before staring from now on. 

 


Author Note: I did a short update. ^^ I will change a few things bit in the future. Just to let you know that the year in this story is around middle of 2010. So yeah.. MBLAQ is still consider as Rookie Group right? Since they debuted in Oct 2009. A year after 2pm n 2am.