U've got to be kidding me?!..

Our Secret life..

.03.

 

October 2009

 

“Class, listen up. I have good news regarding your group project that I gave you yesterday. I have discussed with a few of lecturers from our faculty and they agreed to help you as their students also have similar assignment with us.” Brief Mr Shin before he started our lessons in class and it suddenly our class turned chaos.

“Then you have to change the marks.—“ One of my classmates voice out his opinion.

“Don’t interrupt me Sewon shi”

“Thus, this group assignment will be a big group project and I will change the structure of the assignment since now we combined ours with them.” He looked around the class.

He brings out a small box and put it on his desk before he continued his explanation. “Besides that, I also managed to convince a number of people to help you out. Since this is a small class and we have 10 groups, they agreed to help us.”

“I hope all of you will not let me down as I work hard to convince these people. One person will take a piece of paper in this box. Only one, understand class?” He begins to walk around the class while holding the small box and stands in front of Sewon.

“Starting with you, Sewon.” He instructed Sewon to pick his choice. “ And don’t open it yet.” He moved to another table and minutes after, all of us begin to pick their choices.

“I think you will have an advantage for this assignment.” Said Mr Shin when he stop at my place.

I looked at him confused. “Advantage sir, what do mean by that?”

“You will know once you read the paper that you choose” Said Mr Shin as he begin to walk back towards his desk.

‘I am lucky?..’ I tilted my head in confusion and look at Eun Byul who was looking at me.

“Hey, why did he say that?”

“I don’t know” I replied while looking back at the paper.

“Now class, you may open your paper.” He announced

And truthfully I was shocked to see what’s written on the paper.

 

1. MBLAQ will be your talents in your music video.

2. Big Bang will be your talents in your second music video.

Good Luck

 

Say what?.. Mblaq?.. the new rookie group?.. and BIG BANG?! IS HE CRAZYYY?! SEUNGHYUN.. ! JAEJOONG AND YOOCHUN..’  I frowned at the paper.

“You’re not happy working with the idols?’ Asked Eun Byul once he peeked at the paper.

“No, it’s not that.. It’s complicated.” I answered his question while sighing as I leaned back at the chair.

“Class! I need your attention please” I heard Mr Shin’s voice trying to control the chaos that he made when our class opened up the paper that we choose.

“Your other members are here as well as your talents!” As he said that, the class becomes silent as if we all are mute students except for one voice..

 

“BWOHHH?!”

and I saw a wicked grin from Mr Shin, Seunghyun and Hyunjoong

 

 


 

Author's Note

Jun_Koi_Mi : Yup,  Junsu is her boyfie!~ :)

cazz_96: Thanks for reading. I hope u're happy while reading my updates. 

 

*Gasp* this is a conspiracy or just coincident?.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ