Assignment ahead..

Our Secret life..

.01.

 

“ Mi Young, what’s on your mind?”  I heard a voice besides me. Hana, my roommate asked when she saw my blank expression while watching the program.

“Hmm? Nothing, just thinking of what they said just now.” I looked at her while switching off the television.

“They?.. Who are they?.. What do you mean by “they”.? ” She was confused with my replied

“Anio..No one..” I muttered and glance at the clock “ Oh , I’m late for class! Mr Shin will kill me”  I packed my things and run towards the door.

“Don’t wait for me!” A slammed door is the only thing that Hana heard before she could say anything.

 


 

“Class, don’t forget that tomorrow you have an assignment to pass up and now I’ll give you a brief about your next project.”  I heard Mr Shin’s explanation once I walked into the class.

“Well, Mi Young Shi. You’re late for today class” He glanced at me disapprovingly at my attitude.

“Ah yes, I’m sorry” I scratched my head while thinking for an excuse, but before I could come up with an excuse, a voice interrupt our conversation

“She was helping me searching for this class when I’m lost just now sir.” I looked up and saw a new face in our class.  “I’m your new transferred student Mr Shin. From the Drama Department.”

“Oh I forgot that I have a new student.” Mr Shin looked at me  “You can go to your seat now, Mi Young shi.” I nodded and walked pass him “ Thanks”

“Okay class, we have a newcomer into our class today. He’s from the Drama Department” Said Mr Shin before he let the student introduce himself to our class.

“ Hello, my name is Park Eun Byul, I am a third year student from Drama Department. Please take care of me and I hope we can be friends.” He ended his introduction with winking at the girls that sit in the front row in the class.

“Well then, I hope you are able to catch up our lessons before end of the semester and please sit next to Mi Young shi since that sit is empty”

“No worries sir, I will do my best.” He replied before he walks towards my place.

“Now class, back to our lesson. This project that I will hand out will contribute 40% of your total marks, as you know my subject doesn’t has any examination. This project is a group project and your member is the student that sits beside you.” Mr Shin brief us the next project.

“ This time, it’s about making your own music video, one of you will be the script writer and one of you will be the music director. Choose wisely.” He ended his briefing.

I sighed  “Yo~.. Eun Byul here ” I looked at the transferred student. He smile while waiting for my response.

“ I’m Mi Young and thanks for saving me just now.” I smiled at him before we start to discuss our group assignment.

 

Oh no, partner up with the new kid? I’m doomed! He will not like it. Believe me. That guy will lock me up in the closet ‘

 

-end of chp 1-