Food Monster? Appa?..

Our Secret life..

.02.

 

‘Someday I’ll lay love on you,baby i don’t want to lose you now~’

“Mi Young speaking.” I answered while walking back to my dorm

“Yeobo~, what are you doing now?” a squeaky voice replied on the phone.

“Oh oppa, just finished my class. I’m walking back to the dorm right now.” I answered.

“Where are you? Done with your work?” I added.

“Well yeah, I already finished my work. Guess where I am?” He laughed when he replied me.

“Well how should I know, I’m not a psychic my dear.” Suddenly I felt a hand wrapped around my waist

“I’m behind you Mi Young.” He whispered

I almost screamed of his sudden appearance. “Oppa, don’t do that.” I lowered my voice since everyone was looking at me.

He laughed at my sudden action. “I know. Just want to surprise you.” I looked at him.

He’s wearing a cap and big shades that cover half of his face with his favourite black hoodies. At this point, no one knows that in front of me is an idol or should I say one of the Asia’s biggest stars.

“Where are the rest?” 

“They are in the van.” He simply replied my question.

“And what are you doing here?

“Aren’t you happy to see me today?” He blinked at me.

“Uh, yes?” I raised my eyebrows while looking at me

“Aish, no wonder you guys are the same. Two. Of . You.” He stomped his feet like a sulking child.

“Oppa..” I linked my hands with him. “I am happy to you but this place is public. I mean, look around you.. The students are curious to know who you are, with you in this kind of attire. Aren’t you suspicious enough?” I kissed his nose

“Aish, but.. Aish, nevermind. We supposed to bring you to our usual place for dinner tonight. Let’s go.” He whined while pouting at me.

“C’mon oppa, let’s go. I miss Junho oppa, the hottest man ever!~” I beamed at him while both of us walking towards the main entrance of the college

“Hey. Don’t forget that you are mine.” Junsu cut my words.

‘He still acted like a kid’ I chuckled at his words.

 


 

“Mi Youngie!~” A voice that I heard once I opened the door.

“Umma!!~” I beamed at him  “ I miss you soo much…!” I hugged him

“Umma miss you too!” He replied while the rest patted my head.

“Yah kiddo! Don’t you miss me?” I turned around and saw my cousin sitting besides Yoochun.

“ Nope.”

“Really? Not a bit?” He asked again.

“Nope.. Definitely nope.. I don’t miss you but I miss Yoochun oppa, Yunho oppa, Jaejoong oppa and Junsu Oppa.. but not you~” I stucked my tongue out at him.

“YAH!~ Shim Mi Young. You meanie kid!~.. I forbid you to meet Junsu hyung for a week! “

“But Oppa!~ You can’t do that!~You’re not the leader but Yunho oppa is. This is unfair!~..”

“But I’m your guardian here if you forgot... Unless you cook for me for a week then I’m fine..” He chuckled evilly with his mismatched eyes expression while the rest of guys looked at him disapprovingly.

“Nae oppa..” I replied without any argument. ‘Who knows what will he do if I against him this time.’ I shuddered while thinking all the pranks that he did to me before.

“You evil food monster and you can only think about is food.” I muttered slowly while playing with Junsu’s hand that is on my lap.

“Changmin” Both of Yoochun and Yunho smacked his head. “Go and talked with Mi Young.” Yoochun nudged Changmin.

“ Aish..I will.. Later.” He crossed his arm while lean back to his seat. “Now.” With one word from Yunho, Yoochun pull Changmin’s left ear. “Ouch hyung! Okay okay.” He glared at both of them and leaned to the front.

“Mi Young ah, I’m sorry but it’s not entirely my fault.” He backed hugged his cousin before he continues “It’s been months since I saw you and to hear that you didn’t miss me, it made me sad. My one and only ‘daughter’ ...”

“Okay appa, I understand. I’m sorry too.” I turned and hugged him tightly. “ I miss you more than Dolphin oppa.” I whispered at him.

“Are you guys okay now?” Jaejoong looked at both of us. We nodded as Junsu begin to hug me tightly.

“Hyung, don’t hug my daughter like that.” Changmin while leaning back at his seat.

“What are we waiting for?Let’s goooo!!~”

 


 

“Ah, finally we arrived. Can’t wait to eat pizza right darling..” Said Changmin while patting his tummy.

“Yah, you just forever foods..~” I said to him while dragging Junsu with me.

“Said someone who dragged his boyfriend just because of food..” Said Junsu disbelieved.

“Welcome”, a voice greeted them when they enter the restaurant. The waitress smiles politely and brings them to their usual room.

“Annyeong~..” We greet Junsu’s dad

“ It’s been months huh? How are you child?”

“Yeah appa, we have been busy lately with all those performances and promotional tour. It looks like we’ve been working non-stop” Junsu whispered to his dad.

“Where’s Junho oppa?”

“Mi Young ah, he has photo shoot today. I think he will drop by later.”

“Ajusshi, I’m hungry. When the food going to be served? It’s like forever I’ve to wait for the food.” Changmin whined.

Yoochun smack his head and everybody make a ‘ouw’ sound. “Can’t you just wait? We just order the food.” Yoochun said.

Changmin just glare at him and the rest of us. “What are you all ouw-ing for huh?” The others just laughed at him.

Mr. Kim then went to the kitchen. After a while, the waitress serves us food that we ordered. Changmin started to eat his food like nobody business.  I shook my head when I looked at him.

“Changmin eat slowly or you’ll choke later” Jaejoong reminds him like an umma reminds her child.

 

 

 

Author's Note

Thanks for subcribing to my story. English is not my first language but i'll do my best to write this story. <3 AKTF