Suspicious..

Our Secret life..

.04.

 

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” the first sentences that I said when I walked out from our class towards the staircase while Seunghyun tried to stop me.

“Mi Young, it’s not that we knew that we will be working –”

“Don’t you dare say a word Seunghyun oppa.” I glared at him. I sensed that Hyunjoong were walking towards our direction.

“And you oppa, you know that no one knows that I’m related to ‘food monster’ except for Mr. Shin. I’m happy with my life now without any fan girls bugging me.” I crossed my arms while looking at him.

“I don’t know that you're taking this module, don’t blame us that we agreed to help your lecturer. He has networks in the entertainment industry. Blame him.” He shrugged his shoulder while smirked at me.

I frowned “But oppa, don’t you have tight schedules now?”

“Like I said, your lecturer has networks. So yeah..”

I sighed “But look on the bright side Mi Young, you will be working with us~..” Seunghyun nudge my side.

I sighed again. “It's not that I don’t want to work with you guys but I don’t want any scandals —“

“NOONAA!! I miss you!” Suddenly someone tackled me and I was on the ground. I looked at my right and saw Seungri was hugging me.

“Like this..” I rolled my eyes and Seunghyun smacked Seungri’s head while Hyunjoong helped me up.

“Behaved, we are in the public now.” He said to Seungri.

“Ouch hyung! Look at him noona.” Seungri whined at me. “He smacked me hard. I think I will lost my acting skills.”

“No you wont.” Said both Seunhyun and Hyunjoong at the same time.

“Aish!~”

I chuckled at the little ones. They raised their eyebrows. “ Don’t tell anyone that I’m related to you guys or Dong Bang Shin Ki. I’m off now, see you when I see you guys.”

“At least we can keep an eye on her. Jae hyung and Changmin will be happy.” I heard Seunghyun said as I walked out to search for Eun Byul, talents and the rest of our group members for our assignment.

Suddenly I received a text from Eun Byul when I looked at my phone.

 

- We are at the library. The room that we used yesterday. -

 


 

I knocked at the door before I walked in when I saw them was focusing in discussion. “Mi Young ah, we just introduced ourselves to each other. I assumed you know our members right aside from the talents?” Eun Byul said to me once I’m seated in front of him.

I looked around and saw three students from the other courses ‘Advertising and Journalism?’

“Soojin?..” I smiled at one of them. This girl was Hana’s coursemate. We met a few times before this.

“Mi Young!” She smiled back at me. “Where’s Hana? I thought she will take the same subject with you?” I asked.

“Ani, she took another elective subject.” I nodded at her reply. “Oh yea, I’m Mi Young, I’m looking forward to work with you in this group assignment.” I said as I introduce myself to the others.

“And she will be the script writer and Minhee will be assist her and Byun Ki will assist me.” Eun Byul started to explain and I looked at the other remaining two members.

“I’m Minhee.” The girl who sat on my left smiled at me.

“Byun Ki here.” The guy who sat next to Eun Byul winked at me.

“And Soojin supposed to search for sponsorship for our music video. Am I right Soojin?” He continued briefing me.

“Yes, I’ll be handling that and their wardrobe.” She responds while glance at the talents or should I say the rookie idols.

“So, to conclude this briefing, we will be working with the rookie idol group for the first video. I hope we will do our best and come up something great.” He smiled as he end the discussion.

“Any questions?” I asked everyone inside the room.

“When can we discuss our script together?”

“Let’s discuss around tomorrow noon? I’m free tomorrow.” I answered as I check my notebook. “Sure. Let’s meet up here at 1?” Minhee confirmed the time as she wrote in her organizer.

“I assume you’re a noona to me, can I have the main lead?” I looked to my right and saw someone who looks like Hong KI from FT Island.

“ Hong Ki shi?” I tilted my head confused. “Since when you’re in MBLAQ?”

“Anio, he’s not Lee Hong Ki from FT Island. He’s our maknae, Mir.” Someone sat besides him answered my question.

“Hello, my name is Yang Seungho.” He smiled at me. “I’m the leader of MBLAQ.”

“Ah, nae. Mian, Mir. I thought that you’re Hong Ki.” I grinned at him.

“No worries noona, I heard that A LOT.” He playfully salute at me.

“The guy that sat in front of me is G.O. Both of us are 87 liners and next to him is Joon.” G.O smiled as Seungho introduced him to me while Joon was waving his hand at me when he heard his name.

“Last but not least, Cheondung, who’s talking to Soojin now.”  Cheondung smiled at me when he heard his name being introduced before he talks back with Soojin.

As I nodded at the leader, I notice the tone of Seungho’s voice change when he mentioned Cheondung’s name.

‘Is he jealous of Cheondung?’

I glance at the leader “Soojin ah, let’s hang out with Hana after this and you can sleepover at our place.” Suddenly his expression changed.

“I think I’m free after this and I don’t have class tomorrow.” She looked at her organizer and glance at Seungho.

“Cool!~ Let’s go!” I wrote my number on the post it notes and throw everything inside my bag. “Eun Byul, I see you at class tomorrow.” I said to Eunbyul when he looked at me.

“Guys, anything just call me or text me okay?” I gave Minhee and Byun Ki my number as I stand up from my seats.

“I assume that Eun Byul has your numbers. I will call you guys when the script is ready and you can add up some of your ideas if you want.” I smiled at the leader. He just nodded at me and kept his gaze at Soojin.

‘And I will found out the relationship between you too. Maybe I can make Soojin as the main character.’  I thought while dragging Soojin out from the room.

 

To be continued..


 

Author's replies

Jun_Koi_Mi : well. just one hint. F4 Idol. :p you will know once u read this chapter.

Cazz_96 : Thanks ^_^v