Chapter 6: The date, the Missions part 1

Mission: Kim Sunggyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: The date, the Missions part 1

 

It was finally the weekend; Sunggyu was getting ready to go on to his little date with Myungsoo. Whom will be arriving any minute now. Sunggyu was smiling as he saw the mashimaro clock hanging on his bedroom wall; finally, he gets to go on his very first date of his entire life.

 

“Knock knock” someone was saying outside of Sunggyu’s room, knocking the door as he did so, before opening it and a fluffy brown haired bodyguard bunny’s head popped up, “Your date is here”

                       

Somehow, Sunggyu’s heart just skipped a beat before getting it back and beating on a faster phase than before. He jumped around the room for a whole minute before finally giving a loud, long huff.

 

“I am ready!”

 

“You sure?” Onew chuckled, walking slowly to Sunggyu and put his hands on the other’s shoulders, “Want me to accompany you downstairs?”

 

“Would you really???” Sunggyu held Onew’s hand for dear life, giving his best puppy dog eyes at the older.

 

To this Onew just smiled and nodded slowly. Sunggyu smiled and took Onew’s hands in his, tugging the older to the front door; where the handsome Kim Myungsoo awaits.

 

When Sunggyu saw Myungsoo at his doorstep, he felt like he just saw a character from a manga came to life. Myungsoo looked mesmerizing, he was handsome, and eye catching. That made Sunggyu felt bad about him, it was his first date, THEIR first date, and he felt like he was a bit under dressed. Little do Sunggyu know that, it was not the case at all!

 

-

 

It took all the courage in Myungsoo’s very being to push the doorbell. He gave out a long huff before the door finally opened. He brace himself for meeting Sunggyu for  their date, but later felt like it was in vain as it was Onew, Sunggyu’s bodyguard, that answered the door.

 

“Oh, Myungsoo, you’re here. I’ll go get Sunggyu” Onew smiled before asking Myungsoo to come in, in which the other carefully and politely denied, since he didn’t mind waiting for Sunggyu at the doorstep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter