Chapter 4: Active Woohyun, confused Onew

Mission: Kim Sunggyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4: Active Woohyun, confused Onew

 

It was the last lesson of the day, when the final bell rang, everyone felt like as if they have escaped from the clutches of prison. Sunggyu was no exception, even when it was his first day, the teacher doesn’t even give him any special treatment what so ever, his situation is rather worst than the other students, since he is new and needs to catch up with the studies.

 

“Ahhh~ I’m tired” Sunggyu stretched himself like a cat, unknown to him, he was watched by a pair of eyes from the distance. Sunggyu was going out the door when he heard someone shouted his name from the opposite corridor.

 

“Sunggyu!!”

 

“Oh, Woohyun” Sunggyu turned around and smiled, “Hai”

 

“Hey there, what are you doing?” Woohyun asked, panting.

 

“Umm, trying to go home… but finding Onew first, and Jonghyun too” Sunggyu explained.

 

“Ahh, do you want me to accompany you?” Woohyun asked.

 

“You don’t mind?”

 

“Not at all~”

 

“Okay, thanks Woohyun” Sunggyu smiled.

 

“Can I carry your books for you? They look heavy…” Woohyun asked, when he saw how Sunggyu struggled with the books he was holding.

 

“Umm…” Sunggyu blushed, clearly uncomfortable with Woohyun’s stare.

 

“You’re cute, you know that…” Woohyun chuckled at Sunggyu’s flushed face before taking Sunggyu’s books, “Wow, these are heavy, why don’t you put them in your locker?”

 

“I.. uhh.. have, home work, yeah… I have tons of homeworks and I need those as reference” Sunggyu stuttered, and Woohyun almost ALMOST squealed.

 

“Ahh~ okay then. If you are carrying heavy things, don’t hesitate to ask for help okay? Or you’ll get into trouble falling down or something…” Woohyun smiled.

 

“Thanks Woohyun”

 

It was around the lobby area when they meet Onew and Jonghyun. Onew was kindly asking Sunggyu’s book from Woohyun so that he can carry them, while Jonghyun just gave him a sly smirk.

 

“See you tomorrow Sunggyu” Woohyun smiled warmly at Sunggyu before giving him a hug.

 

“Uh-h, y-yeah…” Sunggyu awkwardly smiled and hugged Woohyun back, “S-see you”

 

With that Woohyun left Sunggyu with Onew and Jonghyun and went running to the entrance to go home. Onew looked at Woohyun before looking at Sunggyu, “Are you guys close?”

 

“Umm, I don’t think we are, but…” Sunggyu scratched the back of his neck, “I don’t know”

 

*silence*

 

“Let’s go home!” Jonghyun yelled because of the intense silence.

 

“Yeah…” Onew slowly said, “Sunggyu, you can go head to the car first, Jonghyun will accompany you, I have to hand in something to the administration room…”

 

“Okay” Sunggyu smiled and left to go to the car, Jonghyun stayed behind for a while, talking to Onew.

 

“Are you jealous?” Jonghyun whispered hotly into Onew’s ear, “Hmm~~”

 

Onew made a scrunched face and a pout, clearly not enjoying how Jonghyun was treating him, “Jealous of what?”

 

“Of that Woohyun guy, I think he secretly likes our GyuGyu~” Jonghyun smirked.

 

“Hey, how dare you call him GyuGyu?!” Onew suddenly burst, “and what makes you think that he likes Sunggyu anyway, you may just be wrong!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter