Chapter 3: New friends, New Mission

Mission: Kim Sunggyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3: New friends

Sunggyu was entering the registration class with Jonghyun, and being the loud Jonghyun that he was, he immediately attracts everyone’s attention with a very loud “GOOD MORNING”. Sunggyu’s face flushed, he lowered his head so he doesn’t attract anymore unnecessary attention.

 

“Jonghyun, who is that?”  a blue haired boy asked as he practically ran to Jonghyun’s side.

 

“Sunggyu,” Jonghyun smiled, “He’s my boss”

 

Sunggyu shot his head up, “N-no, I’m not!”

 

“Well, he’s my boss’s son, so he is kinda my boss too” Jonghyun grinned to the blue haired boy and went to his seat, leaving Sunggyu with the said boy.

 

“Hai Sunggyu!!” the boy grinned, he smiled a lot, “I’m Jang Dongwoo, just call me Dongwoo”

 

Sunggyu smiled, feeling comfortable that atleast someone is treating him like they were old friends, “Sunggyu”

 

“I hope we’ll be great friends Sunggyu yaa~” Dongwoo smiled and hugged Sunggyu tightly.

 

Sunggyu smiled at how honest and excited Dongwoo was at wanting to be his friend.

 

“Sunggyu, you can sit next to me!!!” Dongwoo exclaimed and dragged Sunggyu to the utmost back of the class and practically threw him on the chair, he then sat on the chair next to Sunggyu.

 

“Dongwoo!” Jonghyun yelled, “Where is Hoya going to sit?!”

 

Dongwoo pouted and looked at the seat where Sunggyu was seating, it was Hoya’s. He then sighed in defeat, “I guess Sunggyu can sit elsewhere”

 

Jonghyun jumped in happiness and threw his fist in the air, in which these actions were unknown to a certain blue haired boy.

 

“So, where am I going to sit?” Sunggyu asked.

 

“With me” out of nowhere, a voice was heard and it was Onew, he put his arm around Sunggyu’s shoulder and grinned, “Hope you don’t mind”

 

“No” Sunggyu smiled back, “Not at all”

 

Onew nodded and pointed at the front seat of the class and asked Sunggyu to sit there, he then turned to Jonghyun and stuck his tongue out at the poor dino, “I’m his bodyguard, so I’m sitting with him”

 

“Jerk” Jonghyun made a face at Onew’s happy one before turning with a humph to his seat, waiting for his own seatmate to get to class as soon as possible.

 

“HAI, HELLO MY PEOPLE~~~” speaking of the devil.

 

“Woohyun ah, do you have to be so loud so early in the morning?” Onew scrunched his face.

 

Woohyun grinned and paid no attention to the question before running to Jonghyun. Behind him was Myungsoo, he smiled at Onew and mouthed an apology on behalf of Woohyun, which was kind of a routine for him to do since Woohyun always yelled so early in the morning, no one knows why. He then spotted the new kid, sitting next to Onew, so with no hesitation, he went to Onew and Sunggyu’s table, “Hey… Sunggyu right?”

 

Sunggyu looked up from his schedule, which he still haven’t figured out yet, and blinked twice before, “Myung! You’re Myungsoo”

 

Myungsoo chuckled at Sunggyu’s reaction , “Yes I am… looks like we’re in the same class”

 

“I guess we are” Sunggyu grinned.

 

“Do you know each other?” Onew finally asked.

 

“Kinda…” Sunggyu smiled, “We met this morning, in the hallway…”

 

“Yeah” Myungsoo smiled and turned to Onew, “How do you know each other?”

 

“I’m his babysitter~” Onew joked, which earned him a punch on the arm by a certain hamster, “OUCH!”

 

“Serves you right…” Sunggyu stuck his tongue out at Onew before turning back to Myungsoo, “He’s my bodyguard”

 

“Isn’t that the same?” Myungsoo chuckled.

 

“Is it?” Sunggyu pouted, “But bodyguard sounded cooler than babysitter. Babysitter made it looked like I am a kid…”

 

“You are a kid~” Onew joked again, and earned him another punch on the arm.

 

“No, I am not!”

 

Myungsoo chuckled and shook his head before saying a quick ‘see ya’ and turned around to go to his own seat: which was at the back of the class, a few table away from Dongwoo’s.

 

“This is going to be an interesting year” Myungsoo looked at Sunggyu and smiled.

 

Whilst the three were having a wonderful conversation, Jonghyun was busy getting annoyed by Woohyun.

 

“Jonggie~~”

 

“What?”

 

“Jonggie~~”

 

“What?!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter