Chapter 1: Meeting Lee Jinki

Mission: Kim Sunggyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunggyu’s POV

 

Daddy introduced me to my new body guard, I don’t really need one but since he insisted, I just went along with it. My new body guard seems nice, he smiled a lot that’s for sure. His name is Lee Jinki, he looked like he’s too young to be my body guard, since most of my body guards are around 30 something of age. Jinki just looked, young.

 

“Mr. Kim, here is your room” Jinki said, breaking me from my trance. We have arrived in our new home just moments ago and Jinki was showing me to my room.

 

“Thank you” I smiled at him and he smiled back, I went inside the room and my eyes widen, “WAAAAAH!!!!! THIS IS SO BIG!”

 

I must’ve sounded like a kid then because Jinki just laughed at my behavior and I could feel my cheeks heated up, “S-sorry Mr. K-Kim…” his laughter finally died down.

 

“You done?” I pouted and lied on my kind sized bed, “Wah~ so soft”

 

“I’m sorry Mr. Kim, it’s just that… you seemed like a kid just then, wasn’t your previous room as large as this too?” Jinki bowed and smiled, taking my luggage to the corner of the room, next to a door; I’m guessing that’s the door to the closet.

 

“No… My previous room was way smaller than this” I sat back up, “This room is really big”

 

Jinki nodded and smiled, “Well, no wonder you were like that before. I hope this room is to your liking Mr. Kim”

 

“No Mr. Kim, just call me Sunggyu” I told him, “Mr. Kim is my daddy~”

 

I heard Jinki chuckled a bit and I found it cute somehow, hmm… “Yes, Sunggyu”

 

I then stood up and went around the room, this room is really nice. The walls are white, with an additional crème colour at certain angles, the windows are wide and I had a balcony, the view is nice too! SCORE! I turned to the other side of the room, I had a plasma screen tv hanging on the wall; that’ll be great to watch movies with. Right beside it, I saw a room; a bathroom. There’s a shower and a bathtub, with a little tv right beside it. I just hope I won’t get electrocuted when watching it. I then walked out of the bathroom and goes to the closet, when I opened the door, my eyes widen, mouth agape; the closet was HUGE! It’s a walk-in closet, I can’t believe it. I barely had any place to put my clothes back home in America and then BAM! I got all the space I need here. I now conclude that, this closet is my favourite spot in this room.

 

Before I know it, I was running around the room, skipping and jumping at random occasions, “I have a new room!!”

 

I heard someone cleared his throat. Crap! I forgot, Jinki is still here.

 

“Sunggyu, lunch will be served in 3 hours, you can rest first” Jinki smiled, and I felt more heat coming to my face, damn you blush!

 

“Okay…” I nodded and went to my luggage, proceed to open them one by one.

 

“Do you need any help?” Jinki asked, as he made his way near me.

 

“You don’t mind?”

 

“No, of course not!” JInki waved his hands, “I’ll be glad to help you”

 

For the next hour, Jinki helped me sort out my clothes, books, accessories, stationeries, laptop and all the necessities. The room finally lit up and almost had ‘KIM SUNGGYU’ written all over it in big bright letters. I smiled in satisfaction before I felt somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter