Parrot's Beak ( Part || )

The Flower Boy

 

 

 

~*{Chapter Eight: Parrot's Beak}*~

 


 
 
~*~
 
 
A grin plastered Baekhyun's face as Kyungsoo seemed to glow as the shorter one gazed lovingly at the Parrot's Beak.
 
It was a light orange color with splashes of yellow in the middle as it seemed to bloom in the shape of an actual beak.
 
While Kyungsoo was entranced, Baekhyun sneakily lifted the camera to snap a quick picture. The flash went off and Kyungsoo glanced up before flashing a smile towards his lover.
 
"It is lovely!" Beamed Kyungsoo and even though his face was losing color as the minutes ticketed by, Baekhgun could still see the shorter one glow with happiness.
 
"You are lovely." Baekhyun simply replies and he doesn't fail to notice the faints, pink tint flourish the shorter one's cheek.
 
Kyungsoo eyes flicker to the cardiothorastic surgeon just a few feet away and flashes a small, pleading smile.
 
"Would you be so kind as to take a picture of me and Baekhyun?"
 
Kris returns the smile and nods. "Of course."
 
The scene repeats itself as they take another a picture and Kris once again say its time to go. Their fingers stayed intertwined as they headed back to the hotel room to get ready for tomorrow's flight to Gilbarltar.
 
"Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo suddenly calls softly as his watches the taller one maneuver around the room to get their luggage ready for tomorrow.
 
The taller one freezes as he glances up at his lover with a smile. "Yes?"
 
Kyungsoo fidgets lightly as he outstretched both of his arms- silently asking for a hug as his cheeks take on a light pink tint. A small laugh leaves Baekhyun's lips as he drops what he's doing and makes his way over the the shorter one- embracing him among contact.
 
A soft giggle leaves Kyungsoo's lips as he pulls the taller one down to lie on the bed fully, arms still wound tightly around each other. Kyungsoo reaches up to place a soft kiss on Baekhyun's lips before placing a soft peck on the taller one's forehead. 
 
"To what do I owe such a lovely kiss?" Baekhyun asks as he smiles down at the shorter one. Kyungsoo flashes a small smile before he snuggles into the taller one's chest.
 
"I just wanted to kiss you was all." Kyungsoo breaths and Baekhyun laughs lightly.
 
The taller one captures Kyungsoo's lips for a passionate kiss that is slow and sweet, sending a small shiver coursing through the shorter one.
 
"Are you excited for tomorrow's trip?" Baekhyun asked softly as he gently ran his fingers through Kyungsoo's locks.
 
The shorter one hums as he rubs small circles on the small of Baekhyun's back. "Yes."
 
"Out of all the places you have seen so far, which one holds your eye more?"
 
Kyungsoo hesitated as he thought of all the lovely places and flowers he'd been blessed with seeing since he's met Baekhyun.
 
"All of them. I liked all the places because you were there with me. There isn't one that favors the other because I love all the moments equally- simply because you were by my side the whole time."
 
A dazzling, bright smile flies to Baekhyun's lips as he captures the shorter one's lips once more.
 
"How silly...." mumbles Baekhyun and Kyungsoo smiles when he sees the pink tint flourish the taller one's cheeks.
 
"It is not silly! It is perfect normal. It is normal because I love you."
 
"I love you, too." Baekhyun replied as they exchanged a soft gaze.
 
Kyungsoo holds his hand up and Baekhyun follows, pressing their palms together in the process. A light giggle slips past Kyungsoo's lips as he gazed at the differences in their hands.
 
"You have tiny fingers!" jeered Kyungsoo and Baekhyun smiled as he took the shorter one's hand and brought the back of it up to his lips. 
 
"Shush now! Your fingers are tiny as well!" murmured Baekhyun as his lips moved against the skin on the back of Kyungsoo's hand.
 
 A bright pink tint flourished the shorter one's cheek as he felt Baekhyun's warm breath gloss softly over the back of his hand. 
 
Baekhyun pulled back to place a soft peck on Kyungsoo's lips before snuggling into the shorter one's chest- resting his lips right over Kyungsoo's heart.
 
He could feel the shorter one's heart hammer loudly and he couldn't fight the smile that made it's way onto his lips.
 
Kyungsoo's cheeks burned as he ran his fingers gently through Baekhyun's hair whilst having the taller one's lips pressed above his heart. He blushed knowing that the taller one could probably feel and hear how crazy his heart was thundering against his chest. 
 
And Baekhyun did hear. Only making him smile even more. " So you must really love me....."
 
A loud, playfull groan left Kyungsoo's lips as he cupped the taller one's face- bringing him up for a harsh, but sweet kiss. 
 
A soft mewl slipped from Baekhyun's lips as Kyungsoo teasingly nibbled on his bottom lip. 
 
"And you must really love me." retorted Kyungsoo with a wide grin once he had pulled back.
 
"Of course, my love."
 
Kyungsoo wrapped his arms gently around Baekhyun's neck as he nuzzled up against the taller one's nose.
 
"Thank you." Kyungsoo breaths- so softly that Baekhyun almost missed it.
 
"For?"
 
"For everything. For loving me, finding me, and saving me."
 
Baekhyun's eyes widened as he gazed down at his precious loved one. "Saving...you...?"
 
Kyungsoo nods and smiles before placing a soft peck on Baekhyun's lips. "Yes. You saved me from being lonely. You saved me from withering away in the darkness by myself. You gave me a reason to enjoy every second of the days I have left. You gave me a reason to be happy; to live fully. You could say I was even able to bloom because of you." 
 
Baekhyun laughs at the flower analogy and pecks Kyungsoo on the nose. "My love, I have something for you."
 
Kyungsoo's eyes widen at the taller one's words. "You have something for me..? B-But you have already given me the sweater and he birthday celebration!"
 
Baekhyun kissed Kyungsoo once more before sliding off the bed. Kyungsoo pushes himself to sit up as he eyes Baekhyun, silently watching as the taller one maneuvered towards their luggage. 
 
Baekhyun pulled something out from the bags in a flash and Kyungsoo became more curious as the taller one hid the mysterious item behind his back.
 
The taller one settled back onto the bed in front of Kyungsoo and slowly brought his hand from around his back- revealing a tiny black box.
 
Kyungsoo caught his breath as his eyes landed upon the box and he didn't have to ask to know what was it inside.
 
Baekhyun pried the box open as he flashed a small smile and just as Kyungsoo had guessed, two silver stainless steal rings laid snug in the soft fabric inside the box.
 
"I had bought these while we were in London. I just did not know when to give it to you. It is a pair." Baekhyun explains as he reached for one of the rings.
 
Kyungsoo is floored and utterly thrown into the wind as Baekhyun gently slips the ring onto the shorter one's ring finger.
 
His eyes widened even more as the lights bounced off the rings, showing the French declaration of love, Je t'aime, inscribed on the ring.
 
Baekhyun slips his own ring on before intertwining their fingers and he places his lips gently against the ring on Kyungsoo's finger.
 
"I love you, Do Kyungsoo." Baekhyun breaths softly and Kyungsoo just stares, frozen, at the dazzling smile on his lover lips.
 
"You....got this for me..?"
 
A small laugh leaves Baekhyun's lips as he gazed lovingly at the dazed and flustered Kyungsoo. "Why, of course I did. Who else would I have gotten such an item for?"
 
"But......" Kyungsoo's voice trailed off as it quivered from the intense shock that was coursing through him.
 
"What is it, my love? Do you not like it?"
 
"N-No! It is not that....I am just....shocked and overwhelmed. Never in my wildest dream would I have expected to receive such a gift. I do not deserve something so lovely...."
 
Baekhyun could see the small tears form in Kyungsoo's eyes and he let's out a soft sigh as he cups the shorter ons's face- bringing him in for a soft kiss.
 
"You are more than deserving, my love. " Baekhyun murmurs and his words cause the few tears to escape Kyungsoo.
 
"I love you." Kyungsoo blurts and Baekhyun grins widely.
 
"I love you,too."
 
Their lips crash in a desperate frenzy as Kyungsoo tugs the taller one down in a heated kiss. Baekhyun hovers above his short lover and drowns in the mindblowingly sweet kiss. 
 
The familiar floral scent of Baekhyun invades Kyungsoo's nose and he realizes that he is in heaven. He was in the arms of his lover and constantly being showered with love-filled kisses which was more than he could ever ask for.
 
Even if his time on earth was limited, it all felt like heaven to him because heaven is where Baekhyun is.
 
Baekhyun is Kyungsoo's heaven. 
 
 

~*~