Forget-Me-Nots

The Flower Boy

 

 

~*{ Forget-Me-Nots }*~

 

 


 

 

~*~

 

The breeze blew lightly and the wind charms sounded- carrying through the spring breeze. The rain danced gently down from the grey skies and a particular rhythm could be heard.

 

When Kris came to a stop, his eyes scanned over the newly painted wooden board that hung above the shop, reading Soo's Floral Shop in a fresh new coat of black paint.

 

The inside display window of the floral shop was lined with pretty blue flowers that the taller one had been informed of being Forget-Me-Nots. 

 

A small smile tugged it's way to his lips as he swung the no-longer creaking door in and slipped inside- lowering his hood as the sweet sent of flowers flooded his nose.

 

"Look, look, it's Mr.Wu!" a teenage girl, completely infatuated with the cardiothorastic surgeon, called as Kris stepped in. Kris flashed a small smile as he shrugged off his raincoat.

 

"Why hello there, stopping by again for some flowers?" Kris spoke as he hung his drenched jacket onto the coat stand that stood by the door.

 

"Oh, welcome back." Kris' head snapped up to see Baekhyun emerge from the back room with a bouquet of small white tulips in his hand.

 

A smile shown on the shorter one's face, but it did not reach his eyes- Yet Kris was already used to it.

 

" Was it busy today?" Kris asked softly as he threw on one of the spare green aprons. Baekhyun handed the teenage girl her flowers before turning his attention back to Kris.

 

"No, it was quite alright today." 

 

"Hey, Mr.Wu, how come I haven't seen you lately?" The girl asked gazed gently at her new flowers.

 

"I've had some things to take care of. "

 

"Ah, I see. Did you fix the shop's sign as well? It looks nice."

 

"Yeah, I fixed it a few days ago."

 

"Well, it's lovely. I'm sure he would've thought so as well." She replied quietly. Their eyes all followed the same path as their vision landed on the frame that sat on the back counter. 

 

Kris' smile faded as he gazed upon the photo of Kyungsoo and Baekhyun in the heart sweaters.

 

He had lied to Kyungsoo back then, saving one last picture for Baekhyun and also keeping the shop open, but at the time Baekhyun was far too broken and Kris didn't have it in himself to erase the traces of Kyungsoo from Baekhyun's life.

 

The story of Kyungsoo and Baekhyun's love was now known through the city by many who called it the love between star-crossed lovers.

 

Kris saw the grief wash over Baekhyun's features and pulled the shorter one into a gentle hug. 

 

Baekhyun no longer cried and it had been so long before Kris had seen the shorter one's tears.

 

"I'm sure the flower boy would've loved it." She said once more before she disappeared out the door.

 

A soft sigh left Baekhyun's lips as he gazed longingly at the photo. "Do Kyungsoo....."

 

Kris smiled softly as he ran his fingers through Baekhyun's hair.

 

" The Flower Boy."

 

~*~

 


 

 

 

AN:// wow...finally finished and all my baeksoo feels lol xD anyways, thank you to all of those who supported and read this story! It means alot to me! :) authornim loves you all and I never expected so many to actually read the story ^^ anyways love you all and thank you so much!