Fourth Girl

Amor (New Girl Group)

Lee SooMan knocked on the door as he entered to see a sleeping Mikka with her dog on her stomach while Nayoung was walking out of the kitchen.

"Mikka wake up. We're going back to New York to get your stuff." He said tapping the sleeping girl.

"Huh? Oh ok ahjjussi." She grinned and went into her room.

"Nayoung you won't mind watching Isis will you? Bast will be fine if you just feed her." Nayoung thought about it while she pet the excited puppy.

"Alright, sure." Mikka hugged her quickly.

"Thanks Nayoung! I'll make sure to bring you something from New York."  She promised as they headed out.

-New York, New York-

"Yup Korea is deffinitly better." She said with a grin.

"Before we get your things I want to check out a performing group I was told about." He said and walked down the street. They waited at the spot the group usually shows up to perform. They all walked out and took their places. Half way through the performance Mikkapointed at the girl with the dyed blonde hair.

"Her. She's really good." She said to SooMan who nodded.

"Excuse me miss?" He said in his heavy accent after the performance.

"Yea?" She asked with a friendly smile.

"My name is SooMan Lee and this is Mikka. I'm travelling around the world to find the best performers and put them in a group together."

"So how does this concern me?"

"Well you are very talented! I wish I could dance like you!" Mikka said admiringly.

"Thank you."

"So yes I was wondering if you'd like to join us? Mikka is from this area too so you two can relate to eachother."

"That's amazing! I'd love to. My name is Amanda Adler." She said sticking out her hand for them to shake.

"This group is screwed." Mikka laughed. "Two 'Yorkers in one group is amazing for the 'Yorkers not amazing for the rest." Amanda laughed with her.

"So what does Mikka stand for?"

"Mikaylia but Mikka is easier on the mouth."

"Cool.You can call me Andy or Manda what ever works for you." She grinned as the walked down the sidewalk to the broken down apartments that Mikka lived in.

"So how old are you"

"I'm 20." Manda said with a grin while Mikka just looked depressed.

"I'm sooo old!" She cried out and Manda laughed.

"How old are you?"

"Twenty freaking four!" She stompped her foot like a child.

"Oh shut it Mikka I'm older then that." SooMan laughed at her.

"Yea like 5 times our age." She whispered to Manda and they laughed and stopped infront of the building.

"Whoa who lives in this dump?"

"I did..." Mikka mumbled. "It was just me, Isis, Bast, and Fluffy. The animals always were fed first though." She said he eyes showing the travelle into the past.

"Wow...you lived here?"

"If thats what you want to call it, yea. With my dog, cat and rabbit. There in Korea now you'll meet them later."

"Wait...Korea? Sweet! Wait until umma hears this she's going to freak. My mom is Irish Korean." She said with a grin as they climbed the stairs to Mikka's floor.

"Thats really cool. I'm well....lets just say that I'm a mutt shall we?" Mikka said with a sad smile on her face as she looked around.

"Are you ok?" Manda asked wairly.

"I am now." Mikka said giving off a bright smile. "Come on lets get my stuff then get your stuff and go home."

A/N: Whew another one down! I'll try to write up another before I go to bed which is soon. So tell me what you think of the intro's. I'm trying to make them story like^^