Fifth Girl

Amor (New Girl Group)

-The Amor Dorm-

"She's sooo cute!" Manda gushed over the puppy who was enjoying the attention.

"Thanks." Mikka smiled.

"Unnnie I'm going to go to the market so we can fill up the kitchen, it's kind of bare in there." Nayoung called out.

"Oh! Hold on let me get Isis's leash we can all go. I love cooking so I want to see what I can work with." She said digging through a bag.

"I like to cook too!" Nayoung siad with a grin.

"So we're going to be lucky unlike a lot of groups who live off of take out." Mikka said with a grin.

"Hey take out is good!" Manda objected.

"Manda do you want to come?"

"No thanks. I'm going to stay here and bug your bunny." Manda grinned.

"Ok be carefull the little fuzzball is fast." Mikka warned as she put on Isis's leash and they left. She walked into Mikka's room and saw Bast sleeping on the bed.

"Hi there kitty. You have huge paws." She said and bent downto pick up the rabbit from its cage when she heard a knock.

"Hello?" A voice called out. Manda put the rabbit back down in its cage nd walked out of the room to see a girl with bags.

"Hi!"

"My name is Raena. I'm here to be in the girl group." She said placing her bags down.

"I'm Andy, but Mikka calls me Manda. You can put your stuff anywhere except in the last room on the right. That's Mikka's room."

"Is Mikka another girl?"

"Yea it's me, Mikka, and Nayoung so far." Raena nodded and walked down the hallway.

"Omo who's the pretty kitty?" She gasped as Bast walked out like she owned te dorm.

"That's Bast she's Mikka's cat." Manda said walking back to Mikka's room and grabbing the bunny. "This is fluffy and Isis, Mikka's dog is with her and Nayoung. Their getting food." She said cuddling the soft rabbit.

"Wow sounds like Super Junior sunbaes. They have a lot of pets too not to mention they are animals themselves." Raena giggled thinking of fishy and monkey. The two girls sat down and played with the rabbit who was chasing the cat. (My rabbit actually does chase my cat its halarious kinda like this  

Are a half hour later they were sitting on the sofa watching Boys Over Flowers reruns when they heard a puppy barking in the hallway and a loud. "Oh My GOD ISIS SHUT UP!" Then a "Unnie maybe we shouldn't have let her eat that." Then laughter. The dorm door opened and a white puppy shot into the room and started to sniff Raena.

"Oh hi! Are you a new member?" Mikka said and Raena nodded.

"I'm Mikka. I'm the oldest so far." She said the last part grudgingly and smiled warmly at Raena. The phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?" Mikka answered.

"Ahh Mikka your pronounciation is getting better. Did Raena get there yet?"

"Thanks. Nayoung is helping me. And yea she's all settled in."

"Good. She was a favorite trainee of mine. She can explain to you guys about trainee life and what it's like, go easy on her she's quiet." Mikka laughed.

"I'll fix that in no time."

"I have no doubt that you will Mikka. Get ready because you and I are going to the auditions. You have a skill in finding the good ones."

"Alright ahjjussi see you soon." She grinned when she heard him sigh.

"I'm going to let this last time drop but Mikka I am NOT that old!" He said and she laughed then hung up.

"Who was it unnie?" Manda asked.

"SooMan. He wanted to make sure Raena made it here."

"Ok."

A/N: So I kinda like the way I'm doing this because it devlopes the story while I'm introducing the characters. If you want me to change or add anything to your introductions like a reaction to the animals or something feel free to tell me.