Last Girl

Amor (New Girl Group)

All of the girls were sitting in the living room just getting to know each other, when the phone rang.

"I'll get it." Mikka said. She then got up and answered the phone.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Mikka?"

"Which one?"

"Big Mikka."

"That's me!" She grinned, Manda rolled her eyes at Mikka and made faces at her while she talked on the phone.

"I'm having the last girl being driven to the dorm as we speak. She's from LA. She's the maknae." He said and Mikka groaned.

"Please don't tell me she's extra young."

"Just 16. Bye Mikka." SooMan said, she could hear the grin in his voice.

"Umma what's up?" Raena asked with a grin.

"Yea umma." Manda said just to get on her nerves.

"Our last member is arriving in a few. She's only 16." Mikka sighed. "I feel so old."

Then the doorbell rang and Mikka ran to get it.

"My newest daughte is here!!" She shouted and opened the door.

"Aigoo your soo cute!" She shouted and ushered her in.

"Hi I'm Park MinHee." She said with a bright smile.

"I'm Mikka but you can call me umma since everyone else is." Mikka said with a grin. "These are your unnie's: NaYoung, Manda, Raena, JoonHee, Little Mika, amd KyungRin." She said and everyone smiled at her.

Then another knock came.

"I'll get it!" NaYoung said. SooMan then stepped in.

"Oh hey ajjussi." Mikka grinned.

Kay Now the next chapter will be a REAL chapter no more intros.

Now some questions for YOU :P Just answer then as if you were your character.

1) If a doorbell rings (which it will alot) How do you react?

2) Who do you want to be a roommate with? (Mikka rooms with her animals)

3)How easy is it for you to wake up?

4)Debut song?

5)Coke or pepsi?

6)Heels or flats?

7)Would you rather go out and party or stay home?

8)Who do you think you'll get along with the best? Why? (Out of all the members?)

9)Who do you think you'll get along the worst with? Why? (Out of all the memebers?)

You can answer then in a comment or on my wall. Either or, doesn't matter. I just want to get a feel of your character more^^

~Keisha~