Sixth Girl

Amor (New Girl Group)

SooMan and Mikka walked into the hall that they were hold auditions and watched for a while when they were called over.

"I have a group of girls that are all really good." The man said and lead them down the hall where four girls stood singing DBSK's I Believe. They listened for a minute and SooMan looked at Mikka who shook her head.

They stayed for about an hour then got ready to leave.

They were a foot from the doors when Mikka stopped and out her hand to her ear.

"Shh." She started walking towards a sound. It was a girl sitting on a chair singing softly for a judge.

"Her!" Mikka suddenly shouted and they looked at her. "Oh...Minahae...." She said and bowed.

"Excuse me what is your name?" SooMan asked her.

"Song Mika sir." She said bowing respectfully.

"How old are you?"

"19 sir."

"Really?! I feel soo old!" Mikka stomped away.

"Don't mind her she's touchy about age. Anyways you know who I am right?"

"Ne, your Lee SooMan the head of SME." She said.

"Good now I believe that your voices will work well together. So I want you to be the Main singe while Mikka is the Lead Singer."

"Thank you very much sir." She said bowing.

"Mikka take her to the dorm. I have an appointment to get to." He said looking at his watch.

"Ok."

-At the Dorm-

"Girls this is your new dongsaeng." Mikka said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Song Mika imnida." She said bowing and smiling.

"So since I KNOW this will be confusing with two Mikka's you can call me unnie or Kayla or just big Mikka." Mikka said with a grin. (So jus know which Mik/kka it is just see the amount of k's. 2 k's is big Mik/kka.)

"Screw that I'm calling you umma." Manda sid with a grin and Mikka threw a pillow at her.

"I'm hungry umma!" Raena said with a grin and Mikka rolled her eyes.

"Come on Nayoung lets go cook." She said and they got up and went to the kitchen.

"So Mika tell us about yourself." Manda said picking up Bast and playing with her big paws.

"Well I've always loved singing. My umma died when I was 7 and when I was 8 I moved out of Japan to Korea to live with my aunt. I love to draw when I'm bored and I have to have my daily run in the morning." She said then the door opened.

"Mikka!" SooMan called out.

"Ne?" Both Mik/kka's answered.

"Big Mikka." He grinned and walked in and was followed by a girl.

"Mikka this is KyungRin she's from China and her English is better then her Korean. So I need you and Amanda to help her out." He said and ussured her forward.

"Hi I'm Kayla and this is Manda. How old are you?"

"18." When she said this Mikk dropped.

"Why are you getting the really young ones?!" She cried out and fake hit SooMan.

"Unnie I need your help!" Nayoung's voice called out from the kitchen and Mikka shot to her feet.

"Coming!"

A/N: Last one for tonight. School tomorrow (eww) if you guy have questions feel free to ask me^^