Third Girl

Amor (New Girl Group)

Lee SooMan was walking with Mikka showing her around South Korea. They were currently in Hongdae.

"So this is what Korea is like..." She said in wonder. He just laughed.

"It's not that gret is it?"

"To someone who grew up like I did it's perfect." They kept walking and happened into a group of girls that were laughing and dancing to miss A's breathe. There was one girl that was dancing with a lot of passion and power.

"Whoa she's good." Mikka breathed out.

"Excuse me?" SooMan said intturupting the fun.

"Yes ahjjussi?"

"Have I seen you somewhere?" He asked her.

"Maybe I did some photoshoots for an ulzzang magazine before." She said.

"That's probably where. Are you interested in working with music?"

"Deffinitly!"

"Well see this is Mikka and I'm Lee SooMan. I'm the head of SME and I'm planning on making a girl group that only has the best of the best. And I believe that you are meant to be our lead dancer." Mikka smiled warmly at Nayoung.

"Really?"

"Of course. Would you like to come with us back to the dorm that the group will be staying at and maybe get to know eachother?"

"Alright."

-At The Dorm-

Mikka entered in the passcode.

"Hold on let me put my dog into my room."

"Dog?" She whistled and a small puppy came running toward the girls.

"Oh she's cute! What's her name?"

"Her name is Isis." Mikka said and picked up the puppy who her face.

"So how old are you?" Mikka asked and Nayoung pet the puppy.

"I'm 21."

"Really? Then I'm your...unnie? Is that the word? I'm still learning Korean."

"How old are you?"

"24"

"So yes your my unnie." Nayoung said with a smile and pet the puppy.

"So how about we share stories?" Mikka said walking into the living room pushing off a cat from the couch.

"Cat too? Are there any other animals?" Nayoung asked wairly.

"Just a bunny."

"The kitten is Bast and the bunny is well....I don't know if its a boy or girl so I called it Fluffy." Mikka laughed. "Would you like to see her?"

"No thanks. Your like Yesung of Super Junior with his turtles." She grinned.

"So they don't fight?"

"Nope actually Isis was scared of Bast for the first week I had her." Mikka laughed then sat down.

"So I'll tell you about myself. It's not much but... (tells samething she told SooMan)."

"Wow really? That . Well for me its my mother who works at a resturaunt and my father who works for a company usually overseas so I barely see them. Then its my sister Hyuna who lives with her husband and my sister Yoona who is a trainee for JYP. So I barely saw my family. I soon got bored with my life so I moved out to Japan and had my fun and now I'm back." She finished and Mikka nodded.

"You should call your parents and your sisters. I'm sure they will be proud that you got chosen to be in a group." Mikka said with a sad smile.

A/N: One down 6 more to go lol. Hope you guys like it. and Aren't my pets so cute? not real pet pictures but my cat looks like that and my bunny looks like that but she/he's black and white^^ and my dog is huge and fat so I didn't want to put a pic of him up.