CHAPTER 2

It's A All Boys School!!

CHAPTER 2

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

 

 

 

 

All of the boys looked at Dara... They are all quiet. Dara just looked at them boringly while Bom is now in panic mode, 'What if they bully me?? Huhuhu...'

 

 

"Okay!!! Ummm... You can ask them anything you want. But before you ask, give your full name first." The teacher called a guy

 

 

"Ehem... So?? HongJun, you'll sit beside Choi Seunghyun, your partner." Bom walked nervously to her new seat, "While Sanghyun, sit beside Kwon Jiyong. He is your partner." Dara just leave her teacher standing infront of the class room and sit beside Jiyong. 

 

 

Jiyong nudge her, "Cool Introduction.", Dara just gave him a smirk and lay her head on her desk, and sleep...

 

 

 

 

_________________________

 

 

 

 

"SangHyun, wake up!!!" Bpm nudge Dara, who is sleeping... Dara opened her eyes, "Next subject?".

 

 

"P.E."

 

 

'Oh Damn. We're Dead...' Dara thought.

 

 

"P.E.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." Bom thought.

 

 

Bom look to Dara in panicked, "Don't worry, Bom. We'll change in rest room." She whispered...

 

 

"Sanghyun ah!! Hurrp up..." Jiyong's voice can be heard outside... They go outside of their room, and saw their classmate in line with their P.E. teacher infront. They saw Jiyong and Seunghyun waving at them... When the teacher saw them, he immediately said, "Okay boys! Let's  go to the locker room first to change..."

 

 

They followed their teacher. When they came to their destination, all of them entered... Bom and Dara walked to their teacher, "Amm.. Sir..." Bom called. The teacher looked at them and smiled, "New students, right?? I'm Mr. Kim. Oh, by the way. I'll get your PE uniform. What size?"

 

 

"Sma-"

 

 

"LARGE for shirt and small for pants, Sir."

 

 

Bom gave Dara a looked, "Dara, it's too big for us... Especially for you..." Bom mumbled...

 

 

"Then you want them to see your s in a small shirt??" Bom understand what Dara is talking about...

 

 

Their teacher came back with a two plastic. He gave it to them and let them change. While walking, Dara whispered to Bom, "You'll change first in the shower room.. I'll wait for you..." Bom nodded and entered the shower room.

 

 

Dara sit in the bench, she saw her classmates removed their shirts, 'Damn... This will be a long school year.'

 

 

Jiyong saw her and walked to her, "Sanghyun." He called. She looked at him, "Hmm??"

 

 

"Don't you want to change?" He asked. Dara shooked her head, "I'll just wait Hongjun."

 

 

"Oh!!! WHAT A SHY BOY!!!" TOP came, Dara just gave him a death glare. She is about to answer but Bom entered the scene, "I'm done!!!" She declared. Dara nodded and entered the shower room... She give her best to change in a fast move, afraid that something bad might happen to Bom.

 

 

When she open the door, she saw Bom in the corner of the room, She look like she will cry. Dara saw that Jiyong and Seunghyun is not in the room, instead he saw a three guys infront of Bom.

 

 

She listened to their conversation...

 

 

"Hey... New kid, are you gay??" The first guy asked, rudely.

 

 

"OF COURSE NOT!!!" Bom scream in her real girly voice...

 

 

"Oh, what a gayish boy..." That made Bom cried...

 

 

Dara can't take it  anymore, she didn't like seeing her cousin cry... She walked to them, "Sup guys. Having fun on bullying him." She said in a dangerous tone.

 

 

"Using that kind of tone?? Do you think will get scared?" The third guy smirk. She gave them a smirk, "I'm not scaring you, kiddo... Lemme give the three of you a three seconds to go out on this locker room..."

 

 

"1"

 

 

No one moved.

 

 

"2."

 

 

Only Bom cries can hear.

 

 

"and 3..."

 

 

Dara smiled, "Brave huh??" She walked to the first guy and gave him a punch that made him fall in the floor and you can see a blood coming from his mouth and nose, "Opps... My bad... I didn't told you that I'm a blackbelter."

 

 

"Next, please?" The two guys helped the other one to stand up and they ran away.

 

 

Dara pouted, "Ammph... No fun..."

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

SO HELLO??

SORRYY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!

I've been busy this past few weeks...

And soorry for the short update.

 

UWAH!!!

NO TIME FOR CHIT CHAT!!

SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

 

 

CommentsAndSubscribeWillBeAppreciateWithLove