CHAPTER 4

It's A All Boys School!!

 

Chapter 4

 

 

The boys were shocked when Dara beat Taecyeon on push up. Taecyeon glared at her, and Dara just gave him a playful smirk. Taecyeon just glared to her more, ‘Such a loser.’ she thought. Bom patted her shoulder, stopping her from doing anything.

 

“Very good, Sanghyun.” Her teacher gave her an approving smile. She nodded at his presence.

 

“Okay, class! You may have your lunch!” Their teacher dismissed them.

 

Their section goes to the changing section and they changed their PE uniform to school uniform. The two girls go to their locker which next to each other. After their things, they immediately went to the cafeteria. All eyes on them, they can hear,

 

“They are the new students?”

 

“Are they gay?

 

“I wish there were. So I can their asses.””

 

“Dude, the boy is hot.”

 

“I thought I was straight but when I saw them, I doubt it.”

 

“Are they good in bed?”

 

“I heard the smaller one is pretty strong.”

 

Bom hugged Dara’s arm. Dara gave her intense glare to every student who was on their way. A guy walked to them, Dara gave her Dude-Get-Out-On-Our-Way Look. But the latter didn’t flinch nor move.

 

“Hi there y!” The guy looked at Dara. But Dara just pass at him, following by Bom. But the guy followed them and blocked away their way. Bom can feel how Dara is irritated right now.

 

“Oh come on! Don’t snob me.” Dara just glared at him.

 

“Please move out…”

 

“Oh! Feisty” The guy continued.

 

“Are you gay? Maybe we could sleep in one bed. I’m good baby on giving pleasure, baby.”

 

“Don’t waste my time, boy.”

 

“Oh! I’m starting to love you!”

 

Dara is now making a dark aura which did not noticed by the guy. Bom immediately interrupt them, ‘don’t be afraid, Bom. You can do it.’

 

“Excuse me, Mister bu-”

 

“I’m not talking to you!” The guy snapped at Bom, which made her backed away. And which made Dara, lose her patience.

 

“WHAT THE IS YOUR PROBLEM?!” Followed by a punch in the stomach. The boy fell down because of the strong punch.

 

A gasp can be heard followed by murmurs…

 

“FEISTY! That’s my type!”

 

“He’s strong. Maybe he can join our Judo club.”

 

“I should keep distance away from him.”

 

“He’s scary!”

 

“Damn! That was rough! I wonder if his rough at bed.”

 

“SMEXY!”

 

“Poor boy…”

 

Dara just put her hands on her pants pocket then turned her attention to her cousin, “You okay?” she asked in concern tone. Bom gave her a big smile, “I’m fine. Don’t worry about me. And thank you. Let’s find a seat, neh?”

 

Dara nodded and lead the way, the students gave them way, afraid to receive a punch. They grab their foods on the cashier area and they spot a free table immediately.

 

But before they can even seat on the chairs, a loud yell can be heard, “SANGHYUN! TEDDY!”

 

They gave their attention to the one who shouted. Their eyes turned wide at the sight of a familiar guy, before they can react, they already cage in a muscular arm, “I MISS YOU GUYS!”

 

‘OMG!’ Bom thought

 

‘The hell?!’ Dara thought

 

“Didn’t you miss me?” The guy said with a pout. Dara remove his arm from her body, “What are you doing here?” The certain guy gave her a smile. And giggle like a girl.

 

“You act like a girl opp- I mean hyung.” Bom commented which made the guy to giggle more. Dara punch his arm softly, “Can you stop? You’re pretty annoying.” She hissed.

 

“Oh Sanghyunnie! Don’t be mad at me. Please?” He used his puppy eyes with Dara can’t say no. “Stop that, hyung.”

 

“Haha. You forgot that I’m studying here.”

 

“Now wonder you’re gay…” Dara mumbled.

 

“I heard that Hyunnie! Don’t be like that to your hyung. Ah, I should introduce to you my boyfriend.”

 

Dara smirked, “Oh? I bet he is ugly. You have a bad taste, My dear cousin, Sungmin. ”

 

 

__________________________

 

Ayo wassup!

Gothiclolita is now here!

Haha, long time no update.

 

Comments? Subscribes?  Vote up?

omo! i love you!

 

Love, Gothiclolita

 

PS: Please fllow me on my twitter ^^

 

https://twitter.com/RizzaKinkito