CHAPTER 5

It's A All Boys School!!

AUTHOR'S POV

 

 

"Don't be like that to your hyung, Sanghyun~" Sungmin fake cried. Dara rolled her eyes, "Stop being childish, Hyung."

 

 

That made Sungmin giggled but stp when Dara glared at her, "Okay, Let me introduce to you my boyfriend." All the eyes on them in ther country. Some students look at them with adore, while others are looking at them with fear.

 

 

First, Because is cute and smilling to all.

 

 

Second, Sungmin is hottie in school. He is one of the Royal Princess (A/N: take note, not Prince.)

 

 

And last, Dara, she is beautiful but dangerous.

 

 

At last, they found the table. Sungmin turned his attention to his friends, "Guys, This two are my cousin, Meet Sanghyun and Teddy.", The boys stop from chatting and said, "Hello."

 

 

Sungmin let them seat beside him. A guy with a dimple spoke, "Annyeong~ I'm Park Jungsoo but Please call me Leeteuk hyung." He nudge the guy seating next to him, the guy gave them a small smile, "Kim Youngwon, Kang in is fine with me."

 

 

A chubby guy waved at them, "Shin Dong here.", A girl gave them a erted smile, "Kim HeeChul." She intoduce with  with a deep voice

 

 

Bom whisper to Dara, "I thought 'NO GIRL ALLOWED HERE'?".

 

 

Dara asked bravely, "Are you a girl?"

 

 

SILENCE...

 

 

SILENCE

 

 

"Omo! I like you boy! Sorry to tell you, but I'm boy." Heechul smirked. Bom gasped with shock.

 

 

"And, This is my boyfriend, Han Geng. And he is a chinese."

 

 

"Hi! I'm Lee Donghae! My name means east sea. I love to dance and sing. I love nemo! And I love fish. Do you love them too?" A handsome guy introduce excitedly.

 

 

Dara just shook her head while Bom answered, "Amm, No. I love corns!"

 

 

"Awts. That's bad. But maybe we can watch nemo in my room later!"

 

 

A guy like guy patted his head, "You don't get that watching it?"

 

 

Donghae pouted, "Of course not, Hyukkie! Oh, Sanghyun and Teddy, this my boyfriend, Hyukkie.". The hyuk guy held his hand, "I'm Lee Hyukjae, feel free to call me Eunhyuk."

 

 

Two girls shooked his hand. A cheeky boy smiled brightly to them, "I'm Kim Ryeowook!". The guy next to him introduced, "My name is Kim Jongwon. Yesung is fine."

 

 

"This guy is Cho Kyuhyun." Sungmin introduce while pointing to the guy who is playing starcraft in his psp, "And he is my boyfriend."

 

 

The rest of the group chat. The bo- err girl I mean, like them all.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

The two girls walk to the hallways, they have a free time so they waste their time from looking all the parts of this school. They want to be familiar, Sugmin's friends or should I call, Super Junior insist to come with them but they excuse their selves.

 

 

"Sanghyun!"

 

 

The two girls stop from walking when they heard Dara's fake name. Dara looked to her back and saw Jiyong and Seunghyun coming to them.

 

 

"I'm looking for you!" He continued.

 

 

When the two boys are now infront of them. Dara asked, "For what? Do you need something?"

 

 

"Come on! You need to meet my friends!" The boys dragged the two girls. Bom is blushing, 'Oh my ghash! Seunghyunnie is holding my hands!'.

 

 

And now, they will meet Jiyong and Seunghyun's friends.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

 

Hello, here's the update again. But It's a short update.

 

Guys, I'm warning you, because this is BOYS SCHOOL, expect that their Bromance thingy everywhere.

 

 

I put Super Junior here. Well, they have so many couples here. Acting gay, so the characters suit to them.

Please accept it.

And BIGBANG and Super Junior are not enemies here. Please don't compare them.

 

 

So, The Famous Park Sisters will meet the Bigbang?

 

 

 

PS: Please fllow me on my twitter ^^

 

https://twitter.com/RizzaKinkito

 
 
 
Love,
Gothiclolita xoxo