CHAPTER 1

It's A All Boys School!!

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

 

 

 

"Do you know him Tokki??" Bom asked her. Dara gave her an annoyed looked, "Do you think I know him??". Bom shook her head and continued eating her corn.

 

 

They are cousin, Dara's dad and Bom's dad are brothers. That's why they have the same lastname, Park.. The Park is known as the best company in Korea.

 

 

Bom is older to Dara in a month. Bom is more childish and girly to Dara. She likes to wear short shorts to show her milky legs. She loves to hang out with Dara and their friends. Her hair is really black but she wants her hair to be a red so she dye it. And if you want to know who is Seunghyun, It's her long time crush, Choi SeungHyun.

 

 

She loves to eat corn, that's why her friends call her QUEEN OF CORN. She can't live without eating that corn. Corn is like her oxygen. Actually, she loves corn more than how she loves Seunghyun. Funny right?? But it's true. Sorry Seunghyun. She always dream about corn like she lives in a corn land, or Dara bakes a corn cake for her.

 

 

You heard me right? CORN CAKE!! A CAKE WITH A FLAVOR CORN. Dara always bake it when Bom is mad to her. Then her tantrums will be vanished in a second when she smell the corn cake.

 

 

She's the type of girl who easily cry. She can't live by herself that's why she depends on her only cousin, Sandara. Sandara is tough one. She's the quiet type and the smart. She can pass all her examanitions without sweat. Unlike to her cousin who needs a tutored.

 

 

When Bom has a problem, Dara is the one who'll think of the solution. She's the reason why Bom is fighting in any trial.  She will lend her shoulders just for her cousin. Bom is like a sister to her. When she see Bom, crying, surely she will kill the reason why Bom is crying.

 

 

For her friends, she's like an angel but for the people who hates her, she's like a devil. We'll don't make her mad or else you'll say 'Goodbye to Earth'. Even she look fragile, she's good at sports. I don't think this girl has a weakness.

 

 

Remember, they are both from a influence family. So if I were you, I won't fight them back because I still want to live here in the earth.

 

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

'Damnit! I know this will happen! I shoud heve gone to States with Bom.' And now I'm trapped to our living room with Bom. My mom and auntie are talking to us, "Oh Dara and Bom you should cut your hair now!"

 

 

"NO WAY!!!!" Bom shouted. "But you need to prepare until 12 because they will fetch you and you can't enter in that looked!!!" Auntie exclaimed. "Mom, Can we just take a wig??" I asked politely.

 

 

"THAT'S A GOOD IDEA!! Yuri ssi, Can you buy two wigs?" My mom exclaimed. 'Stupid.'

 

 

"Amm. Ma'am? What color??" Yuri smiled warmly. 'I really like this girl' 

 

 

"RED FOR ME!! Watcha 'bout you Tokki?", I smirked "Black.". Then Yuri and leave the room. "So Mom? About our name??" I turned my attention to the older girls. "It is Park SangHyun! And to Bom is Park HongJun. The two of you are brothers. Okay? Dara, just think the other information"

 

 

'Me again?'

 

 

"I want a nickname, Tokki! You'll be Thunder! And I'll be Teddy!!" Bom suggester, "Why Thunder and Teddy??" I asked.

 

 

"Because you look like a Thunder while I love Teddy in Mr. Bean." She explained. 'Aissht! This girl!!'

 

 

"Whatever! Now, pack your things!!!" I command. "You can't command me! I'm older to you!!!" she shouted at me.

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

 

 

Dara and Bom finally came to their dormitory, "This is good Dara!!! Your room is next to me! Kyah~"

 

 

"Just call me TOP touch you." Dara said as she entered her new room. She saw a blonde guy sitting in the the couch. When the guy looked to her, he giver her a smile, "Hi, You must be SangHyun ssi??"

 

 

Dara give him a small nod, "That's good!!! I will be your partners in everything! Like i projects and I'm your roomate!! By the way I'm Kwon JiYong."

 

 

"What section are we in?" Dara asked him.

 

 

"Where in section 1A. Our homeroom teacher is Mr. Yang."

 

 

"What time the class will start?"

 

 

"It's 2! And you have 30 minutes left to be ready! And oh! I need to go! Your room is in the left door. Seeyah in room!"

 

 

'Damnit! I don't want to attend my class...'

 

 

Dara wear her uniform and made her way to the door, When she open the door she saw Bom waiting for her, "You look like a really guy, Da- err SangHyun."

 

 

"You met TOP?"

 

 

"YES! AND HIS FREAKING HAWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" Bom yelled! Dara rolled her eyes, "Can you lower your voice, Teddy?? Let's go! I don't want our teacher gave us an bad impression." She walked and Bom followed her.

 

 

"What about your roomate??"

 

 

"He is nice." Dara answered shortly, then stop infront of a room. She knock and waited. The door open revealing a middle aged man, "Ah!! The 2 new students are now here. Come in and please introduce youselves." The girls entered the room.

 

 

Bom wants to run away from this school, 'Full of boys!!! GOSH! KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!' While Dara just looked at them boringly. Dara nugde Bom, "Ammm... Annyeong! Park HongJun imnida. You can call me Teddy! And I'm 19. Hope we can get along."

 

 

All boys looked to Dara, "Park SangHyun." She introduce shortly.

 

 

She added, "Don't make me angry or I'll kill you..."

 

 

_______________________________________________________

 

 

 

HELLO!!!

Sorry for the late update.

I've been emotionally this past days.

Because one of my friend is mad at me. She keeps on glaring at me.

It because her boyfriend, Rey, always hang out with me!

That's not my fault!

That's the reason why I've been avoiding Rey.

Yesterday, I almost cry in the room.

Then Kim oppa saw me, he asked if I'm okay.

I just gave him a smile.

I'M SORRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

I'll my best to update regularly. Just gime me some time to think.

 

 

 

-Gothiclolita